Dave and Twinlke Zavala – Nairobi, Kenya
2. Please pray for God’s guidance for Twinkle as she Homeschools their children.
3. Please pray that God would provide for the needs of the local Pastors of Calvary church plants in Kenya
4. Please pray for God’s protection and for His provision for the Zavala family.
Thank you for praying for us!
Matthew and Noelle Harris – Gulu, Uganda
-Praise: Matt’s time in California visiting the SGWM staff was a tremendous encouragement and blessing
-Praise: Noelle is having a safe pregnancy so far
-Praise: That we can come boldly before the throne of God!
1. That Noelle’s pregnancy continues safely
2. All of our monthly partners sign up quickly
3. That God continues to stir up the American Church
4. That the Church of Uganda falls more in love with God and His Word
5. For the pastors in the School Of Discipleship to be drawn near to God as they study the Psalms this month
Brian and Jill Kanyike – Kampala, Uganda
1. Pray that the Kanyike’s could get visas for the children. The U.S. embassy is making it sound like it could be a long expensive process.
2. Pray for health for the whole family.
3. Pray for safety as there has been an upsurge of vehicle attacks, especially on Entebbe rd.
4. Pray for the visitors who will be coming through the guesthouse for their safety and to.have fruitful ministry opportunities while they are here.
5. Pray for Brian’s new discipleship and evangelism class and their application of what they are learning.
6. Pray for Jill and the children as she homeschools them.
7. Pray for all the ministries of Arise Christian Fellowship and Brian as he pastors.
Thank you for praying for the Kanyike family and the ministry in Uganda.
James and Jane Nyika – S. Sudan
For more then a decade most of the adults from the Taus tribe have been scattered through out the mountains to avoid starvation and the constant threat of war. As a result, it’s been nearly impossible to bring the love of Jesus to them as we were not able to live among them.
James Nyika has been working tirelessly for 10 years petitioning the government to demarcate a piece of land in a safe location for the Taus tribe to call their own. This morning he received approval from the government that the paperwork has been prepared.
Praise the Lord!
1. We are praying that this relocation will provide a rich and continuous exposure to the gospel and bring about revival among the older Taus tribal members. Most of the younger generation that have personally experienced Jesus’ love are now saved and completely transformed. There have been so many young adults saved that the Taus are no longer considered an unreached people group. We are confident that this revival will take root among the older generation very soon. Please continue to pray with us.
This new safe place will provide the Taus with access to food, proximity to their children at school, and most importantly the ability to have a piece of land that they can develop for their tribe and future generations. Once again, God has shown these precious people that they are not forgotten.
2. Please pray for James and our staff in South Sudan as they’re finalizing the paperwork and soon hope to begin organizing the relocation.
Here’s a link to some photos if you want a sneak preview. Feel free to use any of these photos as you share what God is doing in South Sudan. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Ssd_YE_EtvVo-mhmyBnpybHcKeKNW4Ir
(Photo: James and Jane Nyika and Rob Douglass)
Vincent and Melissa Aniku – Midigo, Uganda
-Our dear Muslim friend who often stays with us for discipleship and safety was found alive after being abducted. He was beaten but is healing well and is continuing to serve God and share the gospel!
1. Please pray for the newest Muslim convert staying with us and our friend.
2. Pray for Vincent’s time stateside that it will be fruitful. Pray also for our children, Ministries, compound, etc while we are all stateside.
3. Continued prayer for health for us!
4. Pray that I learn the new therapy needed to do with Zachary when we go back home to Uganda.
Thank you all so much for your prayers and love for us!
Marc and Linda McSweeny, Frankfurt, Germany
1. Please pray for wisdom in discipling the men.
2. Please continue to pray for my headaches/migraines. They have become much more frequent since Christmas. My doctor is trying to get me into a headache clinic but so far my case “is not bad enough.” Pray for healing and wisdom for the doctors.
Thanks for your prayers!
Brenna Kulla – Pécs, Hungary
2. Pray that many more Hungarians will hear the gospel and be saved. That they will walk in grace and grow deep roots in the Lord.
3. Pray for our ministry with the international students. God has brought the nations to our doorstep and what God could do through these lives is limitless all over the world. It’s exciting knowing God’s heart for all peoples to be saved and dreaming of what He might do through a few transformed lives. Pray for wisdom in how to best love and care for them and spur them on after Christ.
