Greetings to you all in the matchless name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!
We express our heartfelt thanks to God Almighty for His protection and provision in our lives every day. Also, we would like to thank each one of you for your valuable prayers and financial support. We remember you and your family in our daily thoughts and prayers. May our good God meet all of your needs and bless you with good health.
The Bible says,
“So Abraham called that place The LORD Will Provide. And to this day it is said, ‘On the mountain of the LORD it will be provided.'”
God is so faithful to us! He has fulfilled His promise and blessed us with a new house. Thank you so much for all of your prayers!
By God’s grace, our new home is finished! We had a dedication ceremony for it on February 5. I testified of how God has been faithful to us, and how it is amazing to experience His provisions.
Last month, I was privileged to meet with and encourage a family with whom we used to have fellowship six years ago. I was very happy find that they are growing in the Lord.
In the same month, a government officer visited me, named Mr. V.*. He is a believer. We had a great time encouraging each other and praying together.
This semester, I am teaching the books of Ezra and Nehemiah to the CBI students. Every Saturday, we also take the students for home visitation as part of their practical training.
- Please pray for the Christians in our state to be strengthened in their faith in Jesus. In this difficult time, may God take care of His people. At the same time, pray that the fanatical group may come to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
- Please pray for Mrs. K. Both of her kidneys are 80% damaged. She has dialysis every other day, and her condition is critical.
- Continue to pray for the growth and needs in our local church.
- Continue to pray for our CBI students and staff. Please pray for them to have good health and for the smooth functioning of our college.
- Kindly pray for me and my family. May the Lord use us for the expansion of His kingdom.
Thank you very much for your prayers and support!
Pastor 3* and Family
*Names and faces have been changed or omitted for security reasons.