S.S. – Europe
Please pray for guidance in opening new doors with the capacity we have due to Covid-19, and for help in adjusting to the new yet restricted ministry conditions. Please pray for me, since people leaving to go back to their countries, and it is never easy especially when I know them for a long time and we became a family.
Mitch and Christine Sorensen – Nice, France
1. Please pray for Mitch and Christine as they visit family and that they will be open to the Gospel. 2. Please pray that in these difficult times people will be open and not fear.
3. Pray that there will be some sort of normal in our witnessing efforts
4. Pray for the churches in France and the States to go with boldness and wisdom as they open the doors to minister.
5. Pray for our health and marriage so we can serve to the best of our abilities and that we would be sensitive to know God’s will and then be obedient
Thank you for your faithful prayers
Rebecca Alaniz – Zagreb, Croatia
– I got a car! – Lord has kept me healthy even with Corona numbers rising everyday!- Projects in the Roma Village have began – I found a new church to be apart of!
1. For the country of Croatia. The coronavirus has come back into the country as the borders re-opened and cases are on the rise. Pray for the government to have wisdom when it come to making decisions for the country and pray that they wouldn’t shut down the churches.
2. That the Lord would completely heal my thyroid, so that I wouldn’t need to take any medication
3. For direction, that I would simply be open to whatever the Lord has for me. There are some big decisions that are coming up, so please pray that the Lord would give me wisdom.
4. Transition: With Ben and Emily moving out of Croatia, pray that my transition would go smoothly. Pray that I would be able to transition into my new church easily and that the Lord would continue to direct me in the way that I should go.
5. Language Learning: Even though I’m conversational, there is more that I need to learn to reach fluency. Pray that the Lord would help me grasp the language and that He would give me a desire to study it.
6. Roma Ministry: Pray that the Lord would give me guidance and wisdom in regards to working in the Roma village. Pray for our relationships with the Roma people, especially with this new project that we are about to start.
7. Increase in my monthly financial support.
8. For salvation in Zagreb Thank you for keeping me and the country of Croatia in your prayers. The Lord is at work and I am so excited to see what He is going to continue to do!
Thank you for your prayer!
Vincent and Melissa Aniku – Uganda
Thank you all so much for continuing to pray in these times.
1. Please pray for our church in Midigo. The effects of the lockdown have shaken the church.
2. Pray for our Ugandan children as we are still stuck in America.
3. We can’t explain how much we would love to be back home with our congregation and family but we know God has a purpose for all things. We pray for open doors to get back home. We also have personal prayers if you can just keep praying for us.
4. God continues to fill our container as we continue to pray for provisions for what He would like to fill it with.
Thank you all again so very much!
Matt and Noelle Harris – Gulu, Africa
-That our pastoral school was able to meet in an alternative setting this month to teach through the books of Jeremiah and Lamentations.
-That our airline reimbursed our tickets in time for us to try for a new flight before our new baby is born.
-For our neighbors who have been coming to Christ through our home fellowships.
1. Please pray for our upcoming flight out of Uganda to be successful and safe. (The last one was declined by the Ugandan Government an hour before our departure).
2. For continued health in Noelle’s pregnancy/a safe delivery.
3. That God will continue growing the Ugandan church in wisdom and love.
4. For all of the baby believers in our community to continue their discipleship with the local pastors that we are leaving them in the care of.
Thank you for your faithful partnership!
Brian and Jill Kanyike – Kampala, Uganda
1. Uganda has begun to register deaths, 26, and the country is now at a level three emergency, meaning there are cases of Covid being recorded that cannot trace the origin of transmission. Most of the deaths and these category three transmissions are in Kampala. Many places in our neighborhood have been quarantined because of outbreaks, including the police headquarters. Please pray for the Kanyike family and Arise Christian Fellowship to remain healthy.
2. Theft, Kidnapping and acts of violence are on the rise pray for safety of the FRM compound and for Brian and Jill when they must go out for ministry or logistics.
3. Liana has been having a pain in her ear caused by a back tooth coming in, also Luke still has rashes. Pray for healing.
4. up Brian as he is continually ministering to church members and members of the community who are really suffering in some way or other because of Covid.
5. Pray for Uganda as a whole as it is facing many challenges besides covid, such as floods and locusts. Also, it is campaign time for presidential elections which is causing almost daily riots. Some days it sounds like war from the tear gas and water cannons.
