Brian and Jill Kanyike – Kampala, Uganda
1. Pray for the Kanyikes as they are still dealing with the aftermath of their robbery.
2. Continue to pray for Jill and the children as they homeschool, especially Liana.
3. Pray for the Kanyikes to hear from immigration in the USA for the children’s citizenship.
4. Pray for Brian as he pastors and leads the ministry team at Arise Christian Fellowship. Thank you for praying for the Kanyike Family and the people of Uganda
Brian, Jill, Luke, Laylee, and Liana – Email Blog
Matthew and Noelle Harris – Uganda
Thank you so much for your continued commitment to the furtherance of God’s Kingdom.
Praise God that:
– Our family got to have a time of recuperation and envisioning during the month of December.- We have finished building our pastoral school so that we can apply for accreditation.
– For the churches that are being blessed through growing in their understanding of God’s Word.
Please pray that:
– Our family stays strong and healthy as we serve God here.- Our bible college can become accredited.
– God would continue blessing His people with the knowledge and application of His Word as they turn away from man made traditions.
Matthew, Noelle and Family – Email Blog
Aniku Family – Uganda
We praise God for the faithfulness He has seen us through in 2022. It was a year of testing and we are excited to start seeing the fruit!
God has big plans for this year. He has already begun fulfilling our vision! We praise Him for the YWAM team that came and the beginning of our second semester of Bible College. Please continue to pray for the students.
Our container has finally left the church parking lot and is on its way to Uganda!!!! Please pray for all the details, travel and taxes till it reaches us! The building Koinonia community center and library continues on its way! Continue to pray for all the church members to stay focused on God and God alone, all for His glory!
The Aniku’s – Email
Ends of the Earth Ministries
In South Sudan:
Please continue to pray for the nation of South Sudan. Decades of Civil War have collapsed the economy, resulting in mass starvation and desperation. Hopelessness and violence run rampant throughout communities.
Pray for our 500 students that are being daily discipled in the love of God and His Word, so they may lead their nation into a new season of hope.
Pray for the 75 children and young adults in our children’s home and for the missionary parents that are laying down their lives to provide peace and unconditional love to these precious ones.
Please pray for the new churches in the Tauso & Taposa villages. Pray that the pastors and medical staff will have the spiritual and physical tenacity to handle the countless challenges while living amongst Stone-Age tribes.
Pray for the refugee students in our missionary training college in the Kakuma Refugee Camp. They are fasting and praying as they prepare to return to South Sudan to begin reaching cities across the border in North Sudan, with hopes to plant churches amongst Muslim peoples in 2020-21.
Pray for the Missions Equip Training Programs. We are in the throes of launching two new schools this year.
The first – International School, will be used in Bible Colleges as a complete missions training course.
The second – Transformation, is a cross-cultural immersion training program, equipping missionaries to assimilate into their new culture while learning the language and world view.
Pray that God would continue to empower, envision and sustain us as we seek to establish nationally led, culturally relevant, biblical-based churches among unreached peoples.
Thank you for your prayers!
Yours for the unreached,
Tim and Jenn Pappas – California, USA
1. Jenn was able to join Tim on trip to South Asia that was 2 weeks long focused on missionary care and teaching of in country workers.
2. For those who prayerfully and financially support us
3. Jenn has been able to stay healthy
1. Pray for our re-adjustment as we come back
2. Wisdom and Gods heart for Tim as he prepares to teach at a conference in mexico next month
3. Our son Andy who is homeless and struggling In many ways
Thank you so much for your prayers!
All for His Glory,
Tim and Jenn – Email Blog
Gary and Tina Barrow – Truckee, California
We have been here pastoring Calvary Chapel Truckee for almost 3 years now. We’ve faced many challenges and difficulties, many we never dreamed would be something we would face in ministry. But God has been so very faithful, and I believe we’re right where God wants us as a church.
We’re in need of a worship leader/assistant pastor at the church. Currently Gary is carrying all of the teaching and administration of the church. It’s been a heavy, and at times, an overwhelming responsibility. But again, God has been so very faithful. We trust that with your prayers, God will raise up an assistant that is like minded and has a heart to serve God’s people.
