Brenna Krulla – Pécs, Hungary
1. With the start of a new school year comes new roles and ministry opportunities, prayer for wisdom and strength for these areas. That God would guide me and the church by His Spirit as we seek to know Him and make Him known.
2. Prayer for my work helping teach a few of the pastor’s kids. Prayer for inspiration and ideas for how to best help them learn (one with extreme dyslexia, another with some delayed development & auditory/sensory challenges).
3. Pray for the weekly Bible study I will be having with some of the university girl’s.
4. God has truly brought the nations to our doorstep here, pray for opportunities to share the hope of Jesus with many more and for wisdom in how to love and care for those already in our lives and church from these many different countries and cultures.
5. Continued prayer for language study.
Your prayer is vital, thank you for joining in what God is doing here in this way! I thank God for you!
S.S. – Europe
1. I wish you could pray for our Persian Bible study as it will be changed now into Arabic-Persian Bible study where we have German, Arabic and Persian discussions at the same time. That God may give us wisdom and understanding of His Word, and that I can translate (in Arabic if needed) and communicate the right meaning even when it is confusing.
2. Our youth group is also facing many difficulties especially with the beginning of the new semester and the coming of new students. We have many students who can only speak English but not German and many others who can only German. Our Bible study was done so far in German and we don’t want to split into two group. The student work in my city is essential since it is a student city with international environment and we have refugees also in our youth group. We will be meeting and deciding in the coming two week on how to set up a whole new structure for the group meetings, activities and Bible study. I wish that you could pray for wisdom and guidance and that we would come to some setting that serves everybody in the best way.
3. Lastly I hope you can pray for me personally. I have been so tired lately and can’t find enough energy to take care of all the things that I have to do. I feel time is so short and the day passes by before I finish half of what I should do. Things are billing up and I need wisdom in knowing when and where to get involved. There are many practical things that the refugees I serve need but those things take a lot of my time and strength. Please pray that God show me what to do and give me rest.
And thank you again.
God bless you.
S. S. – Email
Mitch and Christine Sorensen – Nice, France
2. Opportunities to serve in different areas within the church.
3. For peace and confirmation that we are where we are supposed to be in the ministry.
4. For our health
5. For our financial provision and that we would be good stewards.
Thank you for your prayers.
Matthew and Noelle Harris – Gulu, Uganda
-The second class of pastors has completed the book of Exodus and are preparing to study through Leviticus!
-BAM got a contract delivering literal tons of food to a school!
-Our clinic staff had a chance to go through some neonatal classes and can now preform CPR on infants!
1. Pray that God will fill my heart with his love for people and that I will be bold to preach the Gospel.
2. That God fills our pastors with wisdom and understanding so that they can announce His Word to His people.
3. Pray that the churches of Uganda are filled with the Holy Spirit and that God brings real heart transformations.
Thank you for your faithful prayers!
Vincent and Melissa Aniku – Midigo, Uganda
2. The boys and I (Melissa) will be heading stateside the end of October. Please pray for the guidance of the doctors to see if and which surgery I may need. Pray for Zachary’s therapies and schooling also for Ian (our youngest) who loves Uganda much more then America. Pray as we are apart from daddy (Vincent) as he continues the work in Uganda. Once we know more what is going on health wise we will be able to know when he can come.
Thank you all so much for your love and prayers for us!
HisKids – Joe and Lisa Horner – S. Sudan, Uganda and Haiti
1. We are seeing God move in a powerful way in Haiti. Last week we did 3 mobile medical clinics and did outreach with the community. It felt like God was directing our every step. Hiskids purchased 450 packs of fortified peanut butter. For months I was asking God how to get more protein in my kids in Haiti. God gave me the answer. It’s called Mamba. This peanut butter will save lives. Another thing I have been praying about is what to do with my widows. They have no way to provide for themselves. We need to expand Hiskids to other widows and orphans, but we can’t do that if the current widows are still in need. God gave me the answer. While in Haiti, I hired a young man (Justin’s brother) to start our agriculture project. Yes, we are in the chicken business. Without going into detail, this will be a way to help widows become self-sufficient. We also plan on giving each widow a calf. They raise it. Give use 2 calves back and the cow is their’s.
