Greetings in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!
I hope you are doing well! Thank you for your prayers and support.
I am doing well by God’s grace. Two weeks ago, I was little sick for about a week. I had a fever, throat infection and upper respiratory infection, but now by God’s grace I am doing well!
In the end of January, I had my birthday. I am thankful that God added another year in my life. I had a blessed year last year. This last year I have grown closer to God and have been given more ministry opportunities.
We have 4 students at our Bible Institute who are in their second year. They will be graduating this summer. Right now, I am teaching 1st and 2nd Peter.
Since 4 students are graduating this summer, they wanted me to also teach the book of Galatians. They asked me to because after they leave they will not really have more opportunities to learn. In our language, we do not have many commentaries and study materials. The students do not really know the English language. So, I am also taking extra class and teaching them from the book of Galatians in evening.
Last month I went twice to a village to preach at the Sunday service. I mentioned in my earlier updates about this village where we do church service. It encourages me to see them standing firm for God and not turning back when there is persecution. At one time there were lot of people who used to believe in the village, but after persecution came, many of them turned back. A few of them stood firm. It is a blessing to preach and teach those believers to continue to grow in the Lord.
- Pray that God will continue to use me for His glory.
- Pray for my health. I am allergic to dust and we have a lot of dust in my town. So I get sick very often.
- Pray for the students to be prepared to start church planting ministry.
- Pray for my ministry among youth and young adults. May the Lord continue to use me to minister to them.
* Names and faces have been changed or omitted for security reasons.