Please join us in praying for a fresh out pouring of God’s Spirit on Calvary Chapel Truckee.
We’ve been praying about starting a preschool to reach out to the town of Truckee. We need wisdom and vision on how the Lord would have us do this.
We have just returned from Israel and it seems that God has opened up amazing doors for ministry there for us. We have an open do to reach out to youth in a Palestinian controlled area. God has also opened a door for us to minister to special needs kids in Israel. We’re praying and asking God to show us how He would have us walk through those doors.
Gary is planning on traveling with Pastor Trent to the Middle East later this year. We’re asking the Lord to show us how He’d have us be part of the ministry there also.
We’re planning for Hungarian summer camps again this year. During one of the camps last year, a woman approached Gary and ask if he knew who she was? She showed him a picture of the 2 of them from a camp Gary did 13 years earlier. She said she gave her heart to the Lord during that camp and Jesus changed her life. She’s now living for Jesus, married to a Christian man and serving in her church. Last year we saw 64 of 93 kids come to the Lord in 2 summer camps. We’re asking the Lord for even more souls this year.
Gary is teaching a class and continues to arrange teachers for the colleges we have in the 10/40 window. Please continue to pray that God would raise up believers to take the Gospel and saturate that area. Gary would like to lead a team later this year to visit the college and encourage the students through block classes. We’re asking God for the right timing for a trip.
With all the many overseas opportunities now opening up to us, we’re asking God to show us how to serve faithfully here at Calvary Chapel Truckee, and how to balance that with the many open doors abroad. We believe the Lord is leading us into greater fields of harvest. We’re asking the Lord for wisdom and direction.
We want to thank you for your prayers. If you have any questions, we welcome your emails and will respond to them promptly.
Gary and Tina Barrow – Email Blog
Mike and Sarah Vincent – Rosarito, Mexico
#1- For God’s blessing on our new (2023) church planting classes!
#2- Strength for the staff and body of the church!
#1- Praise God for our 36th church plant! (Calvary Connection Mexico)
#2- Praise God for a blessed Israel tour!
Thanks for the prayers,
Mike – Email Blog
Ron and Kristy Struska – Rosarito, Mexico
– Praise God that we made it to Calpulalpan, Tlaxcala, Mexico, where our daughter, Brittany, and her husband, Brian are going to plant a church (Calvary Conexión México). There were some bumps along the way with our 24-foot trailer, but we made it here safely!
– We’d also like to give him praise for the two outreaches we were able to do along the way in Culiacán & Morelia, as well as serve a little at and/or fellowship with several other church plants and pastors along the way.
– For wisdom to know how to best use our time to help get the church building ready for Calvary Conexión México.
– For the Lord to prepare the hearts of the children and their parents to be open to the gospel. We will be having a big outreach for kids here in Calpulalpan. There will be games, songs, a Bible lesson, craft, as well as prizes and backpacks to give away! We even plan to do some games with the parents and give away some prizes for them as well.
– For finances, as we are having some trouble with our local Mexican bank, and we have a lot of funds that we are currently not able to access (and may not be able to access for months until some paperwork gets taken care of).
– For a safe return trip home to Rosarito, trailer in tow, early to mid-February.
Ron & Kristy Struska– Email Blog
Jenna Pepin – Culiacán, Mexico
1) Calvary Culiacán North will be implementing some BIG changes this year. Pray that the result is a stronger, more effective church and a huge harvest of souls.
2) Pray for God’s continued direction in confirming both my role and the timing for Sammy and me to join the Calpulalpan project.
3) Pray for Sammy’s education as we will be trying out some new schooling options over the next 6 months.
Jenna Pepin – Email – Blog
Jon and Allison Brechtel – Oaxaca, Mexico
Huge Praise Report:
– Our first grandbaby was born in late October, and she is happy and healthy, along with our son and daughter in law.
1. Please pray for continued unity in the church, and that the Lord would continue raising up men to be leaders. We have an amazing church body here and are so blessed by their hearts to serve Him.
