Nick and Sue Long – Millstatt, Austria
1. We are working through 16 pages (all in german) of questions requested by a lawyer in Austria representing us. This includes requests of other documents as well.
2. As of now we can only stay 3 months at a time…
Workers at the Castle:
– Please pray for just the right people to fill key positions at the Castle. Also for a sufficient amount of temporary help through the summer months.
-The book is finished! Please pray as it goes to print in the next week or so… for God to use it for His glory.
Prayer for the Castle, us and the staff:
– Because of the strategic nature of the ministry of the Castle, the devil has always worked overtime, to try and hinder, thwart and derail the ministry there. We are experiencing those attacks and would
Appreciate prayers for all of us there at the castle.
Thank you for your faithful prayers!
Brenna Kulla – Pécs, Hungary
-Praise God for His faithfulness and provision so far! God has brought so many wonderful people around me and it’s a huge answer to prayer to have people who God has led to be a part of His work in Hungary. Praise God for those He has brought along who are committed to praying for the work in Hungary. Praise Him also for His abundant provision of 70% of my monthly needs so far! Amazing!
1. Continue to pray for the people in Hungary. Pray that the many who are unreached will hear the good news of the gospel and respond in faith to the God who loves them and gave His life for them. Pray that many will be transformed by the Spirit of God.
2.Pray for the church to be strengthened and built up. That they will continue in grace and walk steadfastly with the Lord, knowing the abundance of His goodness and love. Pray that they will be the hands and feet of Jesus to those around them.
3, Pray that God will raise up the rest of those that He wants to bring into His work in Hungary provide the rest in His perfect timing. Please pray that God will continue to prepare me and ready for what He has set ahead of me.
God is truly faithful and worthy of all of our praise and affection.
I thank God for you. May you know Him deeper still.
Mitch and Christine Sorensen – Nice, France
1. Pray for our adjustments of tract distribution and street witnessing because of our temporary physical issues.
2. Pray that our Divine appointments will be fruitful.
3. Pray that we will share the Truth in Love and be effective in presenting the Gospel.
4. Pray for revival in our churches here in Nice and in France.
5. Pray that we would be able to convey the seriousness of our extremely short time on earth. That as believers, this is our time now and we want to make a difference in eternity.
6. For continued recovery of our heath issues.
7. Pray for our trust and peace as God supplies our needs. Phil 4:19
Vincent and Melissa Aniku – Midigo, Uganda
2. Continue prayer for our Ministries and exciting ventures starting!
3. Pray for safety for the Muslim converts and for us against the persecutions.
Thank you all for your love and prayers!!!!
Brian and Jill Kanyike – Kampala, Uganda
1. Please continue to pray for Jill. The doctors are pretty sure it is graves disease. They gave her medicine but said there is something that can’t be done in Uganda so she’ll have to have it done in States. Please pray they can get tourist visas for the children so they can come in August together. Even if the children are refused Jill definitely have to come.
2. Please pray for the conferences coming up in next couple of weeks.
3. Pray for an outreach to the Bukuya village.
4. Pray for the visitors coming and going through the guesthouse. Pray for their health, safety and for the ministries they do.
5. Pray for safety at the guest house as their neighbors were robbed and the thieves have not been caught
6. Pray for Brian as he pastors and leads the ministry team at Arise Christian Fellowship.
Thank you for praying for the Kanyike family and the ministry in Uganda.
HisKids – Joe and Lisa Horner – S. Sudan, Uganda and Haiti
1. HisKids continues to grow in helping the helpless, hopeless and hurting. The effect that it is having on the local church in Haiti is exciting. As we empower the leaders of the church, they are encouraged to reach their community. Justin, HisKids Haiti director, has been doing home visits to our kids. As a result, there has been over 30 people who have received Christ and have been baptized in the last 2 months. Home visits also enable Justin to find out the needs in the community. We have 25 people in Ranquette, Haiti who need wheel chairs. It broke my heart to see one of our Kids crawling on his hands and knees in the rocky dirt. He had polio and is now permanently disabled. We set up a web-page to raise support for the wheel chairs. https://hiskids.com/donations/wheelchair/ We are also trying to figure out how to stop our kids from getting Polio in the first place. So far we have not found an affordable solution. Please pray for us to find a way to vaccinate the community of this horrible disease. We are praising God for the people He is sending our way to help by becoming monthly partners and the effect it is having on individual lives. Please continue to pray for Jenny who needs face surgery, and pray for the recovery of Jordan, the little boy who we sent to the hospital from malnutrition and a kidney infection. We sent a little extra money for him to eat like a king for a few weeks.
