Praise the Lord!
Greetings to you in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Dear partners, thank you for your prayers and financial support. We are praying for your family and your country. By the grace of God, my family and I are doing well; God has kept us safe.
Last month, I had the opportunity to visit the hospital, and I prayed for two brothers, as they were ill and admitted to the hospital.
Also last month, the members of all of the churches in the city organized a peaceful protest rally in support of persecuted Christians in a certain area of our country. Persecution began in that area in May, and since then, more than 300 churches have been burned and many Christians have been killed. Thousands and thousands of Christians have fled to a neighboring state, and and thousands are living in the deep forests to try to save their lives. The government in our country is not doing anything to bring peace in that state.
We had an outing with our church members. We had a good time with them in worship, prayer, and fellowship.
I have finished teaching Ephesians. Now, I am teaching Philippians in our Calvary Bible Institute.
- Please pray for my children, that they will grow in the fear and knowledge of the Lord.
- Please pray that the Lord will intervene in the problem the world is facing.
- Please pray for the village ministry of our local area, that they will grow in God’s Word.
- Please pray for our church members, that they will grow in the Word of God.
- Please pray for the state in our country where thousands of Christians are undergoing persecution.
Pastor 16* and Family
* Names have been changed or omitted for security reasons.