|MONTHLY PRAYER REQUESTS|
Brian and Jill Kanyike – Kampala, Uganda
– The team from the States has had a very fruitful mission trip so far. Please pray as some of them have malaria. Pray also for the evangelism and outreach they plan to do in Kampala before leaving.
– Pray for Brian and Jill as they host the team and handle the logistics involved.
– Pray for all those who have and will hear the Gospel. Pray many get saved and will continue discipleship at church.
– Pray for the Kanyike children to get called soon for their citizenship interview.
Thank you for praying for the Kanyike Family and the ministry in Uganda.
Brian, Jill, Luke, Laylee, and Liana – Email Blog
Matthew and Noelle Harris – Uganda
Thank you all so much for your love and support. We are so blessed by your prayer support.
Praise God with us that:
– I (Matt) have been able to get a 36-month visa, and we are almost done getting the visas for Noelle and the kids.
– One of our neighbors got saved this past Sunday after visiting church with us.
– Our family’s health has improved since we moved to the city.
Please pray with us that:
– God would bring comfort and provision to the family of Omony Felix, a young pastor who was attending our school who passed away suddenly last week from a severe case of malaria. Felix left behind a young wife, a two-year-old daughter, and an unborn baby due in December.
– God would give us wisdom and knowledge as we cover the post-exilic books of Scripture (Ezra, Nehemiah, and Esther) in our School of Discipleship this month.
– God would use a team visiting from the US this month in powerful ways. They will be teaching our pastors how to resolve everyday conflict, minister to the various groups of widows in our widows program, and preach in multiple churches and prisons.
God Bless You,
The Harris Family – Email Blog
Aniku Family – Uganda
Hi Prayer Warriors,
– Please pray as Vincent teaches at the CCA Missions conference at Calvary Chapel Golden Springs November 4th.
– Pray for the ministries back home in Midigo as we are in the States.
– Please pray for our trip to Texas and other doors God is opening. Pray for the Spiritual warfare.
The Aniku’s – Email Blog
Tim and Jenn Pappas – Yorba Linda, California
– Please pray for Jenn and I as we are in South Asia ministering to workers and their wives throughout this country.
– Please pray for our son, Andy, who has had a miraculous change of heart and is reaching out for help. Pray the Lord would open the doors for him to be able to get the help that he finally wants.
– Pray for continued strength, focus, and attentiveness to the Lord’s voice as we finish up this year in walking in the calling He has placed on our lives.
All for His Glory,
Tim and Jenn – Email Blog
Bond and Heather Gaona – USA, Asia, and Africa
– Pray for our upcoming trip to Nepal and S. Asia in November. Pray for time of teaching in several locations to be equipping. Pray we would be a great encouragement to all of the nationals on the front lines.
– Pray for two new church plants in Nepal to grow and for many to come to know Jesus.
– Pray as we raise up more laborers to be sent out that God would give wisdom and bless those we are pouring into.
Thank you for your prayers, Bond, Heather and Breanna Gaona – Email Blog
Jana Sandbulte – Indiana, USA
– Praise the Lord for a safe and healthy delivery! Our daughter, Christie Brielle, was born on October 5, and everything went very well.
– Please pray for my dad’s health, that God will heal him and restore his health completely.
– Please pray for the persecuted believers in South Asia.
Thank you so much for your prayers!
God bless you,
Paul, Jana and Sari, Kaylee, and Rose – Email Blog
Joni Houser – Indiana, USA
– Please pray for father’s health. Pray for a quick diagnosis and for complete healing and strength.
– Please pray for the children’s ministry I am working with; pray that God will bring many children to the Lord, and that the kids’ clubs will have enough workers.
God bless you!
Joni – Email Blog
Joel and Amy Garcia – Yorba Linda, California
– Please pray for Joel, as he is currently on a missionary care trip to spend time with our workers in the Middle East and North Africa. Pray for a safe and fruitful time, and a smooth trip home
Love in Christ,
Joel, Amy, Maggie, Harrison, Jude, & Clara Garcia – Email Blog
Mike and Sarah Vincent – Rosarito, Mexico
Hi friends, here are the prayers for Mike and Sarah Vincent, and Calvary Rosarito!
– Good jobs for our children, Grace and Daniel!