2. Please pray for Hiskids to help more kids. We have continual medical needs that are going unmet. We have a trip planned from July 22-28 to Haiti. If you are interested, email me at email@example.com or go to HisKids.com Pray for our trust and peace as God supplies our needs. Phil 4:19.
Thank you for faithfully praying for us!
Dave and Twinkle Zavala – Nairobi, Kenya
2. Please pray that God would provide for Twinkle and her kids to visit her parents in Sri Lanka.
3. Please pray that CC Bible College, Nairobi would have more students applying for the fall semester.
4. Please pray for K , that he would return to the Lord.
5. Please pray for guidance for the Zavalas as they prepare for summer teams.
6. Please pray for Twinkle as she homeschools her kids and prepares to Tutor Challenge A program at their Classical Conversations Co -op.
Matthew and Noelle Harris – Gulu, Uganda
-We have reached Uganda safely, and are now finishing up some repairs on our new house before we move in. Praise God for His faithfulness to bring us here!
1. Please pray that we would enter our time here in Uganda with servants hearts, ready to minister even as we have not yet begun working full-time.
2. Pray that the pastors would gain a clearer understanding of the book of Ezekiel as they study through it this week.
3. Please pray for our relationships with the people in the community.
Thank you so much for your faithful prayers for us, you are a blessing!
The Buescher Family – Cajamarca, Peru
-Praise the Lord, our sweet baby Jane “Mirabel” arrived on April 6th. We had a home birth and it was quick and relatively easy. She is healthy and precious. We haven’t had nearly the same fears as expected with having a new little one around. God has been comforting us and continuing to grow our trust in Him.
1. Please pray for our kids as they adjust to having Mírabel here. They love her so much already. But especially our son Romeo misses his little brother, and with four sisters he is feeling even more out numbered.
2. Please pray for the Bible College here, that the Lord would continue to provide financially to allow so many scholarship students to study.
3. Please also pray for us as we learn and grow and figure out how to better communicate with everyone stateside. This past year has been such a transition and we’re trying to work into a better schedule for writing updates and getting to have conversations with supporters/friends/family.
Leo and Pilar Gray – Ensenada Mexico
2. Graduation is May 20 – Pray that the graduates would be encouraged to continue their walk with the Lord and that they would find places to minister.
3. Pray for our family and some of the transitions that happen when you lose a parent.
4. Pray for the teams coming to serve this summer at the Bible College.
5. Calvary Chapel Bible College is planning a big ten year anniversary weekend this July.
6. Our middle son Ollie and his wife are expecting their first child.
7. Pray for us as we travel this next month.
Thank you for faithfully praying for us!
Mike and Sarah Vincent – Rosarito, Mexico
-New church plant in Tecolote! (West Tijuana)
-25 men and women in this semester’s church planting program!
God’s favor and provision as we attempt to finalize the purchase of our building and parking lot!
That God would bless our 300 seat sanctuary expansion this summer!
Thank you for your faithful prayers!
Joel and Amy Garcia – California, USA
1. We have been experiencing some spiritual warfare here at the just-about-six-month mark of our new lifestyle as US-based missionaries. Just the normal doubt/anxiety that comes with serving in ministry. Though I’ve only been doing ministry and missions work full-time for a few months, we’ve been in ministry for a number of years and have been through seasons like this before. God will be faithful through it, but we’d appreciate prayers in this area.
2. The Lord has been faithful in our financial support, but there is definitely a need for us to raise more financial support, especially as we seek to eventually rent a house, or something bigger than our two-bedroom apartment so our little ones have a bit more space to run around.
3. Praise God Jude, our 10-month-old, has been sleeping a bit better, but we can greatly use prayer for wisdom on raising our kids, especially our 2- and 4-year old, in the Lord. Parenting is wonderful, but can be frustrating and difficult (after all, there are 3 little sinners and 2 big ones in our family!).