2. I met with a great Haitian doctor (Dr. Saint) who is helping Hiskids. We have 3 medical situations right now; 1. Jenny’s cyst. 2. A boy who has teeth growing through the roof of his mouth. 3. A church leader who has a huge tumor on his hand. If you would like to help with the cost go here: https://hiskids.com/donations/onetime/
3. We are trying to plant 3 new churches in Haiti. I met with the pastors of these churches to encourage them. They have asked for Hiskids to help them.
4. Please pray for Hiskids to help more kids. HisKids continues to grow in helping the helpless, hopeless and hurting. We have continual needs in other communities that go unmet.
Thank you for faithfully praying for us!
North and Central America
Jeff and Corinne Moody – Carmen Serdan, Mexico
2. New fundraising campaign for vehicle repairs on the one27foundation.org website.
3. That we will get a lot of rain this throughout this upcoming year.
4. That we will be able to finish the retaining walls before the rains get to serious.
Deanna Jevas – Tijuana, Mexico
1. I need prayer for physical healing. I have so many things going on right now, a lot of arthritis under my right kneecap due to major surgery from back in 1985. I would love a knee replacement but I think I’m too young! I don’t want to take pills! I also have food issues, I just don’t feel well most of the time, with heavy fatigue and feet pain!
2. For leadership skills that I so lack! I need WISDOM from the Lord! I just want to serve him, but it can be so difficult with so many different personalities and so forth. Just wish that we can all love everyone where they are at in their walk, not where they should be, as Jesus does with us!
3. For an explosion of the Holy Spirit here at CC Pedregales and for growth in our church with more adults and children attending and giving their lives over to Jesus without reserve, or embarrassment of what others may think.
Thank you for your prayers for me and the children and people of Tijuana!
Aaron and Jackie Mosley – Oaxaca, Mexico
2. Please pray for Aaron and I to have the wisdom and the strength to daily encourage and support our children through the transition.
3. Please pray for us as we are in school daily learning the language. It has been hard to balance homework with the need to be emotionally supporting our family after school. Our desire is to learn the language and learn it well.
4. Pray for us to build relationships within the community. Relationships where we would be able to show the love of Christ and share the gospel as well as to learn the culture and have opportunities to practice our language skills.
5. We also need clear vision and direction from the Lord on what He would have for us after language school. We have a plan but want to make sure that our plan is His plan!
Thank you for your continued prayers for our family.
Joel and Amy Garcia – California, USA
1. Please pray for our family, including baby #4 who is on the way! We found out in September that Amy is pregnant and due in the Spring of 2019. Pray for healthy baby, a smooth pregnancy for Amy, and smooth adjustments for the family. We are also really ramping up our prayers that the Lord would provide resources and opportunity for a larger living space, prayerfully a house with a backyard.
2. We are also starting a homeschool/charter program for Maggie (4) this year, so please pray for a great learning experience for her, as well as for Amy and I as we learn how to facilitate a great education for our kids.
3. Please pray for Joel’s very full schedule with Worship Ministry, Young Adults Ministry, Life Groups, teaching a weekly Joshua class overseas via Skype, and now going through a School of Ministry every Thursday night.
4. Please pray for wisdom for upcoming international trips for Joel, that he would be able to discern God’s will on how many and which trips to go on.
5. Please pray for continued financial support, both monthly donors and finances to do some traveling for SGWM.
Mike and Sarah Vincent – Rosarito, Mexico
2. That the finances would come in to help us complete our 280 seat sanctuary expansion!
3. For our children as they start up school again!
Thank you for your prayers!
Leo and Pilar Gray – Ensenada Mexico
2. Leo has a follow up Doctors appointment for an esophageal ulcer. Please pray for complete recovery and healing.
3. One of our sons wife is having a baby in early December and another son is getting married December 31. Please pray for them.