4. Pray that my heart will remain willing and open for the Lord’s teaching and preparation through this season of waiting. Pray for strength and wisdom. For the Lord to raise up people who have a heart to partner with the gospel going to Hungary. Pray for the financial provision needed in order to return to Hungary.
Thank you for your prayers!
Rebecca Alaniz – Zagreb, Croatia
2. Pray that the Lord would send people with seeking hearts, that are ready to hear the gospel, my way. And that I would be obedient in sharing the Gospel with boldness.
3. Pray for Croatia, as a whole. That the chains of religion would break and that the Croatian people would find what it means to have a true relationship with the Lord.
4. Pray for the Bright Future Kids. That the Lord would touch the hearts of these kids and that they would willingly live a life that is set apart from the world. Their names are Dario, Manuel, Robert, Marlo, Valentina, Mirela, Darija, Sanja, Marija, and Klaudija.
5. Pray for Vid. He’s one of the Bible leaders in the Gypsy Village. He is in need of a Heart Bypass Surgery. Pray for healing and/or for the financial provision for the surgery. Pray that the Lord would bring comfort to him and his wife, as well as, the grandchild that lives with them in this time of need.
6. Pray that the Lord would bring a team of supporters, prayer and financial, around me so that I can soon return to Croatia.
Thank you so much for all of your prayers and support. In all you do, serve King Jesus!
Mitch and Christine Sorensen – Nice, France
1. For our health and not be discouraged in front of chronic ailments. Mitch is over his headaches but still has a droopy face on the left side because of Bell’s palsy. They say it may take 6 months to return to normal. Christine still has back pain issues after an accident on a bus from a year earlier.
2. For us to be able to go back fully into evangelism in the streets
3. For a deep thirst and hunger for the Lord among the youth and young adults in the church and on Christine’s side of the family here in France: Many dialogues are going on and a trust is established with many of them. Her niece and companion just received Jesus. Praying for a good healthy church next to them so they can start growing strong in the Lord. For wisdom for us on how to direct all these dear ones who need Jesus.
4. For the movie on “The Case for Christ” to be seen by millions in France. It is shown now in movie theaters throughout the country for a very short time. For honesty in the hearts of all in France and a desire to really know the Truth. For openings among the youth in France.
5. For the protection and healing of many full time servants of the Lord here.
6. For a good answer and provision for an international lawyer to counsel us about our situation with tax laws between France and the US.
7. For our provision in every area of our lives.
Thank you for praying for us!
God bless you as you serve Him.
The Buescher Family – Cajamarca, Peru
1. Please pray for a safe and easy delivery of our baby girl who should be arriving the end of March or beginning of April. As well as for a healthy finish to a difficult pregnancy.
2. Pray that the Lord would continue to ease the fears that we have toward having a little one in the house, after our son Israel passed away this past year.
3. Pray that the Lord would stir hearts and turn people to Himself. That we would be the light of Christ shining into our communities. That we wouldn’t take it lightly that the Lord has allowed us to be a part of His plan. But that we would acknowledge Him in all we say and do, giving Him all the glory.
Craig and Daisy Tippie – Huacho, Peru
2. The leadership training classes
3. Fruit and for church maturity and commitment
4. Our health and provision
5. Our youth as we raise up the next generation
Thank you for your faithful prayers!
Brad and Melissa Miller – Amazon Jungle, Brazil
-Praise the LORD for those who ministered to us while in the U.S. Filled with good counsel and comforting words, the people in Cumberland were a real Godsend.
1. Pray for the Apurina people, specifically for the leadership.
2. Pray for our next trip to the interior on Mar 20-Apr 6th. We plan to make a special return trip to a village to “scout out” the land.
3. Pray for those whom we ministered to at the medical outreach back in January. Pray that lives would continue to be touched by The Great Physician.
Pro_18:10 The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.
NORTH and CENTRAL AMERICA
Mike and Sarah Vincent – Rosarito, Mexico
2. That God would provide and lead our next two church plants scheduled for later in 2018! (West Tijuana and Campeche- southern Mexico)
3. That God would provide financially for the needs of our family and church!
Thank you for your faithful prayers!
