Brian and Jill Kanyike – Kampala, Uganda
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
1. Pray for the holiday season as crime is very high right now.
2. Pray for the Kanyikes as they are stilll dealing with the aftermath of their robbery.
3. Pray for the guest house as it is very busy right now. Pray for the Kanyikes to be able to host and manage everything they are doing well.
4. The Kanyikes are taking care of some other children, 3 of them, through out the holidays. Pray for all the children to get along and be blessed.
5. With the holidays approaching, pray for the ministry opportunities the Kanyikes and Arise Christian Fellowship have.
6. Continue to pray for Jill and the children as they homeschool, especially Liana.
7. Pray for the Kanyikes to hear from immigration in the USA for the children’s citizenship.
8. Pray for Brian as he pastors and leads the ministry team at Arise Christian Fellowship.
Thank you for praying for the Kanyike Family and the people of Uganda
Brian, Jill, Luke, Laylee, and Liana – Email Blog
Matthew and Noelle Harris – Uganda
Thank you so much for your continued commitment to the furtherance of God’s Kingdom.
Praise God that:
– Our family got to have a time of recuperation and envisioning during the month of December.
– We have finished building our pastoral school so that we can apply for accreditation.
– For the churches that are being blessed through growing in their understanding of God’s Word.
Please pray that:
– Our family stays strong and healthy as we serve God here.
– Our bible college can become accredited.
– God would continue blessing His people with the knowledge and application of His Word as they turn away from man made traditions.
Matthew, Noelle and Family – Email Blog
Aniku Family – Uganda
We praise God for the faithfulness He has seen us through in 2022. It was a year of testing and we are excited to start seeing the fruit! God has big plans for this year. He has already begun fulfilling our vision! We praise Him for the YWAM team that came and the beginning of our second semester of Bible College.
Please continue to pray for the students. Our container has finally left the church parking lot and is on its way to Uganda!!!!
Please pray for all the details, travel and taxes till it reaches us! The building Koinonia community center and library continues on its way!
Continue to pray for all the church members to stay focused on God and God alone, all for His glory!
The Aniku’s – Email
Ends of the Earth Ministries
In South Sudan:
Please continue to pray for the nation of South Sudan. Decades of Civil War have collapsed the economy, resulting in mass starvation and desperation. Hopelessness and violence run rampant throughout communities.Pray for our 500 students that are being daily discipled in the love of God and His Word, so they may lead their nation into a new season of hope.Pray for the 75 children and young adults in our children’s home and for the missionary parents that are laying down their lives to provide peace and unconditional love to these precious ones. Please pray for the new churches in the Tauso & Taposa villages. Pray that the pastors and medical staff will have the spiritual and physical tenacity to handle the countless challenges while living amongst Stone-Age tribes.
Pray for the refugee students in our missionary training college in the Kakuma Refugee Camp. They are fasting and praying as they prepare to return to South Sudan to begin reaching cities across the border in North Sudan, with hopes to plant churches amongst Muslim peoples in 2020-21.
Pray for the Missions Equip Training Programs. We are in the throes of launching two new schools this year.
The first – International School, will be used in Bible Colleges as a complete missions training course.
The second – Transformation, is a cross-cultural immersion training program, equipping missionaries to assimilate into their new culture while learning the language and world view.
Pray that God would continue to empower, envision and sustain us as we seek to establish nationally led, culturally relevant, biblical-based churches among unreached peoples.
Thank you for your prayers!
Yours for the unreached,
Tim and Jenn Pappas – California, USA
1. Jenn was able to join Tim on trip to South Asia that was 2 weeks long focused on missionary care and teaching of in country workers.
2. For those who prayerfully and financially support us
3. Jenn has been able to stay healthy
1. Pray for our re-adjustment as we come back
2. Wisdom and Gods heart for Tim as he prepares to teach at a conference in mexico next month
3. Our son Andy who is homeless and struggling in many ways
Thank you so much for your prayers!