4. Leo is going on a mission trip with the students in early October to Mazatlán. Pray for safe travels and fruitful ministry for the trip.
5. We are working on a addition to our home – an extra bedroom and larger living area – so we can have guests stay with us. Please pray that we would have the funds to complete the addition
Thanks for your prayers.
Alex Gray – Ensenada, Mexico
I would like to give a prayer of thanksgivings. I have been blessed with being associated with SGWM for around 5 years. I am thankful for all that God is doing around the world through them. Thank you for all the years of service SGWM and my God continue to bless you all and all those who you are serving alongside!
Joni Houser – Indiana, USA
2. Please pray for God to use me to aid believers in South Asia.
3. Please pray that the Gospel will be spread throughout South Asia.
Thank you so much for your prayers!
Tim Pappas – California, USA
2. That I would be more diligent in writing support letters and seeking ministry partners. This is a very difficult thing for me to do
3. Protection and guidance As I accompany some of our missionaries to Oaxaca Mexico for their church planting vision tour
Thanks for praying!
Jana Sandbulte – Indiana, USA
1. Please pray for God to use me in whatever ways He desires, especially in helping spread the Gospel throughout the world.
2. Please pray for me to grow in God’s love and grace.
3. Please pray that God will heal my mom’s cancer completely and give her a long, healthy life.
Thank you so much for your prayers!
Gary and Tina Barrow – Victorville, California
It’s been hard enough these nearly two years since we have been back in the states, living so far away from friends and family. We long for a church family where we can be part of mid week studies, men’s and women’s studies and enjoying fellowship with brothers and sisters. Pray that the Lord would do something unexpected for us. Ps 90:13b-17 is our prayer request.
“…have compassion on Your servants.
Oh, satisfy us early with Your mercy,
That we may rejoice and be glad all our days!
Make us glad according to the days in which You have afflicted us,
The years in which we have seen evil.
Let Your work appear to Your servants,
And Your glory to their children.
And let the beauty of the Lord our God be upon us,
And establish the work of our hands for us;
Yes, establish the work of our hands.”
Lord, would You open doors for us, show us which way we should go?
Lord, would You rain down upon us Your mercy and compassion?
Would You rejoice our hearts and souls and make us glad?
Would You restore to us fellowship and friendship in the church family?
Would You show us where and how You would have us serve You, where we fit in the body?
Would You show us what You are doing and show us Your glory?
Would You establish us Lord, give us a home?
Also, I am beginning to contact and schedule teachers for the next semester at two of the Bible Colleges in South Asia. Please ask the Lord to have His hand on it. That I would get the right teachers teaching the right classes and the students would be strengthened in the faith and prepared for the work of the ministry.
Thank you for you prayers.
The Buescher Family – Cajamarca, Peru
and their teachers.
2. Pray for my classes this semester, that I would teach the truth in the power of the Holy Spirit, and the students would apply the things they are learning to their daily lives.
3. Please pray for the students who are graduating this semester, that they would receive clear direction from the Lord for what He would have them do after Bible college.
4. Please continue to pray for Jessica’s health for healing and strength.
5. Praise; that Nathan Small was born strong and healthy after a very trying pregnancy (1st son of Bryton and Maynardia Small, students who are graduating this semester.)
Thank you for your prayers! It means a lot that you would take the time to lift these things up in prayer for us.
D.K. – South Asia
By your prayers and support our ministry is going well. And by the grace of God the repair on the room we hold church services in has also been completed. Thank you so much for your prayers!
1. Please pray for the new believers who are coming to our church; some of them have physical problems. Pray that God will heal them completely. Some of them have questions about why God waits to give them healing.
2. Please pray for brother K., that he would get a steady job.
3. Please pray for me that I will be faithful towards the ministry.
4. Please pray for a piece of land for us to have permanent worship services on.
Pastor D.K. and family – Blog
P.M. and V.M. – South Asia
2. The students to grow in their love for the Lord and be deeply rooted in the Word.
3. Need of property for Pastor’s School
4. Need of a printer for Pastors School.
5. Need of a motor bike for us.
6. For God to provide our financial needs.
Thank you so much for partnering with us through your prayers.