– That God would bless our upcoming church plants in Las Vegas and South Tijuana.
– For God’s blessing upon our church’s Christmas events and outreaches.
Thanks for your prayers,
Mike and Sarah Vincent – Email Blog
Jenna Pepin – Culiacán, Sinaloa Mexico
Thank you for loving on us and praying for us. It means so much!
For our ministry, please pray for all of these upcoming events:
– October 28, statewide men’s conference with help from Calvary Rosarito
– October 29, 1st official service in our 9th church plant, Calvary Santa Fe
– Nov. 2-6, Mission trip to the Kuáre, an unreached tribe. We will be visiting EVERY home to take a census and distribute food and clothing, then showing the Jesus film in a sister language that many will understand. (If you wish to contribute to this project, please let me know.)
– Nov. 11, statewide Calvary women’s conference. We are expecting women from 16 different Calvary churches, plus visitors.
– Nov. 12, anniversary service in Calvary Culiacán North, celebrating 8 years and 10 church plants! This is our annual “family” reunion – all 10 churches will participate!
Personally, please pray for:
– Sammy’s relationship with the Lord, his ministry as a children’s teacher, and his schooling at Freedom Project Academy
– Ruby’s work/school, her participation in Church Planting school and the worship ministry, and continued emotional healing from her difficult past
– Complete healing from my neck injury – I am still living in pain, dependent on meds, and doing physical therapy 5 days/week
– My involvement in the worship team and teaching ministry on Wednesdays
– Protection and provision for our 2 upcoming trips (Kuare, Nov. 2-6 and Ohio, Nov. 18 – Dec. 4)
– Health for me and my children (we’ve all been battling with stomach issues for 2 months now)
Jenna Pepin – Email Blog
Deanna Jevas – Tijuana, Mexico
Here are my prayer request for this month:
– For my mom who lives alone and suffers from Parkinson’s that God would keep her healthy and accident free. Also that he would give her a good friend.
– For Elena Acosta, Pastor Federico‘s wife who has thyroid cancer. She will have her thyroid taken out on October 24. We are praying for a good outcome.
– For an afterschool program to reach the junior high age, kids who age out of our current afterschool program. We are in need of staffing and funds.
– For much-needed, wisdom, and knowledge of God’s Word in the day-to-day.
– Deanna Jevas – Email Blog
Craig and Daisy Tippie – Huacho, Peru
Thank you SGWM family, we deeply appreciate your prayers. We are traveling back to Peru today and are very excited to get home and jump back into the ministry that the Lord has called us too!
– Pray for SOM (School of Ministry)
– Pray for us as we disciple our new believers Pray for discernment for correcting leadership, and eliminate things that are not functioning
– Pray for Stalyn who graduates in May 2024
– Pray for Daisy’s sciatic nerve that is acting up and giving her pain!
– Praying for clear vision for 2024
Thank you from our hearts,
Craig and Daisy – Email Blog
Andrew Weakland – Peru
– Thanks to God for our first church service on Sunday the 15th. Lots of people came, and are hungry for more of the Word.
– Pray that my team and I stay dependent on God, unified, and continue in love.
– Praise God for His provision financially.
– Praise God that some people were saved and plugged into the church.
– Andrew Weakland – Email Blog
The 10/40 Window
The 10/40 Window is a rectangular geographic area stretching from North Africa through the Middle East to Asia, covering 68 countries. Two-thirds of the world’s population live within the 10/40 Window.Three out of every five people in the 10/40 Window have no access to the gospel. According to the Joshua Project, 68.6% of the 10/40 Window’s ethnic groups (5,984) are considered unreached, with a total population of 3.09 billion.(Some names and faces have been changed or omitted for security reasons.)
Worker 3 – 10/40 Window
– Continue to pray for the state in our country where there are thousands of believers fleeing persecution. Pray that God will intervene in the situation.
– Please pray for the L family, that God will increase their passion for ministry.
– Please pray for the indigenous pastors and for their ministries, that God will use them.Kindly pray for the growth of our church.Please pray that we will find suitable land for our church.
– Kindly pray for me and my family, that the Lord will use us for the expansion of His kingdom.
Thank you very much for your prayers and support!
