Greetings to you all, in the matchless name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!
We are so privileged to serve the Lord in this nation. God has been enabling us to meditate on His Living Word every day. The Bible says:
“But whose delight is in the law of the LORD, and who meditates on His law day and night. That person is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither, whatever they do prospers (Psalms 1:2-3).”
Every day we are blessed by His Word. Thank you so much for your partnership in the ministry. We remember you and your family in our daily thoughts and prayers. May God bless you all in every aspect of your lives.
I was privileged to share God’s Word during one of our church believer’s marriage ceremony. There were non-believers there who heard the Gospel.
These days we are working on editing the Bible Commentary in our national language. At the same time, I am doing personal evangelism. I visit local families and share the Gospel with them and pray for them.
By the grace of God, one of our relatives gave us a small piece of land to build a house on.
Last month, my wife was suffering with migraine headaches. After getting an eye check-up, she has been taking medicine. Also, my daughter is preparing for her final exam in school.
- Please pray for the salvation of the people who heard the Gospel at the wedding.
- Please pray for the salvation of Lamon* family (who are Catholic). They have now heard the Gospel of Christ.
- Kindly pray for the Bible commentary editing project. May God give us His wisdom and knowledge so that we can understand and edit well.
- Do continue to pray for the growth of our local church.
- Please pray of my wife. May God use in her at school to glorify His name.
- Please pray for us to get approval of our house plans from the municipal office, and for the construction of a house for us.
Thank you very much for your prayers and support!
Pastor 3* and family
*Names and faces have been changed or omitted for security reasons.