The Boubion family has been in Mexico serving at Calvary Rosarito for 16 months. Do you know what the Paul the Apostle says to the Ephesian church?
For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.Ephesians 2:10
So, God actually “prepared” good works for us to do for Him! What a great honor!
Here are a few photos of our family’s ministry activities the last month!
Baptizing new Believers!
Sign up to receive Lydia’s newsletters here!
Visiting Church Plants
It is a great blessing to encourage pastors, their families and their congregations! In the last year we have visited church plants in Ensenada, Hermosillo, Monterrey, Chihuaha, Culiacan, Mazatlan, Mexico City, Tulancingo and even Guatemala.
We live in a fallen world! Bones break, cars are smashed, pets die! But God is always with us and is always faithful!
Thanks for your prayers! If you want to follow more frequent ministry family news ‘friend’ me on facebook: Paul Octavio
There is a lot happening here! One of the exciting things happening is my wife Claudia discipling several ladies every week! At Calvary Rosarito possibly half the church are new believers. These saints need to be discipled. We are part of a great church where new people get saved every week, baptized and taught the word verse by verse. Our biggest need is to provide discipleship for these dear saints!
- For good health and lots of energy!
- Our kids to develope more Spanish fluency
- Direction for the counseling minstry
- A strong marriage & be an example to other families.
- For the Church Planting school & students
- God’s direction and wisdom for helping the poor
- Miracles of healing and provision for the sick
- Weekly Bible study at a rehab clinic
- God’s guidance with the English speaking staff prayer meeting