6. Pray for Jill and kids to do well in their times of homeschooling. Pray for patience and understanding.
Thank you for praying for the Kanyike family as well as the people of Uganda.
Thank you for praying for our family and for Uganda.
Ends of the Earth Ministries
In South Sudan:
Please continue to pray for the nation of South Sudan. Decades of Civil War have collapsed the economy, resulting in mass starvation and desperation. Hopelessness and violence run rampant throughout communities.
Pray for our 500 students that are being daily discipled in the love of God and His Word, so they may lead their nation Into a new season of hope.
Pray for the 75 children and young adults in our children’s home and for the Missionary parents that are laying down their lives to provide peace and unconditional love to these precious ones.
Please pray for the new churches in the Tauso & Taposa villages. Pray that the pastors and medical staff will have the spiritual and physical tenacity to handle the countless challenges while living amongst Stone-Age tribes.
Pray for the refugee students in our missionary training college in the Kakuma Refugee Camp. They are fasting and praying as they prepare to return to South Sudan to begin reaching cities across the border in North Sudan, with hopes to plant churches amongst Muslim peoples in 2020-21.
Pray for the Missions Equip Training Programs. We are in the throws of launching two new schools this year.
The first – International School, will be used in Bible Colleges as a complete missions training course.
The second – Transformation, is a cross-cultural immersion training program, equipping missionaries to assimilate into their new culture while learning the language and world view.
Pray that God would continue to empower, envision and sustain us as we seek to establish nationally led, culturally relevant, biblical-based churches among unreached peoples.
Tim and Jenn Pappas – California, USA
– Calvary School of Missions Went great. The Lord sustained us and protected us through six weeks of intensive training in Mexico
– Jenn and I get to be back together again After way too long apart due to me running the school of missions.
1. that neither Jenn nor I would lose sight of the things the Lord has laid upon our hearts during the season
2. that the Lord would make clear what are next steps are in evangelism and discipleship.
3. That the Lord would bring needed prayer partners and financial partners alongside of us as our support is supper low.
Mike and Sarah Vincent – Rosarito, Mexico
1. That God would keep our family, church, and city safe from the Corona Virus!
2. That God would help our congregation take the step of faith to return to live church services!
3. That God would bless our latest church plant to Guatemala and their safe travels!
Thank you for faithfully praying for us!
Joel and Amy Garcia – California, USA
1. Pray for Joel as he has taken on a new role with SGWM: Director of Missionary Sending. Pray that the Lord would give Joel vision and wisdom for this ministry of SGWM.
2. Pray for Amy as she homeschools Maggie and Harrison this year while parenting Jude and Clara through their pre-school years as well.
3. Pray for Joel and the rest of the CCSG pastoral staff as they navigate pastoring a church through a difficult cultural climate.
Bryan Reyes – Internship with SGWM
1. For God to continue to open doors to be able to teach the Word.
2. For a job that would be flexible enough to allow me to continue to teach and do ministry.
3. For guidance in where to serve God next, now that my internship with Saving Grace will be ending soon.
4. For financial provision, so that I can have the finances needed in order to move over seas when God calls me to.
5. For God to prepare the hearts of the people in the Middle East to receive the gospel of Jesus Christ.
6. For God to prepare my heart in order to work amongst the people in the Middle East who need the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Thank you so much!
Leo and Pilar Gray – Ensenada, Mexico
1. The new semester starts August 24 with 47 students. Praise the Lord – many of our sister schools are closed this semester.
2. Pray for protection during travel and that none would have the Covid virus.
3. Pray that God would use us to train workers for his harvest.
4. Pray for our teachers this semester that God would use them in special ways to impact the students lives.
5. Pilar is traveling this month to visit family. Pray for safe journeys and good times with our boys.
6. We are expecting to be grandparents any day now. Please pray for Jenifer and Oliver. Pray for little Leo too – he will be adjusting to having a little sister around.
7. Leo is teaching two classes this semester. Pray that all goes well for him and the students.
Thanks for your prayers for us.
Bond, Heather and Brenna Gaona – USA
– Praise God for a wonderful time of teaching at the Calvary School of Missions earlier this month in Mexico. We were encouraged by the group of students that is praying about and preparing to GO!
– Praise God for His leading and guiding our family into this new season both stateside and abroad. Many new ministry opportunities have opened up as borders and airports in Asia and Africa are still closed.
