Praise the Lord
Greetings to you in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Thank you, dear supporters and prayer partners, for your prayers and financial support. We are praying for your family and your country.
A few days ago, I got the chance to visit a believer’s house. We spent some time with the people there, sharing the Lord’s Word, having fellowship, and praying for them. I also visited a sister in the hospital who was suffering from pneumonia and prayed for her.
On the 21st, our children turned 3 years old. God was so faithful and helped them to grow thus far. On their birthday, we gathered with the staff and gave thanks to the Lord for His blessings. We also had fellowship together.
On our twins birthday, they got a bicycle as a gift. As they are growing in God’s Word, they are memorizing the Word of God. During the Friday online service and the Sunday service, they share the verse that they memorized.
After a long time, we have been able to start Sunday services. Because of the lock-down, Sunday services had been closed.Mondays through Fridays we have daily office time where we learn the Word of God. Pastor 15 and his wife guide us and correct as the Word of God says.
- Please pray for the S. family to grow in the Lord’s Word.
- Please pray for my children to grow in the fear and knowledge of the Lord.
- Please pray for Ch. who is suffering from pneumonia.Pray for her healing and for her family to come to faith in Christ.
- Please pray for our ministry in our state to grow.
Pastor 16* and Family
* Names have been changed or omitted for security reasons.