Joel and Amy Garcia – California, USA
1. Wisdom in raising our little ones. Raising three kids under the age of 5 is no joke! Our kids are amazing, but this is an area we can always use prayer in, and sleep! More rest would be awesome, so feel free to pray that our youngest would start sleeping through the night 🙂
- Continued financial support. We praise God that He has been radically faithful to us in this area, but we do still have a bit of a way to go.
3. That the fruit of Joel’s work with SGWM would begin to show. His goal and heart is to get people behind what SGWM is doing through prayer and support, so pray that the articles he writes and content he puts together (like the monthly newsletter) would reach a wide audience and get people inspired for the Gospel and our missionaries.
4. Our upcoming SGWM Banquet Dinner in May. We are really excited about it! We want people to come, get inspired for the Gospel, and for the Lord to use this event to bring the needed financial resources to SGWM’s home office so we can lengthen our reach to the nations in a greater way than ever before.
Thank you all again for your prayers!
Tim Pappas – California, USA
-praise God that teaching through first and second Peter in southern Asia is going well
1. Please pray for my physical pain and overall physical condition, pray for the motivation and discipline to take care of myself so I can be of maximum service to the Lord and Others.
2. Please pray that I would draw nearer to the Lord than ever before in my life and that He would open up his Holy Word to me and give me the ability to accurately teach His Word to others.
3. Please pray the Lord would fill me with His Holy Spirit and lead me as I seek to serve here at SGWM and Calvery Chapel Saving Grace
Thanks for praying!
Leo and Pilar Gray – Ensenada Mexico
2. Pray for teams who are coming to help us that God would work in their hearts and even call some to be missionaries
3. Pray for our staff 4. Pray for my Dad while we were home for a few weeks he was diagnosed with stage
4. Pancreatic cancer.
5. We are traveling – pray for safety
Thank you for faithfully praying for us!
Chris and Rachel Arista – Palabra Viva, Costa Rica
-One Year Anniversary
This month is the one year mark since Chris began pastoring Palabra Viva. We’re so grateful for all we’ve seen God do in the church and in our lives personally up to this point and look forward to see what the Lord will continue to do this new year!
-A Visit From Our Home Church
In January we had an amazing group of servants come from our home church, Mission Calvary! The week was full of fruitful events; handing out backpacks and school supplies to underprivileged kids in a more poor community nearby, a community park outreach, baptisms, fellowship, and much more! and We saw many people ministered to young and old and continue to see the fruit of this teams labor and love!
-Gratitude For Fellow Servants
We thank you, our friends and family, for keeping the church and team of leaders in your prayers. We praise God for the servants He has surrounded us within the church who we are blessed to serve alongside.
1. Home Fellowships
This month we are initiating home fellowships. These weekly gatherings will have a multi-focus of discipleship, fellowship, and evangelism. We’re excited to see what God will do with these groups and ask you to be keeping this in prayer.
2. Residency Papers
In the beginning of this month, we submitted our residency papers and are now waiting for a response. Please be keeping this in your prayers.
3. Women’s Bible Study
In January we started on our women’s Bible study. We are going through book 1 of the Navigators series, Growing Strong. Honestly, this has been a very refreshing time of study and fellowship. Please be praying that the women would experience spiritual growth and a deeper love for God throughout our time together.
4. School Of Ministry
Last week was the start-up of a new semester for the school of ministry. It’s exciting to see God use this in the equipping of pastors and leaders from all around our region. Please keep this current semester and the students in your prayers as we study the book of Romans together.
Nikki Arriaga – California, USA
-Praise God for the provision of fixing my car. It is running better than ever!
-Praise God for the doors He is continually opening, for His glory!
1. Please pray that God would guide every task, big or small, that I do in the SGWM office.
2. A team of us will be going down to Rosarito, Mexico to do ministry alongside Calvary Chapel Rosarito from March 9-11th. Please pray that God would give us His vision for this trip and that many would hear about the love Jesus has for them!
3. The Lord has been bringing me through a season of going back to basics in my walk with Him and it has been a sweet time! Please pray that I would continually seek to fall in love with Jesus and His Word.
4. Pray that God would prepare me for all that He has planned for me!
Thank you for partnering with me in prayer!
Deanna Carver – California, USA
1. Please pray for wisdom as I meet with a few of our women missionaries every week, to help train and prepare them for the mission field. Pray that this time be a huge encouragement and blessing for them and that I am empowered by the Holy Spirit in all that I do and say.