God bless you,
P.M. and V.M. – Email
S.B and A. B. – South Asia
-y family applied for their permanent residency cards! It has taken three tries and ten months but their applications have been accepted and are being processed.
-My green card process for the US is 85% complete and we will be setting an interview date this month! It has been a year since we started this process and we are so grateful to the Lord for bringing us this far.
-Praise the Lord for His exceedingly great and miraculous provision. To attain all these documents and move forward with processing we needed around $1000, and somehow the Lord made a way and we always had enough when we pulled money from the ATM. Our God is a God of miracles!
1. Please pray for my wife and two sons to receive their permanent residency cards quickly and with no complications. We were told the process could take three months or more but we are praying it will be completed within a month.
2. Please pray for my green card process to finish quickly and for our interview to be set within this months time frame. We are asking the Lord if it is His will, that we could come to the States as a family by November.
3. Please pray for our family’s health and safety as we do a lot of traveling by car. Long journeys are difficult on everyone, especially two small babies.
S & A and family – Email
Anand and Usha Choudhary – South Asia
2. Please pray for Calvary Chapel Pastoral Training School in Kathmandu for the Student that they may Worship God in Spirit and Truth.
3. Please Pray for Calvary Chapel Pastoral Training School in Kathmandu for Good facilities for the student in coming days.
4. Please pray for the young people in our community to whom we are serving that they may grow in Christ.
5. Please pray for me and my family for good health,Wisdom & knowledge and strength so that we can serve him continually.
Thank you and God bless,
Anand, Usha and family – Email
A.G. and J.G. – South Asia
2. Pray for the students of the Bible College, we are having new students join.
3. Please pray that we would have good relationships with the students, that we would be able to encourage and speak truth into their life.
Grace and Peace,
A and J – Email
Darryl and Kayo Record – Cambodia
Thanks for your faithful prayers. Our ministries in Cambodia are accelerating. Darryl has been able to increase the speed of apologetics/evangelistic video production by three or four times. God has provided multiple Cambodian Christians to volunteer (or for minimal pay) to translate the scripts into the Cambodian language. Currently, one more volunteer is working on recording the scripts but it may be possible to increase this to two. Kayo has also doubled her ministry involvement with Precious Women organization which evangelizes and retrains Cambodian women who are currently working in bars and nightclubs.
1. Two of our most stable and generous financial supporters are now in their 80s. The wife has been put into a nursing home permanently. This has wiped out most of their finances. As a result, we need to replace between $400-$600 monthly asap, just to break even. Please pray that God will give us peace, favor, and provision to meet this and other increasing financial needs. Please pray for increased financial sponsors from the younger generation and for God to reveal other income sources as well.
2. Please pray for Darryl’s networking with Cambodian Christians to increase the number and quality of Cambodian language evangelistic videos for social media.
3. Please pray for Kayo’s partnership with Precious Women Ministry. That God will use this ministry to reach many Cambodian women for Christ.
4. Please pray for Kayo’s work in planning a large fundraising concert for Food for Hungry Japan and Kone Kmeng children’s ministry in Cambodia. A professional musician from Japan will come to Cambodia and it will be an opportunity to raise funds for Christian ministries and share the Gospel.
Thanks for your prayers.
Bond, Heather and Breanna Gaona – South Asia
-Praise God for His provision for the ministry campus in South Asia. We were able to make many purchases this month for much needed ministry supplies.
-Praise God for new students that He is bringing from all over S. Asia to study the Word and be trained. Pray for God to give each of the students understanding, wisdom and a deep love for God’s Word.
1. Pray for relief efforts as we take students to minister to those effected by the floods in S. Asia.
2. Pray for our family to be filled with joy and love as we share Jesus in S. Asia.
Blessed by your prayers,
Nadeem and Farah Massey – Pakistan
2. As the year is ending, we will need to pay the house and office rent for the year 2019, we want to request you to pray for the financial support of $2500 to pay our house/office rent for next year.