4. My upcoming trip to Uganda in October. Please pray for vision for Pastor Mike and I for how the Lord would use us to strengthen and encourage our SGWM missionaries there, and that the Lord would provide additional finances for me to be able to go.
Thank you all again for your prayers on our behalf!
Deanna Jevas – Tijuana, Mexico
1. For our V.B.S. July 16-20 and for the 20+ servants who will be here from CC Shoreline (Morro Bay) that week to serve with us, for blessings and that God would transform lives. Also, please pray for the PARENTS of the kids that they would come to Jesus via the movie that we will present the last day of VBS and for lasting fruit!
3. For the After School Program that is every Tues, Thurs. and Fri. here from 1:00-4:00, for the kids hearts to be healed and won over for Jesus, and for much needed wisdom and extra love for all of the staff members. Also, for more servants who are CALLED to serve the children
4. For more kids in our Sunday School. Our numbers are down due to internet game addiction, I believe
5. For continued good health for me–migraine headaches and planters fasciitis
Thanks so much for praying for me and the kids in Mexico! Dios te bendiga (God bless you)!
Tim Pappas – California, USA
-New support Partners that have come onboard to help me answer the call God has on my life
-Continued support Partners that have been faithful with monthly contributions.
-The generosity of one time donors
1. Continued wisdom in my personal life decisions and in my duties here @ SGWM
2. My upcoming trip to south Asia in June and all the preparation that is involved
3. For my sister, that she would come into a saving relationship with Jesus Christ.
Thanks for praying!
Gary and Tina Barrow – Victorville, California
We’ve been back in the states for nearly a year and a half. To our surprise, we are still trying to adapt to life here in the states. At times we feel a little lost, at time we are desperate for the Lord to move, and at other times we know we’re in the Lord’s hand and we’re at peace with His plan.
1. Please pray for our family, for direction and provision.
2. Pray the Lord would manifest His presence and bring healing, restoration and renewal to our family.
3. Please pray that the Lord would give Gary a job which would meet our financial needs.
3. Pray that the Lord would continue to draw us close to Him and take us deeper with Him.
4. Please pray for the up coming trip to South Asia. Pray for Gary to have Devine appointments.and opportunities to boldly and powerfully share Jesus and His love with those he meets.
5. Pray God would supply the remaining funds Gary needs for the trip.
Thank you all for your prayers.
Jana Sandbulte – Indiana, USA
1. Please pray for wisdom and guidance with our ministry.
2. Please pray for God’s love and truth to be made known in South Asia.
3. Please pray for the safety of believers in South Asia.
Thank you for your prayers!
Joni Houser – USA
1. Please pray for God to use me to help encourage the pastors in South Asia and aid in their physical needs being met.
2. Please pray for God to give me wisdom.
Nikki Arriaga – California, USA
-Praise God for His unchanging character and unending love towards us!
1. Please pray for our upcoming trip to South Asia this June; that the Lord would prepare the team both physically and spiritually and that He would be greatly glorified through all we do!
2. Pray for God’s provision of remaining funds for in-country costs for me and the rest of the team that is raising support.
3. Pray that as I prepare for this trip, the Lord would fix my eyes solely upon Him and draw me into a deeper trust in Him as I take this step of faith!
Thank you for partnering with me in prayer!
Mike and Erin Thiemann – California, USA
1. SGWM Promotions. God has done some amazing things over the past few weeks that I can’t share publically. But please join me in praising God and continue to pray for His continued provision.
2. Please pray for the upcoming SGWM Missions Banquet on May 5th. We’re praying for great attendance and for the Lord to lead people to become financial partners with SGWM as an organization so that we can keep sending missionaries effectively!
3. Erin will be traveling to South Asia in June to take pictures and video of our ministries there. Please pray that the Lord covers this trip with grace and everything goes smoothly. Pray for her camera gear, that it will all function correctly and not get stolen.
4. I will be heading to Uganda in October with (Lord willing) Joel and Tim. Please cover this trip in prayer. I would also like to have Malachi (my son) join me. But he’ll need to raise funds. Please pray for that.
5. Please pray for wisdom and vision for Erin as she home-schools our three kids.
6. Please pray for Erin’s photography business. It is steadily growing. Pray for more clients and that the Lord would use her not just to bring in extra income but as a ministry opportunity.
