Praise the Lord!
Greetings to you in the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Thank you, dear supporters and prayer partners, for your prayers and financial support. We are praying for your family and your country. By the grace of God my family and I are doing well. God has kept us safe.
Last month, we got the chance to visit a family. We conducted a meeting along with a Bible Institute student. They got the chance to lead the meeting and shared the Gospel to those that were there. As the students are learning at the Bible Institute, they are also getting chances to preach during house visitation.
We also visited brother J* last month. We had fellowship with him and prayed for him. A few months ago he had an accident. While he was on his way to work, a truck hit him from behind. He was under the truck. He badly injured his arm, legs, and internal organs. He was in critical condition. He was admitted into the hospital for some months. Churches and we were praying for him. God heard our and the church’s prayers and God saved him.
Brother J* lost his right leg in the accident. Now he is home. He has two kids. Please pray for him and his family.
Last month, my kids had their school exams. They did well. My daughter scored 2nd in the class and my son scored 3rd in the class. Thank you for your prayers.
- Please pray for my children to grow in the Lord’s fear and knowledge.
- Please pray that the Lord will intervene in the problems the world is facing.
- Please pray for the village ministry in our local area. May the people grow in Lord’s Word.
- Please pray brother J* and his family to grow in Lord.
- Please pray for our state’s believers, as they are facing persecution.
Pastor 16* and Family
* Names have been changed or omitted for security reasons.