It’s hard to believe we are here, just days away from launching year three of the Calvary School of Missions. It has been an incredible journey in preparing young men and women to be future missionaries and Jenn and I can hardly believe that God has given us a front row seat to watch these young world changers blossom. Year one and year two students are teaming with testimonies of how God has touched their lives, stretching them and molding them in amazing ways
Each year has had its unique set of highs and lows, challenges and victories that God was faithful to see us through. We are sure this year will be no different and are looking forward to what the Lord has in store for us. One of the foreseeable highs that we want to share with you is that this year Jenn will be joining Tim for the whole six weeks! Jenn has not been able to go for more than a week at a time the last two years and as many of you know this has been such a difficult, but worthwhile, sacrifice. Year one we were newly engaged and year two we were newly married. Jenn made such a sacrifice and was so supportive, but being apart for six weeks each year was by far the hardest thing we went through together. So please rejoice with us this year as the Lord has answered over two years worth of prayer and made a way for Jenn to be there. We are excited for the opportunity this will afford us to grow deeper together in our calling of equipping and caring for missionaries.
Another one of the things that will be different this year is that we will be putting out a newsletter each week to take you along on the journey with us. You have already been such a big part of our calling and our walk and we feel this will be another great way to partner with you in the great commission.
- Pray for the next phase of our life & marriage, but most importantly that we continue to strengthen our trust & faith in God and stay faithful to the calling He has for us right now!
- Pray for God to provide financially as we take this step of faith. Jenn’s job ended enabling her to join me this summer. But that means we won’t get a paycheck during this summer. Please pray that all our needs are met and that we can raise the finances needed to sustain us.
- Pray for Jenn’s physical condition as she is still recovering from her surgery.
- Jenn continues to lead a growth group with women studying the Bible together and growing through the Word of God.
- Tim continues to get teaching opportunities and is growing in his ability to teach God’s word
- Tim’s sister accepted Jesus into her heart is on fire for Him and is attending Calvary Albuquerque.
We are so thankful for your prayers and your support both financially and emotionally. We shudder to think what it would be like trying to do this without you and we need you now more than ever. We are in need of people who wish to partner with us financially and are so grateful for you who have already joined us in this area. If the Lord leads you to join us financially, or increase your already generous support, you can do so by clicking here to become a financial partner or mailing your support check to Saving Grace World Missions 17451 Bastanchury Rd., Ste.203 Yorba Linda, CA 92886
*Note Pappas support in memo
All for His Glory,
Tim and Jenn Pappas