Hello Dear Pastors and Ministry Partners,
Greetings to you all in the matchless name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!
The government of our country is taking all necessary steps to ensure that we are well prepared to face the challenge and threat posed by the growing pandemic of COVID-19, the Corona Virus. But, ultimately, God is our protector. The Bible says in Nahum 1:7 “The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in Him.” By God’s grace we are blessed with sound health and our daily needs. We have been praying for all of you, dear ministry partners. May God bless you all according to His riches and glory.
In our family devotion we are studying the book of Revelation. Apart from my personal Bible study, I have been reading a book called, “How to be a Christian in an unChristian World” by Fritz Ridenour. My wife is studying the book of Isaiah and my daughter is memorizing Bible verses.
Last month, my daughter’s new school semester started. Now, online classes are going on. My wife also goes to school and conducts online classes.
I had the opportunity to share the Gospel to Mr. P.M. who is a village registrar/accountant. It was a good time interacting with him.
We had a small family gathering during a house warming at a relative’s house. It was a blessing to share and also listen to others share.
- Please pray for all the people whom I interacted with last month. May God touch their hearts so that someday they come to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
- Please pray for our nation–that God may save this country. Also, that God may heal this nation from the Corona virus.
- Please pray for Mrs. BD, her family has land trouble.
- Please pray for me and my family–that we may grow in the Word of God.
- Do continue to pray for the growth of our local church.
Pastor 3* and Family
* Names and Faces have been changed omitted for security reasons.