- Bring a team!
- Bring your family!
- Join our spring or summer internship program!
- Become a volunteer or full-time missionary!
- Give financially!
There are many opportunities for teams down and families to serve in Rosarito! We host teams and families of all different sizes! Let us set up all of your ministry for your next missions trip! We make the contacts, get project estimates, talk to the pastors, order project materials, plan logistics and meals, and more! We will hire translators for your team and send staff with you every day to make sure things run smoothly. If you are interested in serving with us for an extended period or full-time, please click here.
Customize your trip completely! You choose how many days, as well as your arrival and departure days. Want us to cook all your meals for you, but also take you to a couple of local places? No problem. There are teams that come and work on building a church or orphanage for a whole week, while other teams will do different types of ministry each day. Some of the options for ministry include:
- Children’s Home (Orphanage) Visits – Including the construction of a new home, Casa de Los Angeles!
- Dump Outreaches (Ministry to people that live & work at the garbage dump.)
- Assisting New Church Plants (Outreach Events, Construction, Etc.)
- Children’s Ministry (VBS)
- Soccer Camps (Teach the kids about their favorite sport, share testimonies, etc.)
- Construction & Repairs at Churches, Orphanages, Feeding Kitchens, Etc.
- Youth, Men’s, Women’s, Teacher, & Marriage Conferences
- Senior Center Visit (Provide a meal, pray with the people, etc.)
- Building a Home For a Local Family In Need
- Distribution of Donations (Clothing, Food, Etc.)
- And so much more!
All ministry is done through a local church. We always work with local pastors so that the people will be connected to a church. This way, anyone who professes faith, is new to the area, etc., will get plugged in and not forgotten.
We have low-cost housing for groups of up to 33 people right here in Rosarito. Connections House has team and family-style dorms, with a kitchen, dining area, meeting room, basketball court, patio, terrace, and plenty of outdoor space. We also have secure parking for up to nine vehicles. Many teams come and serve for a week, while others will come for the weekend or a few days. For teams with more than 33 people are housed at dorms that are a three minute drive from Connections House.
Contact us today and let us customize your next missions trip to Mexico!