|Monthly Prayer Requests
Brian and Jill Kanyike – Kampala, Uganda
– Brian’s brother passed away recently. Please pray for Brian, his family, the Kanyike children, the church (he played a big part ), and the family business that he managed. So many people were touched by him .
– Praise God for the teams that were just here. Pray for much fruit from their time and ministry.
– Pray for Brian and Jill to get caught up and back into the normal routine after the team and the funeral.
– Pray for Jill as she broke a tooth while the team was here and will be having 2 root canals done soon.
– Pray for the children to finish school well as they only have 1 month left.
– Pray for Jill and Liana as they finish the year of school as well.
– Pray for Uganda as the US embassy has issued a high terrorism alert for the country .
– Pray that the Kanyike children will be called soon for their citizenship interview.
– Pray for all the ministries taking place at Arise Christian Fellowship and for Brian as he pastors and leads the ministry team.
Thank you for praying for the Kanyike Family and the people of Uganda.
Brian, Jill, Luke, Laylee, and Liana – Email Blog
Aniku Family – Uganda
Thank you prayer warriors for your faithful prayers and love for us.
– Please pray for the coming Christmas party and outreaches.
– Continue praying for our sports ministry as the first phase comes to a close.
– We praise God this school year was successful! Please pray for our 800+ students as they are away for break. Pray for those who will be persecuted by their own families.
– Please pray God goes before us as we continue the immigration issues. We praise God for all the open doors we have had to share His Gospel in America. Please continue praying for the few teachings both Vincent and I have this month.
The Aniku’s – Email Blog
Bond and Heather Gaona – USA, Asia, and Africa
– Praise God for a wonderful and fruitful time in S. Asia this past month.
– Pray for the semester break in S. Asia and for the various Christmas Outreaches planned that people would come to hear the good news for the first time and turn to the true and living God!
– Pray for Heather as she shares the Word on Dec. 7th for Women’s Christmas Dinner.
– Pray for Breanna’s health and for healing from head cold and cough that have been lingering for several weeks.
– Pray for a key leader that is Hindu and that God would draw her to Himself.
Thank you for your prayers,
Bond, Heather and Breanna Gaona – Email Blog
Jana Sandbulte – Indiana, USA
– Please continue to pray for my dad’s healing and complete recovery. Pray that the new medication and treatment will work for him, and that God will give us wisdom.
– Please pray for the safety of all the workers in South Asia, and that God will strengthen their hearts and faith.
– Please pray that God will use us for His glory.
Thank you so much for your prayers!
God bless you,
Paul, Jana and Sari, Kaylee, and Rose – Email Blog
Joni Houser – Indiana, USA
– Please pray for the new treatment they are trying for my dad.
– Please pray for our brothers and sisters suffering persecution.
– Please pray for the children’s ministry and nursing home ministry that I am a part of.
God bless you!
Joni – Email Blog
Mike and Sarah Vincent – Rosarito, Mexico
Here are our prayer requests for our family and ministry!
– That God would provide good jobs for our children, Grace and Daniel!
– That God would help us reach our community through our Christmas events and outreaches!
– For God’s blessing on our church plant to South Tijuana in December. (Calvary Agua Caliente)
Thanks for your prayers,
Mike and Sarah Vincent – Email Blog
Jenna Pepin – Culiacán, Sinaloa Mexico
– Pray for the rest of my time with my family and our travels home in early December.
– Pray for the health of my family: both our general day-to-day house and for continued healing in my neck and shoulder.
– Pray for all of the Christmas activities at all of our Culiacán churches, that many people would be reached with the Gospel.
– Pray for our continued ministry with the quarter, that God would open doors and continue raising up new believers in that community.
– Pray for God’s continued direction in regards to the future ministry of me and my family.
Jenna Pepin – Email Blog
David and Michelle Mullins – Loreto, Mexico
David’s mother is dying of liver failure. She is currently living with us in Loreto, Mexico 🇲🇽. We are praying she will be well enough to travel 1/2-1/9/24 to meet her 8-month-old great-granddaughter and celebrate blessings after Christmas with her grandchildren in Las Vegas.
Thank you for your prayers 🙏🏽
David and Michelle Mullins – Email Blog
Deanna Jevas – Tijuana, Mexico
Hello here on my prayer requests for the month of December:
– CONTINUED blessings and good health for my mom who lives alone and has Parkinson’s. God is so good he has been taking care of her like he always does. I am with her two days per week.
– For an afterschool program for the junior high age kids. We need the Lord to raise up people with a heart for these kids. This is an urgent prayer request as we lose the kids at this age to the world and some, unfortunately to drugs.
– For the Lord to use me to minister to the moms of the kids in our afterschool program. I’m not sure how to do this—maybe open my home for a discipleship class? I would like the the Lord’s guidance in this.
– Deanna Jevas – Email Blog
Andrew Weakland – Peru
– Prayer that the people who attend Calvary Moyobamba would dedicate time in their mornings to read the Bible and spend time with God.
– Prayer for wisdom and discernment on those that are interested in coming from afar to help Calvary Moyobamba.
– Prayer for continual unity of the team. And thankfulness to God for the unity.