1. Pray for those who rely on day wages to feed and provide for their families in Asia and Africa. South Asia and Nepal just went back into lockdown again after 4 months of shutdown and only a few weeks open. Covid is spreading and they don’t have medical infrastructure and now without work once again people are hurting. Pray for the food outreaches that our national pastors are facilitating this coming two weeks in hard hit areas.
2. Pray for Bond as he will be teaching a group of Pastors in Asia twice a week to further equip and encourage them in the ministry.
3. Pray as God has opened a door to launch a Thursday night study for young adults in our local church. Pray that many would get saved, grow and that we would see a revival in the hearts of college students here.
4. Pray for Heather as she serves SGWM as a liaison and continues to facilitate relief efforts, building projects, ministry needs and manage the continued demands during this crisis. Pray for wisdom, time management and Spirit filled smooth communication both abroad and stateside.
Thank you for praying for us!
Joni Houser – Indiana, USA
1. Please Pray for Our Country to Turn to God
2. Please pray for the protection of the SGWM pastors and Christians in South Asia
3. Please pray for my financial support
Thank you so much for your prayers!
God bless you!
Joni – Email Blog
Jana Sandbulte – Indiana, USA
-Praise the Lord for the birth of our baby, Cara Joy! Please pray for her to continue to have good health.
1. Please pray for my financial support and that God will open doors for me to share about the work He is doing in South Asia.
Thank you so much for your prayers
God bless you,
Paul, Jana and Sari, Kaylee, and Rose – Blog
Deanna Jevas – Tijuana, Mexico
Hello. I wanna start off by thanking you for praying for me and the people in Tijuana. I cherish your prayers greatly!
-I have not had a migraine headache for quite some time they seem to be dissipating!! I know this is A result of your prayers!
1. Pray That the kids here can go back to school soon! When the kids go back to school, then we can open our afterschool program and we miss our children greatly
2. For all who are suffering with the loss of loved ones during this time. Guadalupe attends our church and she is fighting for her life right now. Our “Colonia” is one of three in Tijuana with the highest number of Covid cases at present .
3. Healing for me with both of my knees. I have various issues with the patella and the tendons… Knee replacement is in the future but right now I have pain in both knees now
Thanks so much for praying for me! God bless you all and stay safe!!
Brad and Melissa – Amazon Jungle Brazil
-Praise the Lord that His work never ceases even when the Church doors are shut! Praise Him for fulfilling His promises and for never forsaking us!
1. Pray for the Apurina Leadership. Specifically Oscar and Analucia, Raimunda, Valdeci, Guerlermi and Alcimara and Andre’.
2. Pray for the Apurina villages that we have just started to enter. Pray for the Chief of each village. Pray for open hearts and ears, with the abilities to act on what they hear from the Lord!
3. Pray for our family and homeschool. Pray for our children. Pray for our adult children Junior, his wife Ashley and family and our daughter Andrea.
4. Pray for wisdom and discernment for all of us along with the same for our leadership/disciples in the villages.
Thank you and God bless you,
Brad and Melissa Miller and family – Email Blog
The 10/40 Window
The 10/40 Window is a rectangular geographic area stretching from North Africa through the Middle East to Asia, covering 68 countries. Two-thirds of the world’s population live within the 10/40 Window.
Three out of every five people in the 10/40 Window have no access to the gospel. According to the Joshua Project, 68.6% of the 10/40 Window’s ethnic groups (5,984) are considered unreached, with a total population of 3.09 billion.
Worker 15 – 10/40 Window
1. Please pray for the situation in the North.
2. Pray for the believers, that the Lord will give them courage and wisdom.
3. Pray for these Anti-Christian people, that the Lord would change their hearts.
4. Pray for our son, that he would not be discouraged.
5. Pray for God’s protection over us all.
6. Pray for some non-Christians who have been attending our online services. May they believe in Jesus and call upon His Name and be saved.
Thank you for your prayers and support!
God bless you
Co-workers in Christ,
15 and family
Rabi and Mahima – Nepal
1. Pray for our Church, our believers and all the students and all the staff of Bible school, for their good health that they can do ministry.
2. Pray for our family that they can understand us as we are doing ministry and they will support and help us to uplift our Ministry to be fruitful without any disturbances.
3. Our Church needs both audio and video devices such as a microphone’ sound system like speakers, Dsl Camera. A requirement to do Church service through different social media so our church ministry will be able to perform in fruitful way and teach all the others Christian living from abroad and around us that they get sound doctrine teaching of the Bible.
