Greetings to you all in the matchless name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!
We are very blessed and privileged to serve Him, the Creator of Heaven and Earth. In this pandemic situation, everyone is facing some kind of crisis. God is so faithful to us. He provides bread on our table and protects us under His mighty wings. Thank you so much, dear sponsors, for your generous partnership. As a family we have been praying for you all; that the Lord will protect you from all kinds of diseases (especially from Covid-19) and that you may experience multi-fold blessings in your family and ministry.
God has been helping us learn more about Him and draw closer to Him. It has been a great time learning the Bible under our mentor and pastor, Pastor 15*. These days, I have been studying from the Gospel of Matthew and helping some of the believers and friends by teaching them online. I am also learning and taking notes from the book of Jude for our Pastors school students. This past month, God gave me an opportunity to share His Word in our online church service via facebook and to visit one of our house churches at Curry* village.
We have also visited some of the church families and prayed together. My wife and daughter are both engaged in online classes. My sister-in-law and brother-in-law are both medical employees. Since last month, both are working among Covid patients. Thus far, God has protected their whole family with good health.
- Please continue to pray for our online church service.
- Kindly pray for Wednesday online Bible study- that God will help us reach more people with the Gospel of Christ Jesus.
- Please pray for my mother-in-law and other family members for good health and for spiritual growth.
- Please pray for my daughter to have Godly wisdom as she takes her online exam.
- Please pray for me and my family to meditate and grow in God’s Word.
Thank you very much for your prayers and support!
Pastor 3* and family
* Names have been changed or omitted for security reasons.