2. Pray for my health, as it is a constant struggle. Since the beginning of the year, there has been one thing building on top of another with little relief. I go to see a new Doctor at the end of this month, and I am praying that she will really work with me and help me.
3. Please pray for provision and financial support as I have lost some support in recent months and my overall support is very low.
Thank you for your faithful prayer and encouragement.
Mike and Erin Thiemann – California, USA
1. SGWM Promotions. Joel Garcia and I are strategizing ways to help raise much-needed support for SGWM. Please pray for us as we seek to promote SGWM to raise funds so that we, in turn, can better support our missionaries. Also, please be in prayer for our upcoming missions banquet dinner on May 5th.
2. We are developing a print newsletter for SGWM. The main obstacle here is the price tag as printing costs are astronomical. Please keep this in prayer as we need wisdom, graphic design talent, writers, editors, and finances.
3. Please pray as I am developing travel plans for this yer. There are two major trips that I need to take. One to South Asia and the other to Uganda. Please pray that the Lord would bring in the required funding.
4. Please pray for wisdom and vision for Erin as she homeschools our three kids.
5. Please pray for Erin’s photography business. It is steadily growing. Pray for more clients and that the Lord would use her not just to bring in extra income but as a ministry opportunity.
6. Please pray for our financial support. The cost of living in the states and being on missionary support is challenging. We know that God is radically using the SGWM home office to bless and advance the ministries of our missionaries and of SGWM’s ministry to the unreached, so we covet your prayers and thank you for your financial support.
Gary and Tina Barrow – Victorville, California
We need your prayers. Currently my Job isn’t generating enough income to cover our living expenses. We’re struggling to discern what God has for us. I have been looking for a new job and asking the Lord for clear direction. We have been wanting to move to the Orange County area so we could enjoy the much needed fellowship of brothers and sisters in the church. We want to a blessing to the the body of CC Saving Grace and be blessed by the body. We also want to be part of fruitful ministry within the church. I’m working with Mike Thiemann on getting a Bible College curriculum together for the next Bible College school year, but I’ve been so busy it’s been hard to focus on it.
New job that will meet our living expenses.
2. The ability to Move to Orange County, also to find a affordable house to rent.
3. Jobs for our boys, Bryan and Austin, while they are attending school.
4. Clear direction and provision from the Lord.
5. To be closer to Saving Grace so we can plug in, enjoy the fellowship, attend Life Groups, and serve in the church.
6. Wisdom and an ability to hear God’s voice on what He wants for the Bible College in South Asia in this next year..
Thank you for standing with us in prayer.
Jenna Pepin – Culiacán, Mexico
1. The restructuring of the missions ministry I coordinate. It appears that God is redirecting me (toward something awesome!), but there are still lots of details to be worked out.
2. Our ministries in La Invasión and Ampliación Bicentenario. Pray that God supplies the needs for both ministries and continues to do a mighty work in both communities.
3. All of our Easter week events, including family camp and several other evangelical outreaches.
4. Upcoming mission trips. In March, April, and May, our church will be receiving missionaries. Please pray that God will bless all of these groups, and we will be able to take full advantage of them to greatly impact our city.
5. Finances and paperwork. Pray that God would raise up donors to help meet our current financial need and that God would lead me to the right people in the U.S. Consulate as we try to renew and apply for several important documents.
6. Sammy’s and my health. I see 2 new specialists on the 1st and 12th of this month. Pray for continued healing and wisdom for treatment decisions for both of us.
Thank you for your prayers!
Joni Houser – USA
1. I recently had surgery to remove a spreading (non-cancerous) cyst in my arm. This is the second surgery–the first surgery was unsuccessful. Please pray that my several-inch incision heals well, and that the cyst does not return.
Thank you so much!
Jana Sandbulte – Indiana, USA
-Praise the Lord for the encouragement of seeing all the work He is doing through SGWM church planters in India!
1. Please pray for good communication with the pastors in India.
2. Please pray for God’s love to shine through me!
3. Please continue to pray for my family and our health. Thank you!
Thank you for faithfully praying!
Deanna Jevas – Tijuana, Mexico
1. For the 30 kids and their families in the soup kitchen/after school program that we run here on Tues., Thurs., and Fri. for growth, and for more adult staff and vision to help reach the parents for Christ and together, help them raise their children and keep them in school and out of drugs…
2. For our little church that is set in a drug infested colonia in the hills in Tijuana, that Jesus would break the chains of bondage, and set the people free–that they would come to the feet of Jesus and to our church!
