Greetings to you all, in the matchless name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!
We give all glory and honor to God Almighty: for His protection, His provision and how He enables us to fulfill His will through our lives. Also, we would like to thank each one of you for your sacrificial partnership in the ministry. As a family, we have been constantly praying for you and your family. May our gracious God bless you all abundantly and provide you with good health. It is always good to center ourselves on the Word of God and position ourselves firmly on His promises. As we know, COVID-19 affected more than ten million people in our country. Because of that, we massively faced health, economic, social, and educational issues. It has also affected our ministry opportunities–such as reaching the unreached with the Gospel of Christ. However, God helped us to start having wonderful church services on January 1st.
I was privileged to visit a high school in our town to motivate the teachers and share about salvation. Lately, we have also been working on Bible commentary editing in the national language.
By the grace of God, we could visit some of the families. We encouraged them through the Word of God and prayed for them.
- Do continue to pray for the Curry* Village believers. May God establish strong faith in their hearts, so that they will be able to face all of the challenges.
- Please pray for the school staff, who I shared the Gospel with, to have a salvation experience.
- Kindly pray for the Bible commentary editing project. May God give us His wisdom and knowledge to understand and edit well.
- Do continue to pray for the growth of our local church.
- Please pray for me and my family. May God use us in an effective way for the expansion of His kingdom.
Thank you very much for your prayers and support!
Pastor 3* and family
*Names have been changed or omitted for security reasons.