4. Pray for our health so we can serve Jesus.
5. Pray for our spiritual life to be grow and mature and be prepared for every spiritual battles so we can face it.
6. Pray Corona Virus will end as soon as possible if God allow it and stop this pandemic.
Thank you for praying for us!
Rabi and Mahima – Blog
Prakash and Muna – Nepal
-Praise God! He has been keeping us safe and sound so far.
-Praise God! We’ve found the land to move Charis Bible Church facility and we signed the agreement paper also last month for five years.
1. Please pray that the rebuilding work of the Charis is not yet started because the Nepal government has set up so many new rules concerning the building, especially for the leased/ rented land And our map work is stuck in the government office. Pray that the government office would allow us soon to rebuild the Church facility.
2. Please pray for all the expenses for the CBC facility rebuilding.
3. Please pray that the covid pandemic will soon stop.
4. Please pray for Calvary Chapel Pastors Training Center that It may reopen soon.
5. Please pray for all our students, for their good health, family needs and their ministry during this time.
6). Please pray for all CCPTC family.
Thank you for your prayers!
Prakash, Muna and Eutychus – Email Blog
Anand and Usha – Nepal
Thank you prayer warrior who had been praying for us since before. We had some prayer request for this month, here are as follows:-
1. Please do pray for our good health so we may keep on serving our LORD.
2. Please do pray for all the student of our Bible College that they may abide in the LORD in this break time.
3. Please do pray for our government that they make take a good decision in this COVID-19 because they had lockdown again for a week.
4. Please pray for the young people who is taking Zoom classes once a week that they may keep on encouraging other to take this class.
5. Please do pray for slum close by to the Bible college that we may start Bible study.
Thank you for your prayers and support
Darryl and Kayo Record – Cambodia
Thanks for your prayers. COVID-19 remains under control in Cambodia with only between 200-300 cases, no community transmission and no deaths. We praise God for this.
1. Please pray for the government to allow churches to reopen ASAP.
2. Please pray for our Cambodian ministry partners who are suffering financially due to COVID-19.
3. Please continue to pray for Darryl’s evangelistic/apologetics videos to continue to equip and encourage tens of thousands of Cambodians both Christians and non-Christians.
Worker 8 – 10/40 Window
1. Pray for sister H.- She has been under demonic attacks for two months. Yesterday, I prayed at her home.
2. Pray for P.R.- He has liver problems and swelling in his legs.
3. Pray for my church growth.
4. Pray for a piece of land for a church building.
5. Pray for better health for us.
Once again I would like to thank everyone who is praying and helping financially. May my loving God bless you all abundantly.
May God bless you all,
8 and family
Worker 3 – 10/40 Window
1. Please continue to pray for our online church services.
2. Kindly pray for my Wednesday online Bible study, that God will help me to reach more people with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
3. Mr. L.S., a 40-year-old Hindu man, requested prayer, as he has been suffering from mouth cancer.
4. Please pray for me and my family to meditate on and grow in his Word.
5. Pray for my wife’s health; she has been taking online classes and it is very busy for her.
Thank you very much for your prayers and support!
God bless you
Worker 3 and family
Milan Pariyar – Nepal
1. Please pray for my family to mature in their relationship with Christ and to have good health.
2. Please pray for the believers here to grow in their faith.
3. Pray for my community to know the difference between the Truth and false teachings.
4. Pray for me for safety and for good health
God bless you,
Milan – Blog
Worker 9 – 10/40 Window
1. Please pray for me, that I will continue to grow in the knowledge of the Word of God.
2. Please pray that God will teach me to be a good leader for His people.
3. Please pray that God will protect all students and staff of the Pastors School from all illnesses and diseases; pray that they will remain healthy.
Thank you so much for your prayers. God bless you!
May God bless you,
Worker 12 – 10/40 Window
1. Pray for all of the new people who have heard the Gospel, that they will accept Jesus.
2. Please pray for God’s protection and guidance.
Thank you for your continual prayer and support!!
God bless you,
Worker 11 – 10/40 Window
– Praise God! He has kept my family and the believers here safe from Covid19.
– Praise God for providing for our every need!
1. Please continue pray for us to be safe from Covid19. No one is wearing a mask and no one is following social distancing. Everyday so many they are finding so many corona patients here. My state government started another lockdown starting on the 16th of July.
