Praise the Lord
Greetings to you in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Dear supporters and prayer partners, thank you for your prayers and financial support. We are praying for your families and your country. By the grace of God, my family and I are doing well. God has kept us safe.
In November, we got an opportunity to visit a family with one of our students. The student led prayer, and we had good fellowship with the family.
Also in November, we visited a school and organized doing some social work with them. We taught the children how to be healthy, and my wife taught the girls how to lead healthy lives.
Last month, we conducted a Christmas program where we invited children.
We shared the Gospel and distributed gifts to them. About 60 children gathered from different religions.
We had Christmas caroling in a different area, where we visited with students and church people. We shared the Good News with them. Thank God–some people from the community came for prayer and shared their prayer requests with us!
We also visited the nursing home, where we sang songs and shared the
Good News with them and prayed for them.
- Please pray for my children, that they will grow in the fear and knowledge of the Lord.
- Please pray for the CBI students and their studies.
- Please pray for my state, as persecution is increasing day by day.
- Please pray for church believers to grow in the Lord.
- Please pray for the people whose homes we shared God’s Word at; pray the Lord would save them.
Pastor 16* and Family