2. Jon is now teaching in Spanish on Sundays, which is a huge step of faith and obedience. Please pray for continued growth for all 4 of us in our Spanish. It’s such a blessing to be able to communicate with everyone here. Please especially pray for Jonny and Noah to practice it.
Thank you for praying for the work that the Lord is doing in Oaxaca. We couldn’t do this without the covering of prayer.
Jon, Allison, Jonny, Noah – Blog – Email
Paul and Claudia Boubion – Rosarito, Mexico
1. Growth in personal and corporate holiness
2. Thanksgiving for the miracle of restoration in my eldest son!
3. For the Holy Spirit’s guidance in matters involving church discipline
4. Church planting class involvement and teaching; for growth of students
5. For God to show us who to disciple
6. NewLife rehab Clinic weekly Bible study; for the patients to be saved
7. Much wisdom for helping the needy
Thank you for your prayers!
Paul, Claudia, Lydia, Poiema and Cristian – Email Blog
Deanna Jevas – Tijuana, Mexico
Here are my prayer requests for this month. Thank you so much for praying, it is by far the best that anyone can do for me! Jeremiah 33:3
1. For more staffing in our after-school program/soup kitchen. We have lost two teachers and our cook. Two are getting married and one is having a baby.
2. For the Lord, to raise up servants to minister to the kids who age out of the afterschool program. (This is junior high age kids). I would love to see a separate afterschool program for them, that they could have our church as a safe place for them to come and hang out and learn life skills. This is a huge burden on my heart, but we are in desperate need of staffing.
3. A new, (used) vehicle for me at a good price. Mine is on its last leg. I would like a Toyota RAV4 as it is easy to get in and out of.
4. For my 82-year-old mom, she lives alone in San Diego and has Parkinson’s. I also take care of her and she is needing more and more care and it’s getting more difficult. Also, I don’t know what we are going to do when she will no longer be able to live alone. Need wisdom!
– Deanna Jevas – Email Blog
Bond, Heather Gaona – S. Asia and USA
– Pray for the new semesters at CBI in Nepal and S. Asia. Pray for the new students to grow in God’s Word. Pray for Bond as he teaches weekly classes remotely for clear communication, connection with the students and translation. Pray for God to move mightily and raise up another crop of church planters.
– Pray for our new church plants w/ Laxman and Nikesh. Pray people would come to learn the Word of God and people would be saved. Pray that they would be encouraged.
– Pray for physical issues for both Bond and Heather. We are have tests and treatment plans, but ultimately would love God’s healing so we can serve Him unhindered.
Bond and Heather Gaona – Email Blog
Jana Sandbulte – Indiana, USA
1. One of the nursing home/assisted living residents in one of the Bible Studies passed away, and another is very discouraged and in the hospital. Please pray for strength and encouragement for her, and also for the salvation of two of the residents in the assisted living Bible Study. Pray that God will open their eyes and hearts fully to His truth.
2. Please continue to pray for my parents’ health.
3. Please pray for the safety of all the workers in South Asia, and that God will strengthen their hearts.
4. Please continue to pray for me to manage my time wisely, according to God’s priorities.Thank you so much for your prayers!
God bless you,
Paul, Jana and Sari, Kaylee, and Rose – Email Blog
Joni Houser – Indiana, USA
Please pray for the Christians in South Asia that are going through persecution.
Please pray for my father’s health. He has several physical problems including double vision. The doctors have not yet been able to find out what is causing them.
Please pray for my sister who is making major life decisions. Pray that she puts God first and makes godly decisions.
God bless you!
Joni – Email Blog
Craig and Daisy Tippie – Huacho, Peru
1. Put Peru on your prayer chains, we are in a state of emergency! They impeached the president two weeks ago for firing the congress and trying to be a dictator and the vice president assumes the office, so the people don’t want the same political party and want new elections, but they are rioting and looting in the stores, burning down factories! We are safe in Huacho, and a ways away from Lima, but they shut down all main highways, public transportation and schools for the rest if the week! They are talking about Marshall law if it continues and the curfew will go into place and shut down public meetings!