All for His Glory,
Tim and Jenn – Email Blog
Gary and Tina Barrow – Truckee, California
We have been here pastoring Calvary Chapel Truckee for almost 3 years now. We’ve faced many challenges and difficulties, many we never dreamed would be something we would face in ministry. But God has been so very faithful, and I believe we’re right where God wants us as a church.
We’re in need of a worship leader/assistant pastor at the church. Currently Gary is carrying all of the teaching and administration of the church. It’s been a heavy, and at times, an overwhelming responsibility. But again, God has been so very faithful. We trust that with your prayers, God will raise up an assistant that is like minded and has a heart to serve God’s people.
Please join us in praying for a fresh out pouring of God’s Spirit on Calvary Chapel Truckee.
We’ve been praying about starting a preschool to reach out to the town of Truckee. We need wisdom and vision on how the Lord would have us do this.
We have just returned from Israel and it seems that God has opened up amazing doors for ministry there for us. We have an open do to reach out to youth in a Palestinian controlled area. God has also opened a door for us to minister to special needs kids in Israel. We’re praying and asking God to show us how He would have us walk through those doors.
Gary is planning on traveling with Pastor Trent to the Middle East later this year. We’re asking the Lord to show us how He’d have us be part of the ministry there also.
We’re planning for Hungarian summer camps again this year. During one of the camps last year, a woman approached Gary and ask if he knew who she was? She showed him a picture of the 2 of them from a camp Gary did 13 years earlier. She said she gave her heart to the Lord during that camp and Jesus changed her life. She’s now living for Jesus, married to a Christian man and serving in her church. Last year we saw 64 of 93 kids come to the Lord in 2 summer camps. We’re asking the Lord for even more souls this year.
Gary is teaching a class and continues to arrange teachers for the colleges we have in the 10/40 window. Please continue to pray that God would raise up believers to take the Gospel and saturate that area. Gary would like to lead a team later this year to visit the college and encourage the students through block classes. We’re asking God for the right timing for a trip.
With all the many overseas opportunities now opening up to us, we’re asking God to show us how to serve faithfully here at Calvary Chapel Truckee, and how to balance that with the many open doors abroad. We believe the Lord is leading us into greater fields of harvest. We’re asking the Lord for wisdom and direction.
We want to thank you for your prayers. If you have any questions, we welcome your emails and will respond to them promptly.
Gary and Tina Barrow- Email Blog
Mike and Sarah Vincent – Rosarito, Mexico
#1- Protection for the many whose houses have been damaged by the storms/ flooding.
#2- That our group of 72 leaving for Israel on January 31st, will make it to Israel, without any problems.
Thank you for faithfully praying for us!
Con mucho amor de Mexico, (with much love from Mexico)
Mike, Sarah, Grace, and Daniel – Email Blog
Ron and Kristy Struska – Rosarito, Mexico
-Praise God that we made it to Calpulalpan, Tlaxcala, Mexico, where our daughter, Brittany, and her husband, Brian are going to plant a church (Calvary Conexión México). There were some bumps along the way with our 24-foot trailer, but we made it here safely!
-We’d also like to give him praise for the two outreaches we were able to do along the way in Culiacán & Morelia, as well as serve a little at and/or fellowship with several other church plants and pastors along the way.
-For wisdom to know how to best use our time to help get the church building ready for Calvary Conexión México.
-For the Lord to prepare the hearts of the children and their parents to be open to the gospel. We will be having a big outreach for kids here in Calpulalpan. There will be games, songs, a Bible lesson, craft, as well as prizes and backpacks to give away! We even plan to do some games with the parents and give away some prizes for them as well.
-For finances, as we are having some trouble with our local Mexican bank, and we have a lot of funds that we are currently not able to access (and may not be able to access for months until some paperwork gets taken care of).
-For a safe return trip home to Rosarito, trailer in tow, early to mid-February.
