Dear Ministry Partners,
Greetings to you all in the matchless name of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ!
This year, our country has received average monsoon rains since the start of the season on June 1. Average monsoon rains are usually good for the farmers but the uneven distribution this year has created new worries.
God is so faithful to us! He provides for our needs and protects us under His mighty wings. We were physically ill this past month. We appreciate your valuable prayers and financial support. We remember you and your family in our daily thoughts and prayers. May the good God bless you with all resources and good health.
We had blessed potluck gathering together with the CBI students and prayed for the situation in a certain state of our country. (For many months, this state has been under massive violence between a largely Hindu people group and a predominantly Christian people group. Because of that, many homes and churches belonging to the Christian people group have been burnt.)
There is a family from a different area that is very passionate about ministry. We used to meet frequently and share with each other about what was happening in our ministries. Recently, he gave me a surprise visit. It was immense joy to meet him after 7 years!
A friend of mine gave me an opportunity to teach some indigenous pastors about the “great Commission of Jesus” and motivate them to reach out to the community with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I am happy that I could contribute some in their lives.
In our church we celebrated “Teacher’s Day”. It is good to remember the teachers’ contributions to individuals. Also, by God’s grace our Sunday school children are growing in the Lord. Every Sunday they recite Bible verses from memory in at church. We continued to participate in all the church activities. We also visited some families to testify about the Lord and prayed for them.
- Do continue to pray for the state in our country that is in a state of violence against the Christian people group. May God intervene in the situation.
- Please pray for the family who came to visit me. May God increase their passion for ministry.
- Please pray for the indigenous pastors who I was able to share with. Pray for their ministry and that God may use them.
- Kindly pray for the growth of our church.
- Please pray that we may get suitable land for our church.
- Kindly pray for me and my family. May the Lord use us for the expansion of His kingdom.
Thank you very much for your prayers and support!
Pastor 3* and Family
*Names and faces have been changed or omitted for security reasons.