I convey my loving greetings in the name of our Lord and savior Jesus Christ
I am delighted to inform you that my family and I are doing well in our Lord Jesus Christ. We are doing our daily evening prayers and Bible study. We teach our children Bible verses and Bible stories. My son is going to finish memorizing the whole chapter of Psalm 119. Please pray that my family may grow spiritually day by day and that we may remain healthy.
Our ministry is going well. All of the believers are doing great. On Sundays I am preaching from the Gospel of Mark. In another place, at a home prayer meeting, I am teaching from the book of James. I am doing my personal Bible study from 2 Chronicles.
Please pray for my ministry to be fruitful, that God will bring new people, and that the spirit of God works in the hearts of the people.
- Please pray for Sister Y. She is being persecuted by her son, daughters, extended family and society. Pray that she may be steadfast in her faith.
- Please pray for brother M.’s healing. He has body pain and burning in his stomach.
- Please pray for Sister L. Her blood pressure gets very high sometimes. Pray that it becomes normal.
- Please pray for the construction of a church building on my land, and for the necessary funds.
- Please pray for the young men and women who are of marrying age. May God provide a suitable life partner for each of them.
- Please pray for my parents and family’s salvation.
|Once again I am so grateful for each hand who supports me financially. May God bless you abundantly, and bless your work and family.|
Pastor 8* and Family
*Names and faces have been changed or omitted for security reasons.