Greetings to you all in the matchless name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!
We thank God for His mercy and grace. Through His mercy and grace, we can come to Jesus anytime and call Him Abba Father. We have experienced God’s protection and provisions in our daily life. We would also like to thank each one of you for your valuable prayers and financial support. We remember you and your family in our daily thoughts and prayers. May the good God bless you with all resources and good health.
In our family devotions we have been studying from Epistle of II Corinthians. It is so good to know that the Apostle Paul dealt with many issues in the early churches. Similar scenarios are found in today’s church as well. Yet we need to stand strong in the Word and we should be ready to teach whenever we get opportunities.
Last month, we had good Easter fellowship at our church as well as with our family. However, at the end of the month, we had sad news in our family. One of our uncles went to be with the Lord. He was suffering with cancer.
These days we are arranging our CBI Library. As a family, we are visiting two new Hindu families to encourage them and have friendship.
Our Sunday school children are memorizing Bible verses. Every week they get the opportunity to recite them in church.
- Kindly pray for God’s comfort in our grieving family, since our uncle passed away.
- Pray for our church’s Sunday school children. May God give them wisdom and knowledge in school.
- Please pray for our state’s Christians to be strengthened in their faith in Jesus. During this difficult time, may God take care His people. At the same time, pray that the fanatical group may come to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
- Lately the temperature is very high. It is 42° Celsius (107 Fahrenheit). I is very hard to sit in the church. Kindly pray for us. Also pray for the growth and needs of our local church.
- Kindly pray for me and my family. May the Lord use us for the expansion of His kingdom.
Thank you very much for your prayers and support!
Pastor 3* and Family
*Names and faces have been changed or omitted for security reasons.