3. For my health–migraine headaches specifically and back pain that is not allowing me to sleep well.
Thank you for your prayers for me and the children and people of Tijuana!
The B. Family – S. Asia
1. Please pray for favor with government officials as we are late in renewing mom and sons visas. We were going to apply for residency permits but didn’t have the money or the time to apply. Instead we cut too close to the expiration date and are struggling just to renew, which could come with great penalties if not shown grace by our new location’s officials.
2. Please continue to keep my husbands Green Card process and financial provision in prayer. The timeline is up to us as we just need to start submitting documents, but have had difficulty with this process as we’ve been relocated this month, had computer malfunction issues and have had no internet connection for the computer.
3. This month mom and son will be moving to the main city to be near the birthing center. We have rented a flat and mom will start learning to drive the crazy city streets in order to get to appointments and run errands. Dad will be living 10 hours away continuing to oversee work on the compound and the start of the school this month. Please pray for safety for mom and baby living without dad, for dad as he travels to visit us, and for our marriage and family life as we’re living apart the next 2 months.
4. We are continuing the process of raising funds to build a home inside our compound. We trust that the Lord will provide in His time and through those He desires to use. It was suggested to us to broaden our efforts in making known our need, but we are unsure about how to go about that practically. Please pray for wisdom in taking practical steps for fundraising, and also for the Lord’s timing, and for our family to be aligned in the Lords will for all these things. Looking to the future brings fear at the thought of having a toddler and newborn and not having a place to set up home or having daddy travelling back and forth from the compound to wherever we are able to stay. But we know the Lord loves us and has never failed to provide for us or protect us in uncertain times. So we ask in faith and believe with boldness that -with the Lord- no lack of finances or time frame for building will separate us from his Love and care! Please pray with us in these things.
5. Lastly, and one of our most difficult emotional struggles, is that my 11 year old niece has been diagnosed with an incurable cancer. Please pray for her strength to endure treatments as they battle this cancer to give her as normal life as possible. Pray for our family as their whole lives have been put on hold and turned upside down by this sudden and unexpected news. Please pray also for me as I am on the other side of the world and desire nothing more than to be there and help, but circumstances make it impossible. Praise God for His comfort and peace and holding our family in His loving hands. Though our family may walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, we will fear no evil for He is with us!
Thank you for interceding on behalf of our family! May the Lord be magnified through every season!
Love and Blessings,
Darryl and Kayo Record – Cambodia
1. Thieves attempted to break into Light Times magazine office. Thank God they couldn’t break the lock. The Light Times office will move to a different office soon. Please pray for protection.
2. Darryl has been invited to teach Christian Apologetics at the Cambodia Presbyterian Theological Institute from March 8 to May 24. Please pray for this class and all the logistics.
3. Please pray for Darryl’s video projects on God and Suffering and God and the Value of Human Life.
4. Please pray for Kayo’s continued ministries to Cambodian women, Japanese, and worship team.
5. Please pray for our planned trip to visit our senders in Japan this summer.
Thanks for your faithful prayers.
R.M. (1) – South Asi
1. For me as I interact with the young guys who have many different questions regarding the Christian faith.
2. For my travel safety. Every week I travel to one of the places where our pastors have their church services.
3. For the young believers in the villages, that they may grow in their faith.
Thank you for your prayers!
Bond, Heather and Breanna Gaona – South Asia
2. Pray for the new ministry campus in S. Asia and for a speedy completion of the construction. Pray for the many details, arrangements, items needed and for the finishing touches to be ready to start soon.
3. Pray for the students and staff as they travel to the campus and we begin classes in March.
4. Pray that we would have vision from the Lord in reaching the community with the Gospel.
P.M and V.M. – Southern Asia
1. Please pray for our marriage that we would grow strong and serve the Lord together.
2. Please pray for the fruitful ministry.
3. Please pray for God’s wisdom and guidance in the ministry.
4. Please pray for God’s provision for the Pastor’s Training School. We are in need of our own land and building.
5. Please pray for the students, that they would be equipped for the ministry of the gospel.
6. Please pray that the Lord would open the hearts of the people who are hostile to the gospel message.
7. Please pray for our need of a new motor cycle. We have an old one which requires so much maintenance.
Thank you so much for faithfully upholding us in your prayers!
