Greetings to you all in the matchless name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!
We are grateful to the Lord for His protection and provisions in my family. We appreciate each one of you for your valuable prayers and financial aid for the expansion of God’s ministry. Because of your financial help, we could move forward with the Gospel of Christ Jesus to the unreached. As a family we have been praying for you, for your family, ministry, job and businesses. May the good God bless you with all resources and good health.
In our family devotion we have been learning and trying to follow the footsteps of Jesus in our daily walk. In June, schools are going to begin a new school year. My daughter is now beginning 9th grade.
In May, my daughter was involved in a Vacation Bible School. It was a great time to learn and to have fellowship with another church group. I got the opportunity to share the Word of God and interact with the youth group virtually.
Recently, we started conducting Church services at B* village (above). We also visit the villagers’ houses to encourage and pray for them. In this village, there are two believing families. By the grace of God, they are growing in their faith.
- Thank you very much for your prayers! Our house construction has been started. Please continue to pray for the house to be completed.
- Please for B* village’s believers to grow in their faith and fellowship. May they increase in number.
- Do continue to pray for the growth and needs of our local church.
- In the upcoming school year, we want to admit a limited number of boarding students to our Pastor’s School. Kindly pray for all of the necessary resources.
- Kindly pray for me and my family. May the Lord use us for the expansion of His kingdom.
Thank you very much for your prayers and support!
Pastor 3* and Family
* Names and Faces have been changed omitted for security reasons.