“I thank my God in all my remembrance of you, always offering prayer with joy in my every prayer for you all, in view of your participation in the Gospel from the first day until now.” Phil 1:3-4
We are so grateful for your partnership in the Gospel with our family. We have relied on your prayers for our strength and we have been blessed by your support. May God richly bless you for what has been accomplished here because of you.
I am writing to inform you of the exciting news that we are heading stateside for a furlough and we want to meet with you face to face, to hear from you, share with you and join with you in personal prayer. We had planned to schedule a furlough in 2022 but it has become obvious that this will be the best time.
– Because of the COVID-19 situation our pastoral school has been closed down along with all the other learning institutions in the country of Uganda. And it doesn’t look like it will resume before 2021. This will give us the freedom to come home without being very missed here.
– By the grace of God we have found a wonderful ministry whose passion is for excellent sustainable Christ-centered health care. This group will soon take over the management of the Dream Center Uganda Health Center III. Both taking it to the next level and further freeing my family to enjoy a rest in the US.
– We are also looking forward to the birth of our 4th child at the end of October and we see it will be best to receive him/her into the world stateside.
– Finally, the next Ugandan presidential elections will take place early next year and we are expecting it to come with turmoil and unrest.
Due to the nature of foreign travel at this time, the exact dates of our departure FROM Uganda and our return TO Uganda are not yet set in stone. Bellow is a tentative Itinerary for our time in your half of the world. Please keep in mind that plans are subject to change, and that these are only estimations. Look over it and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details for when we can get together as soon as possible to better insure our time together.
- Colorado: Aug 14th – Sep 10th, Oct 14th – Nov 20th
- Medford: Sep 13th – 27th
- Los Angeles: Sep 30th – Oct 4th
- Tecate: Oct 5th – 12th
- Kansas: Nov 20th – 30th
- Nebraska: Dec 1st – Jan 10th