Thank you from our hearts,
Daisy and Craig – Email Blog
Cory & Danielle Kilgus- Calvary Chapel Trujillo & CBI Peru
Thank you so much for your continued prayer!
Please pray for our upcoming semester at CBI Peru. We will have 23-25 full time students, are biggest semester yet. Our semester theme is “Abide” as apart from Jesus can nothing, and when we abide in Him we bear much fruit.
Please pray for Calvary Trujillo and Calvary Buenos Aires, Peru. We are transitioning as we sent a group of about 20 to plant a church in another part of town, and it has been great to see God work. We have several outreach events coming up, and God is opening up new doors in our community with the universities, rehab centers and firefighters.
Please pray for our family as received Isabela into our home about a month ago. She is 4 and a special girl. We took her on her first family vacation this month, and she calls us “mama” and “papa” now. She likes to run up to us and kiss us, and tells we are “lindo” (Nice). Pray for continued integration, as there are rough spots as well.
Please pray for another church we hope to plant in October with another graduate of CBI Peru in the jungle city of Moyobamba. We are hosting the CC Missions conference for South America and CBI Kauai is joining us to serve at the conference and then help us do an invasion of Moyobamba.Thank you and we really do appreciate your faithfulness to pray.
Thank you from our hearts,
Cory and Danielle – Email Blog
Shilo and Raquell Stratton – Peru
Pray for our minds, that we would not be anxious or stressed regarding preparing to move and actually being sent. That we would have the goal and mission in mind of making disciples. Of serving Christ and no one else. Of making His name famous and not our own. And generally for clear thinking. That we’d hold fast to sound doctrine.
Pray for our spirits, that we’d serve God without fear and in absolute surrender. That we’d lay aside sins and things that easily ensnare us. That we’d put on God’s armor.
Pray for our bodies, that we’d be strong and that God would ward off any infections, diseases, or accidents from us prior to and on the field. Especially for baby Amalia. I (Shilo) think I’ve got a food allergy that my doctor and I are currently trying to figure out.
Pray for PERÚ, for the country as a whole. Latin America is full of false doctrine, prideful religiosity or cultural Catholicism and dangerous governments. Peru’s presidency just underwent some drastic sudden changes, and the country is not at peace.
– Shilo and Raquell Stratton – Email Blog
Andrew Weakland – Peru
1. Thanks to God that I have been able to grow in teaching the Word of God, in preparation to be a Pastor.
2. Thanks to God that I have grown in leadership, such as leading mid week services as well as mission trips and evangelism.
1. Prayer that God calls and puts together a team for Moyobamba.
2. Prayer that God takes the veil off those in Moyobamba and those around Moyboamba, so they can live in the New Covenant and the grace of God.
3. Prayer that when we go on a mission trip to Moyobamba in the beginning of April, that we can make friendships with people who will later be part of Calvary Chapel Moyobamba.
– Andrew Weakland – Email Blog
The 10/40 Window
The 10/40 Window is a rectangular geographic area stretching from North Africa through the Middle East to Asia, covering 68 countries. Two-thirds of the world’s population live within the 10/40 Window.Three out of every five people in the 10/40 Window have no access to the gospel. According to the Joshua Project, 68.6% of the 10/40 Window’s ethnic groups (5,984) are considered unreached, with a total population of 3.09 billion.(Some names and faces have been changed or omitted for security reasons.)
Darryl and Kayo Record – Cambodia
We have much to be thankful for and also much to need of prayer.
Thank God for helping us to figure out our mission budget for 2023. It was looking like we were going to be forced from the field for lack of funds in June but God came through and the budget balance (on a knife’s edge).
Aside from all the above trials, marriage, family, and ministry are thriving here. I just finished teaching apologetics/evangelism at a local seminary, I am teaching a Christian Foundations Sunday school class at an international church, continue editing for Light Times magazine, and helping make videos for Precious Women Organization. I also, am mentoring a Cambodian pastor and teaching at his church from time to time. Kayo has started at thriving women’s ministry at the international church and ministering at Precious Women Organization, which evangelizes and retrains women who work at karaokes, bars, and beer gardens.
