We, together with our Calvary Chapel church family, celebrated Christmas this year in an open area outside of the church. Many people, including our neighbors, attended the program. We got the opportunity to share the love of God and the reason for Christmas with them. It was a joyful moment to share the Gospel to the people from our community who attended. People from all backgrounds and ethnic groups were present. Most of them heard the Gospel for the first time. This season became not just a moment of celebration, but also an opportunity to share the Gospel of Christ. We are praying that all the people who gathered may believe in Jesus Christ.
- Please pray that those who heard the Gospel in our open event may come to our church and find Jesus.
- Pray that God strengthens us (me and my wife) with His wisdom and knowledge for the ministry of God.
- Please pray for our church building.
- Pray for the leading of God to guide the church and all of its members in a loving and godly way.
- Pray that my father and mother also may come to Christ.