Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ!
I hope you are doing well! Thank you for your prayers and support.
I am doing good by God’s grace. I am teaching 1st &2nd Corinthians at our Bible school. They students are doing great. I can see the improvement in them. When they first started, some of the students did not know anything about the Bible at all. And couple of them even had hard time with reading. I thank God that He has helped them grow! They have improved a lot in their reading and understanding of the scriptures. I am blessed and thankful to God that He has chosen me to be the part of this ministry–where I can invest in the lives of these young men and in future watch them start their own churches.
At the end of January, I had the opportunity to attend a conference in the South. It was really good to meet all of the pastors from all different parts of our country. We had a blessed time as we shared with each other about what God is doing in our ministry. Things are getting harder in our country when it comes to sharing the Gospel. People are getting more hostile and persecution is increasing. But, I thank God that the work is spreading. Just as Paul says in second Timothy, the Word of God is not bound/chained. At the conference, I was also reminded that the our main purpose is to church plant. To teach those who we disciple that they need to teach the same to those who they disciple. So that they can start their own church and so on.
- Pray for me to continue to grow in the Word of God.
- Pray that God will continue to uses me here.
- Pray for the teenage children whom I teach the Word each week. Right now they are taking their school final exams. Please pray that they will do good in their exams and glorify God.
- Pray for my country. Persecution is increasing. Pray that the Work of the Gospel will also increase.
* Names and faces have been changed or omitted for security reasons.