Our financial reserves are getting low and we are trying to rebuild them. However, every time we try to save money something happens that takes away the savings and more. For example, our printer/copier died but we can’t replace it and so it is inconvenient for ministry, our car needed two tires this month and will need two more next month, our car has urgently needed a wheelbearing replacement and serious suspension work since November but we haven’t been able to do it yet. Now we can only drive 10-20mph. Our rice/pressure cooker caught on fire and we had to replace it, and last night Kayo’s tooth filling fell out so we have to take care of that today.
By faith we purchased airtickets to CA for June-August because we couldn’t visit since 2019. Please pray for all the logistics for our time in CA (transportation, housing, clothing/supplies etc.). We haven’t been able to visit my family in Missouri since 2017 and that was a short visit. However, given the above circumstances, it is not looking promising for us to be able to visit Missouri this time either even thought we really need to.
Thanks for your prayer cover!
Darryl, Kayo, and Benjamin – Email Blog –
Worker 2 – 10/40 Window
1. Pray for my ministry, that God will give me wisdom and understanding.
2. Pray for my family, that they will grow in the Word of God.
3. Pray for my church members, that each one may grow in the Lord.
Thank you so much once again for your prayers.
Worker 3 – 10/40 Window
By God’s grace, we have been doing wonderful. Thank you so much for your valuable prayers. Here are some of our prayer concerns this month:
Please pray for the Christians in our state, for the strengthening of their faith in Jesus. In this difficult time, may God take care His people. At the same time, pray that the fanatic anti-Christian group may know the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
I met one of my friends that I have not seen in 15 years, at the conference campus. I was very sad to find out that both of his kidneys are not functioning. He is surviving through dialysis, twice a week. Please pray for a healing touch for him.
Please pray for my wife’s uncle; he is going through treatment for cancer.
Please pray for Mrs. K. Both of her kidneys are 80% damaged, and every other day she is undergoing dialysis. Now her condition has become is critical. Do continue to pray for the growth and needs of our local church. Do continue to pray for our CBI students and staff, for their good health and the smooth functioning of our college.
Kindly pray for me and my family; may the Lord use us for the expansion of His kingdom.
Thank you very much for your prayers and support!
Worker 4 – 10/40 Window
1. Please pray for traveling safety.
2. Please pray that the Lord will provide a partner for me, as I am getting older.
Thank you for your prayer and support!
Yours in Christ,
Worker 6 – 10/40 Window
Prayer Requests :
We are in need of sound preachers and teachers to fill people with the knowledge of God.
Thankfully, God is sending laborers for His field to our CBI; we are prayerfully waiting for them to study the Word of God with more awe and reverence this new year.
One of our brother’s has been ordained as a teaching pastor at the new church plant, and another brother has been ordained as a youth pastor. We are grateful to God that He has been gracious enough to lead our brothers’ lives and are eagerly awaiting to see what the Lord is going to accomplish through their lives.
Last week, we had the dedication service for our new hall, which was really blessed. There are still some needs in the hall; please be praying that God will provide and bless the church.
In a city like ours, the mission field is everywhere your eye can see. May the Lord give us grace to be the carriers of His love and mercy.
God bless you,
Worker 7 – 10/40 Window
I have been traveling a lot these days, to reach several villages in my area. Now, I am organizing church services on Sundays in five villages, but I want to go to many more places where there are no churches or pastors.
Please be praying for that.
Worker 8 and Family – 10/40 Window
1. Once again, I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your partnership. May our loving God bless you abundantly!
2. Please pray for M.S., who is unable to walk and is being affected by some kind of black magic.
3. Please pray that God will provide us with a church building.
Pastor 8 and family
Worker 9 – 10/40 Window
Pray that God would continue to use me for His glory.Pray for all of the people who have heard the Gospel message during this Christmas season to put their faith in Jesus.
Pray that our church will continue to grow in the Word and in number.
Pray for the Bible School students to continue to grow in the Word and in His knowledge.
Thank you so much for your prayers.
God bless you all!
Thanks be to the Lord that God has kept you and us together, and thanks be to the Lord who blesses each and every one of us, and saves us from every danger! Thank you also to those who continuously pray for us!
