|Praise the Lord!|
Praise God for His love, grace, faithfulness and guidance in my life! He always cares for us like a son!
- Praise God! Still no notice, of any kind, has come from the court! I think maybe the court did not accept my neighbors’ and uncle’s case against us (about the land the church is on). It could have happened by your incredible prayers.
- Praise God for fulfilling all of our basic needs!
- Please continue to pray for a new motorbike for me. I have been using my motorbike for 6 years. However, now it is having problems as I take it to share at the house fellowships. I am having to fix it most every month.
- Please continue to pray for my mother’s health. She is not doing well.
- Please pray for a member of my church. She is the second wife of her husband. Her husband already killed his first wife. Now, he is warning her that if she does not stop going to church he will kill her too.
- Please pray for another member of my church. He is suffering from a rare disease called ‘Olmsted Syndrome’. Before he knew Jesus, he attempted suicide so many times, but God saved his life.
- Please pray for our safety. Since this pandemic, criminal activity has been increasing day by day.
- Please pray for my 5 house churches and all of the church members to understand the Word of God deeply. Please also pray that they can stand strong in all of the persecution.
Thanks for your prayers, support and partnership for the Gospel.
God bless you all!
*Names and faces have been changed or omitted for security reasons.