Co-workers in Christ,
P and V
Nadeem and Farah Massey – Pakistan
1. Please pray for the Brick Maker Liaqat who is suffering from Tuberculosis, he is fed up of the medical treatment and has stopped taking his medicine. Please pray for him to start taking medicine again and keep his family in your prayers.
2. Please pray for the support of iron sheets’ shelter and basic needs like chairs, pulpit and carpet for our newly planted church. In order to learn more about this need please read this report: http://sgwm.com/massey/2018/01/03/new-beginning/
3. Please pray for the provision of financial support to get my Urdu Book on Christian Apologetics printed, the printing cost per copy is $2.5, and we need 1000 copies printed.
Thank You very much, we love you and pray for you!
D.K. – South Asia
2. Especially pray for my wife because she is pregnant. Pray for her to have a normal delivery.
3. Please pray for my son and his study.
D. and L. – Blog: http://sgwm.com/blog/missionaries/pastor-d-k
P. K. – South Asia
1. One of my friends is a pastor in a mountain village. His wife had a baby that was born one month early. The baby has severe breathing problems. He cannot breath by himself. He is in ICU. Please pray for him.
2. Please pray for more people to come to our Bible study.
Thanks for all of your prayers!
God bless you!
Pastor P.K. – http://sgwm.com/blog/missionaries/pradeep-k/
R.K. South Asia
2. Pray especially during these days. There is a big Hindu festival going on here. Many people are going to the festival because they are in darkness. Please pray that God will greatly use here so we can bring them the truth.
3. Please pray for God to open more doors here in South Asia so that we can share the Gospel with unreached people.
4. Please pray for my sister in law. She has heart problems. Pray that God will heal her.
Thank you so much!
God bless you!
Pastor R.K. – http://sgwm.com/blog/missionaries/r-k
S.K. – South Askia
2. For my mother, she is not doing well physically.
3. There are some problems that my family is going through.
4. For people in my village who do not know God. Please pray that they may know Him. Please also pray for the believers that they may grow in the Lord.
God bless you,
Pastor S.K. – http://sgwm.com/blog/missionaries/samveer-k/
R.M. (2) – South Asia
-Praise God his protection.
1. Please continue to pray for my plans to train 10 believers to become church leaders. They are from each of the village where we have house churches going on. I hope to eventually be able to hand over these house churches to them.
2. I am planning to baptize to some believers next week.
3. Please pray for an orphanage to start in my area.
4. Please continue to pray for my non-believing neighbors.
5. Please pray for the financial needs to repair my bike.
Thanks for your prayers and support!
God bless you,
Pastor R.M. – http://sgwm.com/blog/missionaries/r-m
2. Please pray that I would learn the local language. This will help me to be able to interact more with the local people.
3. Please also pray that I will be faithful to God and His people.
Pastor R.K. – http://sgwm.com/blog/missionaries/pastor-r/
J.E. – South Asia
1. For a new building or plot of land to relocate and expand our fellowship hall. Our congregation is growing, and we need more room. (We meet in a small enclosed rooftop as a house fellowship.)
2. For an additional ministry vehicle for our team. We currently have only one motorcycle and we live in a very big city.
3. For Pastor J.E.’s team members to mature and grow, and also for additional full-time helpers to help serve alongside him in teaching and outreaches. (Ask God to send missionaries and teams to lend their gifts or raise up mature believers here to assist.)
4. Continue to ask the Lord to grow the current believers in this fellowship, especially in their understanding and application of God’s Word.
5. For more Bibles in English and our native dialect.
6. For a new sound system: we have our instruments and a few microphones but we are missing a soundboard/mixer.
7. To raise funds for our ministry locally from the people in our own country.
8. In May, we have our 3rd church anniversary and we would love to plan and budget for a worship event that would bless our congregation and welcome in more people who need to hear about Jesus.
J.E. – Blog: http://sgwm.com/blog/missionaries/pastor-j-e/
Remember those who are in prison, as though in prison with them, and those who are mistreated, since you also are in the body.” – Hebrews 13:3
Thank you for praying! Your prayers are impacting lives and helping
“Reach the Nations…One Soul at a Time”
Saving Grace World Missions