Greetings to you all in the matchless name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!
Jehovah Jireh “The Lord will Provide”. Definitely, God is our provider. As a family, we experience this every single day. We thank the Lord for His favor in our lives. At the same time, we acknowledge our ministry partners who are sacrificially praying for and supporting our ministry. We uphold each and every one of you in our daily prayers and thoughts. Once again, thank you everyone for your partnership in the ministry.
We have set aside time for learning God’s Word. It penetrates our hearts and minds, and helps us walk with Jesus in our daily lives.
Last month, my wife took her students to a nursing home. She got the opportunity to share about the love of Jesus there and pray for the residents.
Also, as a Calvary Chapel family, we hosted an awareness program at a government school. It was wonderful time to motivate and encourage the children.
This semester I am teaching book of Ezra and Nehemiah to the CBI students. At the same time, every Saturday, I take the students for home visitation as part of their practical training.
- My sister-in-law has depended on an artificial cardiac pacemaker for 8 years. In January she is going to have an operation to replace her device. Please pray that the operation is successful.
- Please pray for sister Lilly. She is 5 months pregnant, but she is not getting any cooperation/needed support from her in-laws/family.
- Please pray for our Christmas outreach to be successful.
- Please continue to pray for the completion of our house construction. May God provide all of our needs.
- Continue to pray for the growth and needs of our local church.
- Continue to pray for our CBI students and staff to have good health and for smooth functioning of the Institute.
- Kindly pray for me and my family. May the Lord use us for the expansion of His kingdom.
Thank you very much for your prayers and support!
Pastor 3* and Family
* Names and Faces have been changed omitted for security reasons.