Dear Ministry Partners,
Greetings to you all in the matchless name of our Lord Jesus Christ!
Matthew 6:33 says:
“But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.”
God is fulfilling this verse in our lives. Therefore, we are pleased to convey our heartfelt thanks to the almighty God for His protection and provisions in our lives. Also, we would like to thank each one of you for your valuable prayers and financial support. Your partnership in the ministry is greatly appreciated. As a family, we have been remembering you in our daily thoughts and prayers. May God keep you safe and bless you in your job and business.
Recently, I was able to talk with Mr. S.K. (40-year-old Roman Catholic). He is very much concerned about his job. I got an opportunity to share about the importance of salvation by quoting Acts 4:12:
“Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.”
He was very happy to listen to such teaching and he said “we are unaware of many biblical truths because our priests never teach them.” Overall, it was a good conversation.
In our family devotions we are studying from the book of Revelation. Apart from my personal Bible study, I have been reading a book called “How to be a Christian in an Unchristian World” by Fritz Ridenour. My wife is studying from the book of Isaiah and my daughter is memorizing Bible verses and has become part of the church worship team.
I preach in our local church and also visit local families to share the Gospel with them and pray for them.
- Please for the salvation of Mr. S.K. (He is a 40-year-old Roman Catholic).
- Please pray for our nation- that God may save this country. Lately, new believers are being persecuted in different parts of the country. Pray that God may strengthen them in their faith.
- Kindly pray for my wife. She is working in a school. May the Lord use her for the expansion of His kingdom. Please pray also for me and my family to grow more in the Word of God.
- Do continue to pray for the growth and needs of our local Church.
Thank you very much for your prayers and support!
Pastor 3* and Family
* Names and Faces have been changed omitted for security reasons.