1. First of all, pray for the villages in our area, where some people are against the people of God; pray for God to change their hearts.
2. Pray for the leaders here who are members of the anti-Christian party, who do not want the kingdom of God to come. Pray for those leaders, that God will change their hearts.
3. Pray for the believers of my church, that they will be strong in the Word.
4. Pray for my life, that God opens new doors for me so that I can share the gospel of God to all of the people in my area.
5. The government has a record of our mobile phone number to keep an eye on us because of our Christianity. Pray that God will help us and will bring those who belong to the anti-Christian government group into faith.
6. Pray for the believers in my village who are students; pray that they can change their lives with the blessings of God.
7. Pray for my mom who had surgery. She is now taking liver medicine; pray for her to get well soon.
8. Pray for some of our believers who want to publicly show their faith in Christ; pray that God will prepare them completely.
9. Pray for our region, that God will change the hearts of all the people here and walk in God’s path.
Worker 11 – 10/40 Window
I thank God that He has kept me safe this whole month. Last month, an investigation team was formed by the central government. They came to investigate us, comparing us with the point of view of Naxalism. Thank God, the investigator left after making inquiries and has not come back since! The newspaper also did not publish anything against us again. These are answers to your prayers.
1. I have just come to the north of my country to have a court marriage; pray that the court marriage can be done soon. After that, I will go back to the ministry, and then on April 12 come back to the north for the wedding.
2. Please pray, as we will have a wedding ceremony in the bride’s area on April 12, and a wedding ceremony in my home area on April 20. Pray that God will give us the strength to prepare well and fulfill every need.
3. Some anti-Christian fundamentalist people are planning to harm the church in many ways, after they read about our church in the newspaper. Please pray that God will make them peaceful.
4. Pray for my mother’s health and healing; she always has back pain.
5. Pray for the believers in my church to have a deeper understanding of the Word of God.
6. Pray that God will protect some believers who want to publicly show they follow Jesus next month.
Thanks for your prayers, Christian love, partnership and participation in spreading the Gospel!
God bless you all!
Worker 12 – 10/40 Window
1. I thank God. For these last few months, God has given us opportunities to go to different places. He has opened doors for the Gospel, and in these few months, by the grace of God, we have distributed a lot of New Testaments to people–more than 500 people. So thanks be to God! Also, together we were able to go to some jails as well. In the jails we also distributed many New Testaments to the prisoners, and also gave them to the Superintendent of Police and other staff!
2. I thank God that He opened the way for us to go to the prison, and there I had the opportunity to lead worship with them and teach them from the Word of God. Many prisoners gave their lives to the Lord. So, I thank God that even after being put in jail, they were able to know God. I hope that when they are released from jail, they will be able to live normal lives among the people.
1. Please pray for our church people, that they will grow in the Word of God, and also pray for those who are not able come to church because of family pressure and persecution.
2. Pray for us, that we could meet some of the unsaved family of the believers in our church, and that we can share with them about Jesus and develop good relationships with them.
3. Please pray for the new believers, that they will stand for their faith and be strong in Christ, and understand God’s Word as well.
4. Please pray that God would provide a way for us to get audio Bibles; many are illiterate in the church. They would be able to listen to the Word on an audio Bible.
5. We have been praying for a long time that God would provide us land in the right place, so that in that place we can glorify and praise Him better and without hindrance.
6. Please pray for D’s marriage, that God will make all the arrangements for the marriage. The date of her marriage has been set for April 13. Also pray for her family, that God will prepare this family completely through this marriage, and that He will stand with sister D, because this is the first Christian wedding in her family. Please pray for her.
– Worker 12
Worker 13 – 10/40 Window
1. Please continue to pray for the area where we are doing ministry.
2. Pray that God will give us more opportunities to share His Word.
3. Please pray, as it is not easy to share the Gospel in this area where we are living.
4. Please pray as we begin our church building construction. Pray that everything goes well.
5. Pray for three brothers who just came to Christ; also pray that God will bring more people to Himself.
Thank you so much everyone for your love in Christ!
God bless you!