– Andrew Weakland – Email Blog
The 10/40 Window
The 10/40 Window is a rectangular geographic area stretching from North Africa through the Middle East to Asia, covering 68 countries. Two-thirds of the world’s population live within the 10/40 Window.Three out of every five people in the 10/40 Window have no access to the gospel. According to the Joshua Project, 68.6% of the 10/40 Window’s ethnic groups (5,984) are considered unreached, with a total population of 3.09 billion.(Some names and faces have been changed or omitted for security reasons.)
Worker 3 – 10/40 Window
– Please pray for the upcoming election, that a good leader will come to power, so that all believers will have freedom to worship and share about Jesus’ love.
– Please pray for S.A., a first fruit of my ministry, and some friends of mine, that God will use them effectively for His kingdom.
– Please pray for the growth of our church.
– Please pray that we will find suitable land for our church.
– Please pray for me and my family, may the Lord use us for the expansion of His kingdom.
Thank you very much for your prayers and support!
Worker 7 – 10/40 Window
– Please pray that I will be able to reach the families through the children I am working with.
– Please pray for all of the men and women I am able to share God’s Word with in my ministry.
Worker 8 and Family – 10/40 Window
– Please continue to pray for the believers here.
– Please continue to pray for the situation in our state.
– Please continue to pray for open doors in new places for the Gospel.
– Please pray for my good health.
– Once again, I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your partnership. May our loving God bless you abundantly!
In the Lord,
Pastor 8 and family
Worker 13 – 10/40 Window
– Please continue to pray for our ministry here in the village.
– Pray that God will open more doors for us here.
God bless you all for your prayers!
Worker 16 – 10/40 Window
– Please pray for my children to grow in the Lord’s fear and knowledge.
– Please pray that the Lord will intervene in the problems the world is facing.
– Please pray for the village ministry in our local area. May the villagers grow in Lord’s Word.
Anand and Usha – Nepal
– Thank you everyone for praying for us. Last month we were able to do a youth conference where we were able to share about Word of God. There were 500 young people in this conference. We have invited them in our Bible College for study.
– Thank you for praying, we had a blessed time in graduation. We were able to graduate 10 students. 5 boys, and 5 girls.
– Please pray for our good health.
– Please pray for the students doing a youth conference in Himalaya that it may be blessed.
– Please pray that God may bring new students in the coming new semester.
– Please pray for the Christmas outreach that people may come to Christ.
– Please pray for all the students who are in semester break that they may serve where they are with what they have learned.
Thank you for your prayers and support,
Anand, Usha, Asher and Amos – Email Blog
Prakash and Muna – Nepal
– Please pray for the children’s ministry, that the Lord will work in the hearts of the children.
– Please pray for the leper ministry and the slum ministry.
– Please pray for the women’s fellowship and prayer and fasting.
– Please pray for the youth meetings.
– Please pray for the families in the house fellowships.
Prakash, Muna and Eutychus – Email Blog
Rabi and Mahima – Nepal
– Our ten students are graduating; please pray that they will go and preach the Gospel and proclaim the Word of God. We want to see many more Calvary Chapel churches in our nation, where many more people are unreached.Pray that God will protect, guide and lead the new graduates.
– Pray for the leprosy colony ministry.
– Pray for my wife’s women’s ministry.
Thank you so much for helping us and lifting us up through prayer and partnership.
Grace and Peace,
Rabi and Mahima – Email Blog
Majhiya and Sarita – Nepal
– Pray for our good health.
– Pray for those who we visit and those who call us for prayer, that we can win them to Jesus Christ.
– Please pray for God to give us wisdom and knowledge to share the Gospel with people.
– Pray for the church family members’ health.
– Pray for the people group we work with.
Majhiya and Sarita
Milan Pariyar – Nepal
We thank you for praying and partnering with us to reach this generation and equip them to lead the church in the future. Please keep us in prayer as we head to the mountains in December to host a conference and hike in remote places to share the Good News. We will also be hosting a Christmas Outreach with our church and inviting the community to come, so pray that many would come to hear the Christmas story and know Christ.
Raju – 10/40 Window
– Please pray for the different ministries in our church.
– Please pray for the conference we will be hosting in December.
Raju – Blog
|Abhishek and Lacey – 10/40 Window
– We were able to host one of our good friends from the States, who belongs to CCSG. He stayed in our home for one week, And he taught at the CBI on Church History! We had a great time of fellowship with him.
– A dear Pastor friend, his wife, and daughter were just here for one week. The Pastor was able to teach at the CBI for their last week of school. Three of the students graduated, and we all had a graduation for them. It was a great time of seeing this family after a long time, and to be encouraged by them!
– The CBI semester just finished, please pray for all staff and students during this time as it’s now break time. Please pray for wisdom and vision during this break time for us all.
– Lacey is now in her 9th month of pregnancy. Please pray for for a normal and healthy delivery.
– Please pray for some of our family members who are not following Christ, to turn to Him.
– Please pray for Lacey to continue to learn the local language and cultural adaption, and for our marriage, and ministry within the local church.
Thank you family for partnering alongside us, and waging war on our behalf in prayer,
God bless you,
Abhishek and Lacey