Ron & Kristy Struska– Email Blog
Jenna Pepin – Culiacán, Sinaloa Mexico
1) Calvary Culiacán North will be implementing some BIG changes this year. Pray that the result is a stronger, more effective church and a huge harvest of souls.
2) Pray for God’s continued direction in confirming both my role and the timing for Sammy and me to join the Calpulalpan project.
3) Pray for Sammy’s education as we will be trying out some new schooling options over the next 6 months.
Email – Blog
Jon and Allison Brechtel – Oaxaca, Mexico
Huge Praise Report:
-Our first grandbaby was born in late October, and she is happy and healthy, along with our son and daughter in law.
1. Please pray for continued unity in the church, and that the Lord would continue raising up men to be leaders. We have an amazing church body here and are so blessed by their hearts to serve Him.
2. Jon is now teaching in Spanish on Sundays, which is a huge step of faith and obedience. Please pray for continued growth for all 4 of us in our Spanish. It’s such a blessing to be able to communicate with everyone here. Please especially pray for Jonny and Noah to practice it.
Thank you for praying for the work that the Lord is doing in Oaxaca. We couldn’t do this without the covering of prayer.
Jon, Allison, Jonny, Noah
Blog – Email
Paul and Claudia Boubion – Rosarito, Mexico
1. Growth in personal and corporate holiness
2. Thanksgiving for the miracle of restoration in my eldest son!
3. For the Holy Spirit’s guidance in matters involving church discipline
4. Church planting class involvement and teaching; for growth of students
5. For God to show us who to disciple
6. NewLife rehab Clinic weekly Bible study; for the patients to be saved
7. Much wisdom for helping the needy
Thank you for your prayers!
Paul, Claudia, Lydia, Poiema and Cristian – Email Blog
Deanna Jevas – Tijuana, Mexico
Greetings from south of the border! Here are my prayer requests for this month.
1. I have a huge burden for the kids who age out of the after school program! (12 years old). They are at risk for drugs, gangs, and unwanted pregnancies. So my prayer is that God raises up workers, servants, and finances to have an afterschool program for Jr. Highers.
2. A new (used) vehicle at a good price. My car is on its last leg, and I’m too old for breaking down on the side of the road!
3. For the Holy Spirit to fill us all at Calvary Chapel Pedregales and for a revival here in this little community. Thanks so much for your continued prayers for me and the people of Mexico.
-Deanna Jevas – Email Blog
Bond, Heather Gaona – S. Asia and USA
1. Pray for multiple scouting trips in Nepal to visit several areas where our students come from to see about future church plants.
2. Pray for Christmas Outreaches throughout S. Asia. They will happen from mid-December through Christmas. There will be 20+ locations and inviting unbelievers to come and hear the Christmas story and the Gospel and share a meal at some of the locations. Pray for a time of salvation.
3. Pray for the new students being recruited for the CBI campuses in S. Asia for the coming semester that will start in late January / February.
Blessings and many thanks,
Bond, Heather and Breanna – Email Blog
Jana Sandbulte – Indiana, USA
1. Please pray for those in the nursing home ministry I am a part of; that God will encourage the residents and be near to them. Please especially pray for one of the residents who was very involved in our Bible study, but now is feeling down and wanting to die. We are not sure about her and a couple of other people in the Bible study’s salvation. Pray that God will open their eyes and hearts fully to His truth.
2. Please continue to pray for my parents’ health.
3. Please pray for the safety of all the workers in South Asia.
4. Please continue to pray for me to manage my time wisely, according to God’s priorities.
God bless you,
Paul, Jana and Sari, Kaylee, and Rose – Email Blog
Joni Houser – Indiana, USA
1. Please pray for God to lead me, as I am seeking more opportunities for evangelism. Praise God He has given me a new opportunity with children’s ministry!
2. Please continue to pray for my Dad’s health and for the doctors to have wisdom. He has some upcoming appointments in January that we hope will help to find the cause and treatment.
Thank you so much for your prayers!
God bless you!