2. Please pray for my state. Since the lockdown, criminal activities are increasing day by day. Because of the lockdown, so many people lost their jobs, so they stated to committing murder, stealing, robbing etc.
3. Please continue to pray for the believers at my churches to be strong in their faith. They are being persecuted by their family members, neighbors and the community.
4. Please continue pray for my mother health.
5. Please pray for our baptism service. Some more believers want to be baptized.
6. Please pray for the lockdown to be lifted as soon as possible.Thanks for your prayers and partnership in the Gospel!
Worker 6 – 10/40 Window
1. Pray for God’s next move in our city. Pray for the next season of ministry here. God is leading us to start a Bible school in our city, so that we can raise more church planters to spread the true Word of God since many of the youth are interested in learning about Jesus. Our heart’s desire is to see people following Jesus according to His Word, and to break bad traditions and false teachings. We are praying and planning to begin a school under the recognition of the government. Some government people are helping us to run It legally with all of the necessary paper work. We want to see a new generation standing for Christ, lead by the Word and Spirit of God. So, please be praying for God’s favor and the leading of His Spirit in this area.
2. Pray for the people of our church to grow more in the Word.
3. Pray for my niece, Christina, a newborn baby, to have good health.
4. Pray for my mom as well; she is having chest pain and leg pain. Also pray for protection over her, since she works among the Covid patients.
5. Pray for our co-workers in Christ, A. and P. Pray for protection over their families.
Thank you for your prayers!
Worker 13 – 10/40 Window
1. Please continue to pray for God’s protection and guidance.
2. Pray for new believers to grow in Christ
Thank you for your prayers!
Raju – 10/40 Window
1. Please pray for my spiritual growth.
2. Please pray that God would help me to teach His Word correctly.
3. Please pray that God would make a way to buy the land for our church, which has been affected by Covid-19.
4. Please pray that God’s kingdom will expand in all of our ministry areas, and that good works will be done.
5. Please pray that the love of God will fill my family and neighbors.
Thank you for your prayers.
God bless you,
Raju – Blog
Worker 10 – 10/40 Window
1. Pray for me, that God will use me mightily, and for those who know about Jesus but still do not believe, that God will change their hearts.
2. Pray for me to share the Gospel.
3. Pray for God’s protection and guidance.
Thank you for your prayers!
God bless you,
Worker 7 – 10/40 Window
1. Please pray for this new season of ministry as I have returned to the South. I pray that I will be faithful in the ministry He has for me.
Worker 4 – 10/40 Window
1. Please pray for me, as I have been busy with many things. I need strength, wisdom, peace and direction about where to buy things for construction.
2. Please pray for more male students to come to our Bible School.
3. Please pray that the Lord will give me wisdom and Godspeed with translation.
4. Please pray that in the midst of all of this, that I will depend upon God alone, and not on my past experiences.
Worker 2 – 10/40 Window
1. Please pray that if it is God’s will, I will be able to go to a certain village and teach the Word to the Christian families there, as well as share the Gospel with the unbelievers.
2. Please pray that I will be able to build relationships and share the Gospel with the village people.
Thank you so much once again for your prayers.
God bless you,
Majhiya and Sarita Besra – Nepal
1. We have found an opportunity to share with others about Jesus, praise the Lord!
2. We conduct small house fellowship services. Please pray for unbelieving neighbors who have joined us sometimes. They are curious and confused during this time of lockdown. Pray that their hearts will soon be changed.
3. Praise God for safety and protection during this time!
4. Remember us in your prayers for His guidance in upcoming days, and pray that God will open the hearts of our neighbors for salvation.
Majhiya and Sarita – Blog
Worker 1 – 10/40 Window
Thank you so much for your prayers.
1. Please pray for our students who are doing ministry in their villages. Some believers in the villages have been experiencing persecution. Pray for the strength of the laborers and boldness.
2. Please pray for this monsoon season; many have lost their homes and lives. Pray that people will come to know Jesus as their Lord and Savior.
3. There are many youth in my community– please pray for strong community relationships with the
Thank you for your prayers for us
God bless you,
Remember those who are in prison, as though in prison with them, and those who are mistreated, since you also are in the body.”
– Hebrews 13:3
Thank you for praying! Your prayers are impacting lives and helping
“Reach the Nations…One Soul at a Time”