Jai Masih Ki! (Praise the Lord!)
Thanks to the Lord that He has kept us together. Thank the Lord who blesses each and every one of us, and saves us from every danger! Thank you also to those who continually pray for us!
- First of all, pray for the villages in our area, where some people are against the people of God; pray for God to change their hearts.
- Pray for the leaders here who are members of the anti-Christian party, who do not want the kingdom of God to come. Pray for those leaders, that God will change their hearts.
- Pray for the believers of my church, that they will be strong in the Word.
- Pray for my life, that God opens new doors for me so that I can share the Gospel of God to all of the people in my area.
- The government has a record of our mobile phone number to keep an eye on us because of our Christianity. Pray that God will help us and will bring those who belong to the anti-Christian government group into faith.
- Pray for the believers in my village who are students; pray that they can change their lives with the blessings of God.
- Pray for my mom who had surgery. She is now taking liver medicine; pray for her to get well soon.
- Pray for some of the believers in our church who want to publicly show their faith in Christ; pray that God will prepare them completely.
- Pray for our region, that God will change the hearts of all the people here and walk in God’s path.
- Pray for my brother who has exams in December; that his exams will go well with God’s blessings.
Thank you! In Him,
Pastor 3* and Family
* Names and faces have been changed omitted for security reasons.
I would like to thank God for His protection in my life and also thank you for your prayers!
We are still not gathering in person for Sunday services, but we have online meetings together. Some anti-Christian, Hindu organizations who are against us are trying to stop us from having church. Therefore I have been meeting believers individually at their houses and teaching them from the Word of God.
I met a family at my grandmother’s house. The family was very upset because of many difficulties and illnesses. They were also idol worshipers. They told me, “My health remains very bad. We are getting very upset with our idols and are even taking a lot of medicine, but nothing is happening. We are tired. We offered goats to the gods, but the situation is still the same.”
They requested that I pray for them. Before I prayed, I asked them to accept Jesus who is our Creator and to ask for mercy for salvation from all the bad spirits. I told them that God would relieve their family. This is a common problem in our country. Each one in the family still holds the darkness as their king. I hope one day God will protect them from him.
- Pray that God will help me face the Hindu leaders who oppose Christianity.
- There is a protest against us in our area. Pray that it will be okay and we can run the church again.
- Pray that everyone will be blessed at our online church.
- Pray for that family I shared about- that they would surrender their lives completely (to Jesus) and would be blessed.
- The leader of the family has a problem with his ears. Because of it, he cannot hear and cannot do his work properly. Pray that God would make an arrangement for him.
Thank you very much for your prayers and support!
Pastor 10* and Family
* Names and Faces have been changed omitted for security reasons.