Joni – Email Blog
Craig and Daisy Tippie – Huacho, Peru
1. Put Peru on your prayer chains, we are in a state of emergency! They impeached the president two weeks ago for firing the congress and trying to be a dictator and the vice president assumes the office, so the people don’t want the same political party and want new elections, but they are rioting and looting in the stores, burning down factories!
We are safe in Huacho, and a ways away from Lima, but they shut down all main highways, public transportation and schools for the rest if the week! They are talking about Marshall law if it continues and the curfew will go into place and shut down public meetings!
Thank you from our hearts,
Daisy and Craig – Email Blog
Cory & Danielle Kilgus – Calvary Chapel Trujillo & CBI Peru
Thank you so much for your continued prayer!
Please pray for our upcoming semester at CBI Peru. We will have 23-25 full time students, are biggest semester yet. Our semester theme is “Abide” as apart from Jesus can nothing, and when we abide in Him we bear much fruit.
Please pray for Calvary Trujillo and Calvary Buenos Aires, Peru. We are transitioning as we sent a group of about 20 to plant a church in another part of town, and it has been great to see God work. We have several outreach events coming up, and God is opening up new doors in our community with the universities, rehab centers and firefighters.
Please pray for our family as received Isabela into our home about a month ago. She is 4 and a special girl. We took her on her first family vacation this month, and she calls us “mama” and “papa” now. She likes to run up to us and kiss us, and tells we are “lindo” (Nice). Pray for continued integration, as there are rough spots as well.
Please pray for another church we hope to plant in October with another graduate of CBI Peru in the jungle city of Moyobamba. We are hosting the CC Missions conference for South America and CBI Kauai is joining us to serve at the conference and then help us do an invasion of Moyobamba.
Thank you and we really do appreciate your faithfulness to pray.
Thank you from our hearts,
Daisy and Craig – Email Blog
Shilo and Raquell Stratton – Peru
Pray for our minds, that we would not be anxious or stressed regarding preparing to move and actually being sent. That we would have the goal and mission in mind of making disciples. Of serving Christ and no one else. Of making His name famous and not our own. And generally for clear thinking. That we’d hold fast to sound doctrine.
Pray for our spirits, that we’d serve God without fear and in absolute surrender. That we’d lay aside sins and things that easily ensnare us. That we’d put on God’s armor.
Pray for our bodies, that we’d be strong and that God would ward off any infections, diseases, or accidents from us prior to and on the field. Especially for baby Amalia. I (Shilo) think I’ve got a food allergy that my doctor and I are currently trying to figure out.
Pray for PERÚ, for the country as a whole. Latin America is full of false doctrine, prideful religiosity or cultural Catholicism and dangerous governments. Peru’s presidency just underwent some drastic sudden changes, and the country is not at peace.
– Shilo and Raquell Stratton – Email Blog
The 10/40 Window
The 10/40 Window is a rectangular geographic area stretching from North Africa through the Middle East to Asia, covering 68 countries. Two-thirds of the world’s population live within the 10/40 Window.
Three out of every five people in the 10/40 Window have no access to the gospel. According to the Joshua Project, 68.6% of the 10/40 Window’s ethnic groups (5,984) are considered unreached, with a total population of 3.09 billion.
(Some names and faces have been changed or omitted for security reasons.)
Darryl and Kayo Record – Cambodia
1. Please pray for our various ministries in Cambodia for strength, wisdom, and impact. Precious Women Organization, Light Times Magazine, teaching apologetics at a local seminary, and reaching out to and equipping many foreigners from dozens of countries in partnership with an international church
Please pray for our upcoming summer trip to the USA (SoCal). We have not been able to visit the US since 2019. Also, please pray for provision and favor for the California part of the trip and that we can also visit family and senders in Missouri.
Please pray for our son Benjamin’s education. 1. We can continue to afford his tuition at a Christian school here. 2. That his faith will be strengthened as he evangelizes a classmate/friend who has been deceived by atheism.
