I greet you all in the name of Christ Jesus.
I hope that you all are doing well. I am doing well by God’s grace. I have seen the faithfulness of God throughout my entire life. Though sometimes in life I have gone through struggles, His mercy is sufficient for me. From the time I became a believer until now, He has continuously led me. All glory and honor I give to my amazing Lord.
I thank God for the beautiful family that he has given to me. I am so excited because my family loves God so much. Together, we show our devotion to the Lord through family prayer and Bible meditation. I want to give a big heartfelt thanks to everyone at Calvary Chapel Saving Grace for keeping my family in prayer regularly.
Nowadays, I am studying the book of Psalm. Our God is truly a God of worship. He is worthy to be praised and worshiped.
In Sunday service, I am preaching from the Gospel of Mark and in another place I am teaching from the book of James. My ministry is going well and I am doing house visitation, prayer meetings in homes, and conducting fasting prayer also.
One new family has been coming to our church fellowship for five months. They were previously idol worshipers. When they understood the Word of God they asked me, “Sir, what can we do to our idols?”.
I said to them “What you think?”.
They told me “We believe in God. We feel His power in our lives. We cannot deny Him.” The same day the family bound all of their idols and put them into the river. They are growing spiritually day-by-day.
Some Important Prayer Requests:
- Please pray that we may be able to settle in a permanent home. May God provide a home for us to live in and a church building. We are still living in a rented house.
- Please pray for brother R*. He is a good and strong believer. He applied for a well-paying government job. May God provide the work to him. He is a welder.
- Please pray for Sister P*, her husband and her two children. They are new to our fellowship. Both of their children are mentally and physically weak. May God deliver their family completely.
- Please pray for the persecution in our state and for all of the churches here.
- Please pray for my ministry to be fruitful. Please also pray for me, so that I can be a faithful servant in God’s vineyard.
- Please pray for my family.
- Kindly pray for my parents and family members- they are still in the world. May God call them for Himself.
I would like to thank everyone who is helping and supporting us financially. May God bless you all abundantly.
Pastor 8* and Family
*Names and faces have been changed or omitted for security reasons.