– Worker 13
Worker 15 and Family – 10/40 Window
Please pray for…
1) Please pray for those who heard the Gospel at the Christmas outreach.
2) Please pray for God’s protection on our daughter’s life, as she recently got a job and moved to the UK.
Thanks for your prayers!
Worker 16 – 10/40 Window
Please pray for my children, that they will grow in the fear and knowledge of the Lord.
Please pray that the Lord will intervene in the problem the world is facing.
Please pray for the village ministry, that they will grow in the Word of the Lord.
Please pray for the CBI students, that they will grow in God’s Word.
– Worker 16
Anand and Usha – Nepal
Thank you to all of the prayer warriors! This semester has been a blessing because God has brought 11 new students to our CBI, and now we have 28 students.
Please pray for our good health.We will be hosting a lot of teams to come and serve in Nepal this semester. May God give us strength and wisdom to host them and serve with them.
Please pray that God will help one young student to study God’s Word and serve the Lord.
We will be doing outreach in a different part of the city. Please pray that God will fill us with His Spirit and give us boldness to share the Gospel.
Thank you for your prayers and support,
Anand, Usha, Asher and Amos – Email Blog
Prakash and Muna – Nepal
Please pray for those who heard the Gospel at the Christmas outreach!Pray for the ministry at the Leper colony.
Pray for the various house fellowships and children’s meeting.
Praise God for the co-leaders who are faithfully serving the Lord according to their gifts.
Prakash, Muna and Eutychus – Email – Blog
Rabi and Mahima – Nepal
1. Please pray for my physical health.
2. Please pray for our church to grow, and that God will bring people into our church.
3. Please pray that we will be able to give birth to a child; we are still waiting for God’s perfect timing.
4. Pray that Mahima’s Sunday online Bible Study will be fruitful, and that many more mothers and sisters from all over the world will join and listen to her Bible study.
5. Pray that God will provide my wife with a good full-time job; she is searching for a job.
Thank you so much for helping us and lifting us up through prayer and partnership.
Grace and Peace,
Rabi and Mahima – Email Blog
Majhiya and Sarita – Nepal
1. We have found the opportunity to share with other about Jesus, praise the Lord!
2. We conduct small house fellowship services. Please pray for unbelieving neighbors who have joined us sometimes in our fellowship. Pray that their hearts will soon be changed.
3. Praise God for safety and protection during this time!
4. Remember us in your prayers for His guidance in upcoming days, and pray that God will open the hearts of our neighbors for salvation.
Majhiya and Sarita
Milan Pariyar – Nepal
1. Please pray for me and my family, that we will remain healthy.
2. Pray for my brother, M, as he joins me in the ministry.
3. Pray for the new believers here who just publicly showed they are following Jesus.
4. Pray for financial provision to be able to start a family buffalo farm so that we can support ourselves more.
Raju – 10/40 Window
I thank God that my marriage was held successfully this month. He has given me a good wife.
1. Pray that we, as a husband and wife, will be a good example while ministering here.
2. Pray for our church building.
3. Pray for those who heard the Gospel during the Christmas season.
4. Pray for God’s wisdom and guidance in our lives.
5. Pray that new believers will be added to our church.
Raju – Blog
Doru and the Pavel’s – Romania
We have been back in Romania for about 4 months now and after a year away we are eager to dive deep into the relationships we started making before we left. Our main prayer request is that the Lord pour his spirit into the young people of our church. This year we will have three major events that include public prayer, outreach and evangelism. This will be the first attempt for our church youth experience bringing their faith to the “front lines”.
Pray along with us for their encouragement, bravery, faithfulness and sustaining steadfastness to the commandments and precepts of the Lord. Along with these exciting events we’re also asking for health and unity. Our church is going through the passing of the guard and this means our older generation is going home to be with the Lord from various illness and their bodies expiring. As a small church even 2-3 of these losses impacts the church in a massive way. We are also asking for prayer for our eldest daughter who is going to Liberty University and who will need scholarships to pay for the majority of her tuition. She has done her part to be diligent and timely to get those in but we ask for favor from the Lord.
Blessings and Prayers,
Doru and the Pavel’s – Blog – Email