Darryl, Kayo, and Benjamin – Email Blog
Worker 2 – 10/40 Window
1. Pray for my ministry, that God will give me wisdom and understanding.
2. Pray for my family, that they will grow in the Word of God.
3. Pray for my church members, that each one may grow in the Lord.
Thank you so much once again for your prayers.
Worker 3 – 10/40 Window
Greetings to you all in the matchless name of our Lord Jesus Christ!
Please pray for the Christians in our state. May their faith be strengthened in Jesus. In this difficult time of persecution, may God take care of His people. At the same time, pray that the fanatical group will come to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
So far, we have been living in a rented house. By God’s mercy, one of our relatives gave us a piece of land. We began the construction work, but still have needs to be able to finish the work. Please pray for God to provide all of our needs.
Please pray for Sister L; she is 6 months pregnant but not getting any help from her in-law’s family, who she lives with.
Continue to pray for the growth and needs of our local church.
Continue to pray for our CBI students and staff to have sound health and for the smooth functioning of our college.
Kindly pray for me and my family, that the Lord will use us for the expansion of His kingdom.
God bless you.
3 and Family
Worker 4 – 10/40 Window
1. Please pray that the Lord will speak to the hearts of many through our outreach this month.
2. Please pray for traveling safety.
3. We are expecting to make the purchase of the sound equipment this month. It has been out of stock for the past few months. We are hoping that it will be available this month.
4. Please pray that the Lord will provide a partner for me, as I am getting older.
Thank you for your prayer and support!
Yours in Christ,
Worker 6 – 10/40 Window
Praise reports :
Praise God that He has helped all the graduates successfully finish the training.
Praise God for providing a new vehicle for the ministry, which will help in the expansion of the Kingdom of God. Praise God for providing a house to have worship service in a certain area we work in.
Praise God for His faithfulness for every need which is met, every prayer which has been answered, and pouring out His grace to continue this work for the whole year.
A sister, A, who has been attending our fellowship was going through a financial crisis. Ever since, she started to grow in the Word, the Lord was ministering to her heart, and a new house has been sanctioned for them by the grace of God. Seeing her grow in God, her unbelieving husband started to physically abuse her. Please be praying that God will open her husband’s heart for the Gospel.
Thank God for healing sister M, who has been suffering with PCOD. Please be praying as she is barren, and may our God open her womb.
Praise God that He opened doors for the kids to be enrolled in a nearby school (since they were all illiterate), and may they continue to lead their lives with good education.
During covid lockdown, one family has been badly affected. All of the family members were ill, and as our brother P ministered to that family, they have been healed and now know the greatness of our God who rejoices in showing mercy to the merciless. Praise the Lord!
Church prayer requests
Although we have been blessed with an old house to run the service in, there is still need of electricity to continue the service. Please pray that God will meet this need, so that we are able to worship Him without any interruption.
Please be praying that God will provide needs for that church, such as 15 chairs, etc.
Please be praying for a family in “T”, that God will open a door to start a Bible study with a family, and then use that family to reach the people in the community.
Pray for “P”’s spiritual life, that he will be faithful to the Lord and His Word.
Please pray for ”P’”s family, brothers, sisters and brother-in-laws’ salvation, and that God would bring them to Christ.
Pray for our safe travels for Gospel outreaches.
God bless you,
Worker 7 – 10/40 Window
1. Praise the Lord, the Christmas outreaches went amazing! Please pray for the children and adults who heard the Gospel, that they would come to know Jesus.
2. Pray for a place to gather, worship and learn the Word of God. I am in the process of starting a church with my team. Please pray that God will guide my footsteps.
3. My mom’s health is much better than in the past few months. She is getting better and better to the point where she no longer needs oxygen at all during the day. She has a little bit of shortness of breath and low oxygen saturation, but she is comfortable. This is the greatest physical miracle I have seen in my life! Please continue to pray for her respiratory system.