3. We are also in need of $1500 to get my book “Christian Apologetics” in Urdu language to be printed. Please keep this need also in prayer.
4. We are working on CC Pak’s website, we will be recording and editing a lot of material for that, please pray for us to be wise and be able to manage time to do all this work along with that w are doing.
Thank you very much
R.M. (1) – South Asia
2. I have had some throat pain that gets very painful at night. Please pray for God’s healing.
3. For wisdom as I teach at the Pastors School.
4. For the students who are in the Pastors School, that they will adjust well to this area and have a great time learning the Word of God and spending time with Him.
R.M. – Blog
L. B. – South Asia
2. Please pray for the campus work as i am overseeing the construction.
3. Please pray for wisdom as i am planning for visits to different states to talk about our ministry.
4. Pray for my daughter’s studies. And also she may walk with the Lord
L. B. – Blog
P.K. – South Asia
2. I am planning to build a church building, so please pray that God will provide for all of the needs.
3. My motorcycle is now not working well so I am planning to sell it and buy a new one because I have to drive long distances and this current motorcycle is not safe.
4. For my landlord; she is a Jehovah’s Witness. I have shared the Word with her many times. Pray that she may come to the truth.
5. For all those who have believed in Jesus, that they may properly know God and may grow in their faith.
6. For a person who received Jesus recently, as he is suffering with tuberculosis. Pray that God may heal him.
Thank you for your continued prayers and financial support.
God bless you,
P.K – Blog
R.K. – South Asia
2. Please pray for my bike. It is still not riding well, and I need to go to the villages. It is difficult if it doesn’t work.
3. Please pray for my family, that they will grow more in God’s Word.
Thank you for your faithful prayers!
God bless you,
Pastor R.K. – Blog
S.K. – South Asia
2. Please pray for me, that I may drive my motorcycle well, be safe and use it for the ministry.
3. Pray for some elderly people who have been coming to my fellowship lately. Pray that they may come to faith in Jesus.
4. Please pray for me to have good answers for people who ask me many questions regarding my faith.
5. Pray for the new place I am planning to visit, that God will prepare their hearts.
Thank you for all of your prayers!
God bless you,
Pastor S.K. – Blog
R.M. (2) – South Asia
2. Please pray for Raju, who was paralyzed, that he will receive full healing
3. Please pray for V.T. because he has many financial loans for his son’s medical treatment.
4. Please pray for the believers here, that they will be stable in persecution and grow in the Word of God.
5. Please pray for our fellowships to grow in the Word of God.
6. Please pray for them to stand in all persecution.
7. Please pray for a low caste fellowship that we hold; that their children would be able to go to school.
8. Please pray for my father’s finances; he has been doing ministry for 6 years now, and we have lots of loans.
Thanks for your prayers and support! God bless you! R. M. (2)
God bless you!
R.M. (2) – Blog
R.K.(2) – South Asia
2. Please pray for my health
Pastor R.K. (2) – Blog
J.E. – South Asia
1. A new family joined our church. One of the family member’s big toe on his right foot is badly infected. Please pray that God heals him, and also pray for the family’s spiritual growth and that they will obey the word. This man wants to lead his family according to the Word of God.
2. Please pray for a man named “S”. He is a Roman Catholic, but he wants to know the truth and walk according to it. I got an opportunity to teach him the Word and answer his questions. Pray for his salvation.
3. Pray for CC Hyderabad, that we will stay faithful to God and walk according to His Word. It has been challenging for all of the believers to give up the things of this world (culture and traditions). They need strength and help from the Holy Spirit to focus on the things above.
4.Pray for me too; I have been feeling ill.
God bless you,
Pastor J.E. – Blog
W.J. – South Asia
2. Please pray for wisdom and understanding, peace, humility and grace and love with all that needs to be done.
God bless you,
Remember those who are in prison, as though in prison with them, and those who are mistreated, since you also are in the body.” – Hebrews 13:3
Thank you for praying! Your prayers are impacting lives and helping
“Reach the Nations…One Soul at a Time”.