Greetings to you all in the matchless name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!
The Bible teaches that God’s sovereignty is an essential aspect of who He is–that He has supreme authority and absolute power over all things.
“Furthermore, because we are united with Christ, we have received an inheritance from God, for He chose us in advance, and He makes everything work out according to His plan”
We thank God that every situation in my family is under His control. At the same time, we value your sacrificial financial support and earnest prayers. Be assured that we have been praying for you all. Once again, I thank everyone for your partnership in the ministry.
Last month, we had a wonderful time of fellowship during the conference (above). The theme of the conference was “Church Responsibility.” The teaching was absolutely mind-boggling, but at the same time it was very sad to realize that the Church has failed to do its responsibility. Thank you, Pastor Trent for your teaching and passion.
Thank God that I got the privilege to share about the ministry and prayer requests on behalf of pastor 15 and his wife at the conference (above). My wife and daughter (right) want to say, “Thank you for the lovely gift hamper.” Also, my daughter got the opportunity to recite memory verses in church.
- Please pray for the Christians in our state to be strengthened in their faith in Jesus. May God take care of His people during this difficult time. At the same time, please pray that those in the fanatical groups may come to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
- I met with a friend who I had not seen for 15 years at the conference (right). I was very sad to find out that both of his kidneys are not functioning. He is now surviving by getting dialysis twice a week. Please pray for a healing touch on his body.
- Please pray for my wife’s uncle (right). He getting cancer treatment.
- Continue to pray for the growth and needs of our local church.
- Continue to pray for our CBI students and staff to have sound health and for our college to run smoothly.
- Kindly pray for me and my family. May the Lord use us for the expansion of His kingdom.
Thank you very much for your prayers and support!
Pastor 3* and family
*Names and faces have been changed or omitted for security reasons.