Worker 8 and Family – 10/40 Window
1. Please pray for M.S., who is unable to walk and is being affected by some kind of black magic.
2. Please pray that four of our young brothers and sisters would be able to be married.
Once again, I would like to thank you all for your valuable prayers and support!
May God bless you in your work and families!
Pastor 8 and family
Worker 9 – 10/40 Window
Pray that God would continue to use me for His glory.
Pray for all of the people who have heard the Gospel message during this Christmas season to put their faith in Jesus.
Pray that our church will continue to grow in the Word and in number.
Pray for the Bible School students to continue to grow in the Word and in His knowledge.
Thank you so much for your prayers.
God bless you all!
Thanks be to the Lord that God has kept you and us together, and thanks be to the Lord who blesses each and every one of us, and saves us from every danger! Thank you also to those who continuously pray for us!
1. First of all, pray for the villages in our area, where some people are against the people of God; pray for God to change their hearts.
2. Pray for the leaders here who are members of the anti-Christian party, who do not want the kingdom of God to come. Pray for those leaders, that God will change their hearts.
3. Pray for the believers of my church, that they will be strong in the Word.
4. Pray for my life, that God opens new doors for me so that I can share the gospel of God to all of the people in my area.
5. The government has a record of our mobile phone number to keep an eye on us because of our Christianity. Pray that God will help us and will bring those who belong to the anti-Christian government group into faith.
6. Pray for the believers in my village who are students; pray that they can change their lives with the blessings of God.
7. Pray for my mom who had surgery. She is now taking liver medicine; pray for her to get well soon.
8. Pray for some of our believers who want to publicly show their faith in Christ; pray that God will prepare them completely.
9. Pray for our region, that God will change the hearts of all the people here and walk in God’s path.
Worker 11 – 10/40 Window
1. Please pray for the fog to go away and the sun to come out so that we can move freely.
2. Please pray for this month’s conference and our friends’ wedding to go well; pray that all of the guests coming to the conference and wedding will reach there safely.
3. Please pray about my upcoming marriage. I want to get married in February, but the bride’s mother wants us to be married on April 13 at her home. Before that, in February, the court wants us to get married. My family members want us to get married on April 20 in their church. Pray that God will take care of everything.
4. Please pray that my mother’s health will be better.
5. Pray for the persecuted Christians in many states.
6. Pray that my church will grow more in the knowledge of the Lord.
Thank you all for participating in the good news.
God bless you all!
Worker 12 – 1040 Window
1. Please pray for my friend’s wife who was put in prison.
2. Please pray for the various Bible studies/home fellowships.
3. Please pray for my health, that God will make me well. One side of my waist is hurting a lot for a long time, and I have seen many doctors and also done ultrasound and x-ray but the report is coming normal. There is also a small, painful lump there now. So the doctor has said that I should have an MRI, which is very expensive here. Pray that God makes arrangements and remedies for me, because my pain has increased a lot, so pray that God makes everything good.
4. I want to put a new battery in the motor bike because it is very old, and the bike does not start sometimes. Due to this, I have a lot of trouble to start it, and also change the tires in it because they are also very old.
Please pray that God will take care of all these things, so that I can go back safely to the places I visit which are far away from where I live.
Worker 13 – 10/40 Window
1. Please continue to pray for our ministry here, that God will open more doors for the Gospel.
2. Please continue to pray for our believers, that they will keep the faith.
3. Please pray, as the people in our state government made a new law that Christians are not allowed to share the Gospel, and if they see someone sharing the Gospel, the Christians will be in trouble. Please pray for the government workers, that God will open their eyes that they will see truth.
4. Please pray for safe travels for us to the conference; also pray for a good gathering with all of the pastors and brothers.
5. Please continue to pray for our church building construction. We want to finish the work soon so that we can begin to fellowship there with different activities.
Thank you so much everyone for your love in Christ! God bless you!
Worker 15 and Family – 10/40 Window
Please pray for…
1) Please pray for those who heard the Gospel at the Christmas outreach.
