Welcome back to another monthly update! Click the link below to watch.
- God has guided and directed me into taking this next step, and comforted me along the way.
- I’m able to spend time with my family, I know many of you were praying for this, thank you!
- I’m home safe and sounds with no complications in travel.
- God has been orchestrating everything for this coming adventure and I’m excited to walk where He is calling me!
- For safe travels down to Peru: it is a bit of a complicated route to get there for me (few different countries and over a week of travel).
- Peace and comfort as I leave home again. Please specifically pray for my family as I’ve never been so far away for so long before, and it’s always hard on them.
- Good connections to be made here in Canada as I’m here for a bit.
If you are in Kamloops, I am here for a little bit and would love to connect with you directly. As always, even if you’re not, feel free to email me with any thoughts and prayer requests!
1: painting the Afghanistan flag on kids who were from there at a Muslim Outreach in San Diego I got to be apart of. 2: Kids at that same outreach. 3: The youth group at Saving Grace prayed over me before I left. It was really special. 4: The church body at Saving Grace praying over me the Sunday morning before I left.