Greetings in the mighty name of Jesus Christ!
I feel so happy to inform you that my family is doing well. We are well and healthy, through your prayers. It is by God’s grace that we are
safe. Both of my lovely children are doing well. My son memorizes Bible verses daily. Every evening we also give him time to lead in
worship with our family. We are so happy to see him study the Bible every day. We teach stories, new songs and moral things to our children.
My wife really has passion for the ministry and lives a life of prayer.
She is always with me through the difficulties of life. I thank God,
happily, for giving me a life partner like her. My baby is also beginning
to learn many things, like songs about God, the word “hallelujah”, and
practicing praying. She always loves to sing the song, “JAI BOLO YESHU
MASIHA KI JAI BOLO” (“Sing praise, sing praises to Jesus Christ”). Please
pray for my family, that we will grow more and more in Christ.
An Update On My Ministry
My ministry is continuing through the internet because of the rapid spread of Covid-19 in my state. Every Sunday, I connect with the believers through a conference call. In my church, I am preaching from the Gospel according to Mark every Sunday, verse by
verse. Every evening, during prayer, we are studying the book of Colossians. The believers are enjoying it so much! Every evening, after we finish our meeting, I ask them to read the next text portion before the next meeting.
I thank God that every believer has routines of prayer, Bible study and fellowship in their lives.
- Pray for fruitful ministry in the days to come.
- Please continue in prayer about the division of my land, so that it can be used for the glory of God.
- Please pray for my wife; she wants to lose weight.
- Kindly pray for brother Rajesh’s* wife; she is pregnant. Pray for her good health and normal delivery.
- Please pray for spiritual revival in the believer’s lives.
- Pray for Preeti*, for complete deliverance.
I am very thankful to all of my CCSG senior pastors, the staff, and the prayer warriors who are continually praying for us.
Special thanks for all of the hands who are helping us financially. Indeed your labor and contribution play the biggest role in our ministry.
May God bless you all richly!
Pastor 8* and Family
* Names have been changed or omitted for security reasons.