2) Please pray for God’s protection on our daughter’s life, as she recently got a job and moved to the UK.Thanks for your prayers!
Worker 16 – 10/40 Window
Thank you for your prayers!
Please pray for my children, that they will grow in the fear and knowledge of the Lord.Please pray for the CBI students and their studies.
Please pray for my state, as persecution is increasing day by day.
Please pray for church believers to grow in the Lord.
Please pray for the people whose homes we shared God’s Word at; pray the Lord would save them.
God bless you,
Worker 16 and family
Anand and Usha – Nepal
Please pray for our good health.
Please pray for the safe travel for the students who will be coming to CBI.
Please pray for this semester CBI, that we may have a blessed time with the students.
Please pray for all the outreaches in this semester that we may have a great harvest.
Thank you for your prayers and support
God bless you,
Anand, Usha, Asher and Amos – Email Blog
Prakash and Muna – Nepal
Please pray for those who heard the Gospel at the Christmas outreach!
Pray for the ministry at the Leper colony.
Pray for the various house fellowships and children’s meeting.
Praise God for the co-leaders who are faithfully serving the Lord according to their gifts.
Prakash, Muna and Eutychus – Email – Blog
Rabi and Mahima – Nepal
1. Pray for the unreached whose homes we visited and shared the Gospel in.
2. Pray for those who heard the Gospel preached at our open air program.
3. Pray that many more people will come to Jesus through our sharing of the Gospel.
4. Pray that I can proclaim the Name of Jesus in the midst of people in the city area of (D), by openly preaching. Pray they will come to know Jesus as their Lord and Saviour.
5. Pray for our safe journeys and for our ministry to be fruitful.
Thank you so much for helping us and lifting us up through prayer and finances.
Grace and Peace,
Rabi and Mahima – Email Blog
Majhiya and Sarita – Nepal
1. We have found the opportunity to share with other about Jesus, praise the Lord!
2. We conduct small house fellowship services. Please pray for unbelieving neighbors who have joined us sometimes in our fellowship. Pray that their hearts will soon be changed.
3. Praise God for safety and protection during this time!
4. Remember us in your prayers for His guidance in upcoming days, and pray that God will open the hearts of our neighbors for salvation.
Majhiya and Sarita
Milan Pariyar – Nepal
1. Please pray for me and my family, that we will remain healthy.
2. Pray for my brother, M, as he joins me in the ministry.
3. Pray for the new believers here who just publicly showed they are following Jesus.
4. Pray for financial provision to be able to start a family buffalo farm so that we can support ourselves more.
Raju – 10/40 Window
I thank God that my marriage was held successfully this month. He has given me a good wife.
1. Pray that we, as a husband and wife, will be a good example while ministering here.
2. Pray for our church building.
3. Pray for those who heard the Gospel during the Christmas season.
4. Pray for God’s wisdom and guidance in our lives.
5. Pray that new believers will be added to our church.
Raju – Blog
Doru and the Pavel’s – Romania
We have been back in Romania for about 4 months now and after a year away we are eager to dive deep into the relationships we started making before we left. Our main prayer request is that the Lord pour his spirit into the young people of our church. This year we will have three major events that include public prayer, outreach and evangelism. This will be the first attempt for our church youth experience bringing their faith to the “front lines”.
Pray along with us for their encouragement, bravery, faithfulness and sustaining steadfastness to the commandments and precepts of the Lord. Along with these exciting events we’re also asking for health and unity. Our church is going through the passing of the guard and this means our older generation is going home to be with the Lord from various illness and their bodies expiring. As a small church even 2-3 of these losses impacts the church in a massive way. We are also asking for prayer for our eldest daughter who is going to Liberty University and who will need scholarships to pay for the majority of her tuition. She has done her part to be diligent and timely to get those in but we ask for favor from the Lord.
Blessings and Prayers,
Doru and the Pavel’s – Blog – Email