7. Please pray for our financial support. Erin and I do live on missionary support as U.S. based missionaries.
– Praise God for the tremendous blessings He has poured out, for His faithful provision and for bringing amazing co-laborers
1. Please pray for the completion of the CCBC South Asia campus construction and favor with the government to grant permanent power for all buildings. Pray that the staff would continue to remain flexible while teaching and serving while things are still in progress.
2. Pray for physical and spiritual protection for our family.
Pankaj and Tonielle Sarkar – South Asia
2. Pankaj’s back and neck problems.
3. Levi to enjoy and behave in his preschool classes (half days for only 3 days a week).
4. The new believers and their families attending CC Kathmandu.
5. Safety for our staff, students, and congregation while the laws are getting more strict toward christianity and religious conversion.
6. For wisdom and guidance for Pankaj while he oversees the ministries
7. For unity between each of the ministry team members
8. For spiritual and physical protection over their marriage, family, and ministries
For ministry and personal financial provision
The B Family – South Asia
PRAISE THE LORD!
-We thank the Lord for the arrival of students and staff and their adjustment and flexibility.
-Construction is mostly complete, however there are a lot of small projects that need to be finished for everything to run smoothly.
-Praise the Lord for continued healthy pregnancy and our son’s adjustment to a new routine this last month.
-Please continue to pray for us as we will be going from a family of 3 to a family of 4. We have reached the final trimester and baby could come any day between now and the end of the month. Although my pregnancy has been healthy and is considered low-risk, please keep our delivery time in prayer that mom will have endurance and baby will remain strong and healthy. We have great midwives caring for us, and a hospital 5 minutes away for any emergency. However, this is still a third world country and there are challenges like the possibility of no electricity in the dead of summer with sweltering killing humidity. We are trusting in the Lord’s grace and mercy and perfect will for our family and this baby’s arrival! May the Lord be glorified in whatever happens!
-Please pray for the remainder of the construction to be completed on the compound so classes can run smoothly and schedules can be put in place. Pray for an electricity connection. Without going into detail, we need the Lord to make a way, where there seems to be no way. Pray for protection over the compound and no issues while my husband is away this month to be with our family. Pray for the students and staff to be blessed during this time of studying God’s Word, and for great fruit to abound.
Please pray for a home
-Please continue to pray for financial provision and the Lord’s timing in the building of our home inside the campus/compound. It will cost approximately $30,000 to complete a 1000sq ft home including bathroom and kitchen fixtures like toilets, counters and sinks. To our eyes it seems impossible, but with God all things are possible! Please also pray for wisdom and vision in how we can go about fundraising and sharing this need for our family.
Blessings from our family to yours,
The B Family – Email
L.B. – South Asia
2. Please pray for my health as I spend every day overseeing the workers and their different projects on the site. It is very hot these days in our location, and it can be very tiring.
3. Please pray for our students and staff as classes have started and God’s Word is being taught.
4. Please pray for the community around us to come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. Pray our students and staff would bear fruit and it would draw many to a relationship with the Lord.
5. Please pray for my family. My wife and daughter are staying with my son and his wife as they are expecting their second child this month. Pray for my younger son as he studies God’s Word and grows in the Lord.
6. Please pray for my family’s financial support.
7. Please pray for the Lord to provide a home for us at the Bible College with the other staff families.
Thank you for your prayers. The Lord bless you
God bless you,
L.B. – Blog
Darryl and Kayo Record – Cambodia
1. Please pray for our health. As the weather changes we become more vulnerable to diseases. Kayo and Benjamin were both very sick for a week this month.
2. Please pray for our upcoming trip to visit our senders in Japan this summer. Please pray for favor in scheduling and that this would be a time of mutual encouragement.
3. Please pray for Darryl’s work with Light Times Magazine, teaching Apologetics, and video production.
4. Please pray for Kayo’s work with Precious Women Ministry, worship, and Japanese Ministry.
A. G. and J. G.– South Asia
1. Please pray that we would develop loving relationships with the students and the staff
2. Opportunities to share the gospel with our neighbors
3. For the construction to not have any more delays
4. To adjust and learn the new culture
R.M. (1) – South Asia
2. For wisdom as I study and interact with people regarding faith.
3.For the pastors I am working with, that they may be used by God mightily.
