|Praise the Lord! |
Greetings to you in the name of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ. Thank you, dear supporters and prayer partners, for your prayers and financial support. We are praying for your family and your country.
By the grace of God my family and I are doing well. During this time of a Covid lock-down, we are unable to conduct in person classes, but we are sending audio recordings of the teaching to the students so that they may study the Word of God.
I thank the Lord for opening new doors for me to share the Word of God. I am preaching from Ephesians once a month through Facebook during Sunday church services. I also got an opportunity, through another church, to share the Word of God with village people through social media on Friday meeting. I thank the Lord that during this lock-down, He gave the opportunity to draw closer to Him as I am spending more time in prayer and studying the Word of God. It is so interesting to learn from the book of Galatians as I prepare myself for audio teachings.
I am also spending more time with my children and teaching them action songs, Bible stories and many other things. They are learning all the numbers and the alphabet and different name’s through activities. I am also spending time working in our garden.
- Please pray for my wife. She is a nurse and cannot live at home. Please pray for her safety.
- Please pray for my children that they may grow in the fear and knowledge of the Lord.
- Pray for God’s wisdom and strength to take care of my children and teach them His Word.
- Please pray that the Lord would intervene in the problem the world is facing.
- Please pray for our audio classes and our ministry through social media
God bless you,
Pastor 16 and Family*
*Names have been omitted or changed for security reasons