I greet you all in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
It is delightful to inform you that our ministry is going well. All of the believers here are doing well. I thank God because He is so good and faithful to me.
My family is doing well. We are fully trusting God for His amazing grace. My family and I regularly have fellowship together and read and learn together from the Word of God. Believers also join with us every evening online for fellowship.
Some believers are persecuted by their families, but they still stand strong in their faith. They are continuing to attend our church fellowship.
We teach our kids from the Word of God. In the evening, my son leads us in prayer and worship. Some times we give him a chance during the Sunday service to worship God. I praise God for His mighty works.
I want to say a special thanks to all of the CCSG pastors, staff and prayer warriors who are continually praying for us. Also, special thanks to every hand who supports us financially. May God bless you all plentifully.
- Please pray for the all of the believers’ growth in all spiritual things.
- Please pray for Sister Y*. She is being persecuted by her son and her society. Please also pray for her to have good health.
- Please pray for Sister P* and her husband and their two kids. They are newly coming to our church. Both of their kids are mentally ill. Pray that God will deliver them completely from the power of Satan.
- Please pray for my wife. She has had a severe cough for the past few months. Pray that God will heal her completely.
- Please pray for Sister D*. She is expecting a baby. Please pray for her child in the womb and for a safe delivery.
- Please pray for God’s provision for the construction of a church building soon.
May God bless you all abundantly.
Pastor 8* and Family
*Names and faces have been changed or omitted for security reasons.