In Him,Worker 3
Worker 4 – 10/40 Window
– Please pray that we will be able to begin Bible-teaching in different villages, as there are many who are eager to learn the Word of God.
– Please pray for our leaders as they minister to newcomers.
– Please pray for my marriage, my visa to Israel, and for provision for a youth retreat in November.
– Please pray that we will be able to reopen school, as well as relocate to a place where we have better land; I would like the Lord to make things really clear to me.
Thank you for your prayer and support!
Yours in Christ,Pastor W.J.
Worker 6 – 10/40 Window
– Pray for me and my family, for good health and that we will grow more in the Word of God.
– Pray for the CBI students and staff.
– Pray for K and her baby
– Pray for our upcoming outreach in the month of December.
– Pray for our students who are going to be graduating this semester, that they will obey God’s call.
– Pray for good transportation for brother C, as travel is difficult.
– Pray for God’s provision for brother A.
– Pray for our brothers who are sent out to serve in different locations where God has called them.
– Pray for sister R and sister A’s families to be built.
– Pray that we will find a new place to move our campus; our landlord told us to vacate this place.
– Pray for our ministry building construction.
– Pray for our state level political elections coming up in November. Pray for God’s will.
God bless you,
Worker 9 – 10/40 Window
– Please pray that I will continue to be used by God mightily.
– Please pray for me as I have some kind of allergy, and I sneeze non-stop every morning for some time if I don’t take the medicines.
– Please pray for all of the students whom I minister to, that they will grow in their faith and be prepared for the future ministry that God has for them.
– Pray for the upcoming meeting in my city organized by all of the churches, so that the Gospel message can be preached and heard by many.
Thank you so much for your prayers.
God bless you all!
Worker 11 – 10/40 Window
– Praise God that He has kept me safe up to now.
– Praise be to God, a wonderful work has been done through your prayers! In my last prayer request list, I had asked for prayer for a lady named P. Her husband had kept her under house arrest, but through your prayers she has started coming back to worship!
– Praise be to God! S was suffering from a very strange disease in which his hands would burst on their own and bleed. Because of this, the people of his village despised him. But, God has now cured him 90%. His hands are healing, and he is able to do electrical work.
– Praise God, the people of our church are deeply understanding God’s Word and persevering in the face of persecution!
– Please pray for the safety of R.D., that God would protect her from all anti-Christians.
– Please pray that our Sunday fellowship does not interfere with our Friday Bible study fellowship.
– Please pray for me, my wife and my family. Everyone is suffering from a cold and fevers; may God heal us.
– Please pray for P; she has a skin problem and has been undergoing treatment for about 2 years but is not getting cured.Please pray for R; he has been paralyzed for about 22 years and has been coming to our church for about 15 years. May God heal him. Also pray for A. He has also been there for about 22 years, but he is mentally challenged.
– In the coming December, like every year, we want to do a lot of outreach to share the Gospel where the name of Jesus Christ has not reached. We currently have about 1500 New Testament books. We plan to distribute them, show the Jesus movie on projectors in rural areas, and distribute blankets to the poor and widows, etc. If it is God’s will, pray that God will grant us protection and fulfill all of our needs.
Thanks for your prayers, Christian love, partnership and participation in spreading the Gospel!
God bless you all!
Worker 15 and Family – 10/40 Window
Please pray for…
– Please pray for the brothers and sisters in the area of our country who are being badly persecuted, the thousands who have fled their state and are living in the forest.
– Please pray for H’s parents and family members. He was 26 years old and went to be with the Lord last month due to liver cancer.
Thanks for your prayers!
Worker 16 – 10/40 Window
– Please pray for the state election that will be held on the 7th and 17th November
– Please pray for the bible college student that they may grow in the Lord’s Word
– Please pray for our safe travel to south India in the last week of the month
– Pray for our children that they may grow in the Lord and for their studies
Anand and Usha – Nepal
Here are the prayer requests for this month:
– Please pray that God will pour out His Spirit upon those who recently came to Christ.
– Please pray for those who heard the Gospel through our recent outreach. Please pray that the people who came will come to know Christ.
– Please pray for the ladies my wife ministers to, that they will grow in God’s Word and grace daily.
Thank you for your prayers and support,
Anand, Usha, Asher and Amos – Email Blog