Thank you so much.
D.K. – South Asia
1. Please pray for the ministry–that it will grow day by day. Especially pray for the grandmother who opened her home for the ministry/church–may God bless her life abundantly.
2. Also, a woman who comes to our church has a fantastic testimony; God has freed her from Satanic power. Now she is doing very well. She is a new believer. Please pray for her spiritual growth.
Thank you for praying for us!
D. and L. – Blog
P.K. – South Asia
2. Please also pray that God would continue to give him wisdom in the best ways to share the Gospel in the villages.
Thanks for all of your prayers!
God bless you!
P.K. – Blog
R.K. – South Asia
2. Please pray for a family I visited yesterday. I go to a village to visit them, and I teach them as Calvary Chapel likes to do, verse by verse from the Bible. Pray for this family, as they are not very strong believers. Also, the husband/father is not a believer, so please pray that he will know God.
3. Please pray for a group of four children that I visit. They belong to such a poor family–too poor. One of the little boys cannot stand or walk, and he has to sit all day. One of the girls cannot hear or speak. The other little boy is unable to control his mind. Please pray for them. When I see these children I cry so much.
4.Please pray for one family who does not have enough food to eat. Every day, they eat only rice without vegetables. I bought some things for them and gave them to them. Please pray for God to supply their needs.
God bless you,
R.K. – Blog
S.K. – South Asia
-Thank you so much for praying! Last time, I shared about my mom’s poor health. Now she is doing well!
1. Now my aunt is coming to my fellowship; pray that she may come to faith.
2. Please pray that God may open new doors for me.
3. Please pray for my financial needs.
Thanks for your prayers.
God bless you,
S.K. – Blog
R.M. (2) – South Asia
-Praise God, that He has saved me and my family from anti-Christian groups.
-Praise God for fulfilling my every need.
-Praise God for 16 believers who were baptized last month.
1. Please pray for the believers to grow in their faith and in the Word of God, and pray that they will be strong in their faith during persecution. Especially pray for Ranjita’s family; they are persecuting her right now.
2. Please continue praying for the 10 house churches. Local leaders have risen up for two of them, praise God! Please pray that the Lord will also raise up leaders for the other 8 house churches. This will help us reach more villages.
3.Please pray for my safety, as I have planned to show the Jesus Film in new villages.
4. Please continue praying for my neighbors to know the love of God and for God to release us from two false police cases that our neighbors filed against us.
5. Please continue praying for an orphanage to be started in my area.
6. Please pray for me, I was in a little accident last week and my right big toe was fractured. The doctor advised me to have my foot in a cast for 40 days. May the Lord help me to recover quickly without any cast.
7. Please pray for me so that I can learn English well.
Thanks for your prayers and love in Christ!
God bless all of you!
R.M. (2) – Blog
R.K.(2) – South Asia
1. Please continue to pray that I would be faithful to God and His people here.
2. I am excited to teach Colossians to the students here in Bible College, so please pray that the Holy Spirit would teach His Word to the students and to me.
J.E. – South Asia
2. We are searching for a plot of land to expand & build a church building
3. Partnerships and resources to help build a church building
4. For our congregation to grow in trusting in God’s Word
5. We have many broken families in our flock, please pray for their healing
6. Pray for the health of our pastoral and ministry team so we can serve consistently
7. For God to raise up more full-time ministers to help teach, serve and lead in CC South Asia
8. This is summer in our area and the temperatures rise to dangerous levels, please remember us
9. Pray for me and the ministry team to stand for God no matter what opposition may come through the law or government or political changes in South Asia
J.E. – Blog
Pastor W.J. – South Asia
2. Please for my parents, and brother’s health and the ministry which the Lord has given to them. Please pray for travel safety as they travel a lot by road.
3. Please pray that the Lord would speak to me as I teach through the book of Joshua and Judges.
Thank you for your prayers!
God bless you,
Pastor W.J. – Blog
Remember those who are in prison, as though in prison with them, and those who are mistreated, since you also are in the body.” – Hebrews 13:3
Thank you for praying! Your prayers are impacting lives and helping
“Reach the Nations…One Soul at a Time”
Saving Grace World Missions