The Buescher Family – Cajamarca, Peru
1. Please pray for our children as they have began attending school here in Cajamarca. Pray that they adjust well, learn Spanish quickly and that the teachers don’t push them too hard to complete all the work and keep the best grades, but encourage them while they adjust and learn a new language. (They are at different levels of fluency and understanding.)
2. Pray that we would seek first the Lord and patiently wait on Him to provide for our needs.
3. Pray for us as we need to leave the country to renew our visas and also get all of baby Mírabel’s paperwork done, including getting two separate passports for her.
Thank you for your prayers!
Brad and Melissa Miller – Amazon Jungle, Brazil
The Lord is good and we want to praise Him for His abundance and for each of you who faithfully pray for us and so many others! Keep up the good fight and finish the race well.
Please continue to pray with us for these things:
1. The Apurina people. These are the people we minister to here in the Amazon Jungle. Pray specifically for the leadership, our disciples. Makaao, Guerlermi and Elsimara, Armando and Leonete, Raimunda, Valdicis, Oscar, Evandro, Emerson, Cirinei and Janet, and Jose.
2. Our family. Andrea, who is moving back from the U.S. to be with us. Please ask the Lord for His will for her, and to help her find a job in her field here in Manaus so that she may save up resources to return to the U.S. after paying off school debts. Josiah(14), who is becoming a young man. Help him as he finds meaning and answers to those questions we have at this age.
3. Veronica(9), she is a beautiful and thought provoking young lady who struggles with attitude, mixed with great compassion and love.
4. Benjamin(6), he also is very loving and cares much for new babies and other children, but also mixes these things with attitudes he sees from his sister.
We are sure you understand how it is with a family, only we are on foreign land as we deal with these things.
5. Melissa as she works out ministry to the Apurina women and ministry to our children, homeschooling, training, and raising them in the ways of the Lord.
6. We would ask that you say a little prayer for those who support us, and ask God to bless each of them, and to cause them to draw ever closer to Him.
D.K. – South Asia
2. Next month, we are planning to begin renovation on the place where we are gathering our house church. We plan to increase its size because it is very narrow. Please keep it in your prayers that God will provide the funds for the renovation.
3. Pray for my new fellowship, and please especially keep in your prayers the elderly woman who has opened her home and given her home for the ministry. She is alone and a good believer. God is doing miraculous work in this area. Some new believers are coming to the fellowship.
4. Pray for our spiritual life, that we will grow and mature in Christ Jesus.
5. Please pray for my vision; I want to establish house churches in different areas.
Thank you for praying for us!
D. and L. – Blog
Bond, Heather and Breanna Gaona – Asia and Africa
2. Pray for safe travels to Uganda as we depart to serve there this summer. Pray for protection from malaria and other sicknesses.
3. Pray for student selection in South Asia, that God would bring the specific men and women He desires to study at the schools
4. Pray for several of our family members who are struggling with various issues – for healing and God’s intervention
Thank you for lifting us up in prayer!
2. That we find a good place to run the Pastors School here.
3. For the kinds of students to come to our Pastors School who really want to grow in the Lord.
Pastor R.M. – Blog
Nadeem and Farah Massey – Pakistan
-We praise the Lord that second church that we planted is also going well, the roof shelter is built and we had the dedication ceremony of that place and it is being used as church for the people of the village.
-Praise the Lord for the very fruitful outreach this month, we were able to reach very remote areas and met many wonderful people who need much help to grow in Christian faith. We are praying to be able to go there more often.
-Praise the Lord that our families and team is fine and is serving actively.
1. Our family has been much oppressed for not being able to go out of this place for last two years. They’ve been asking for a family vacation, the one thing that is coming to my mind for that is going to “Calvary Chapel Asia Conference” in September if Lord provides. This will not only give us opportunity to learn and grow, but it will also give us opportunity to be with many wonderful people for a week and share about Calvary Chapel Pakistan. I just want to put this before you as a prayer request, we believe that if it will be according to His will, He will provide from His riches.
2. We are in need of Urdu Bibles, last time we purchased some New Testament copies in Urdu, but as we are reaching some new areas through our outreach project we meet so many people who need Bibles, we can get one Bible for $6.50.
3. Please pray and share the need of financial support for CC Pak Women Ministry, there are many opportunities for the ministry to reach more people, we need support to start new Sewing Centers.
4. Please keep our families in your prayers as we serve here in uncertain circumstances!
Thank you very much, we love you and pray for you!
P.M. and V.M. – South Asia
1. Please pray for our Pastors Training School, that will begin again on July 2.
2. Please pray for the persecuted believers in our area.
God bless you,
P.M. and V.M. – Email
P.K. – South Asia
2. Pray for the believer’s families, that they may also open their doors to me, and that God may work in their hearts and that they will accept Him.
3. Pray for church growth, that more people will be saved and added to the church.
4. Pray for a brother I recently witnessed to, that he will rightly understand the Word of God and follow Him.
5. Please pray for my brother who is with me and helping with my ministry. He has a bacterial infection in his tonsils. Pray that God will heal him.
Thank you for faithfully praying!
God bless you,
Pastor R.K. – South Asia
2. Pray for God to open more doors for me in Hindu families, that they will face their sin and live in the light.
3. Please pray for my bike. It is not running very well; something is going wrong. I want to repair it again. Please pray that God will help with my financial needs so that I can go more places with the bike to preach.
4. Please pray that our home fellowship may grow with love of Christ.
God bless you,
Pastor R.K. – Blog
Darryl and Kayo Record – Cambodia
Thank you for your faithful prayer support. God has answered prayers for us.
We thank God that Darryl’s Cambodian visa was renewed for another year. The Cambodian government has been tightening regulations on foreigners (driver’s licenses and visas) so the process has gotten more complicated. However, God made a path for us to get the required documents in time.
1. Please pray for our upcoming time in Japan (June 20 to August 12) to reconnect with our senders after four years away. We will be traveling in the Tokyo, Osaka, and Hiroshima areas.
2. Please pray for Darryl’s continued work writing scripts for Apologetics/Evangelistic videos in the Cambodian language. Darryl can continue this ministry even during our travels outside of Cambodia.
3. Please pray for the upcoming issue of the Light Times Magazine. Darryl wrote an article entitled, “Scientific Facts in the Bible,” and edited some articles for this issue.
4. Please pray for our Cambodian brothers and sisters during our time in Japan. Pray especially for the upcoming elections in Cambodia on July 29.
Thank you for praying for us!
Pastor S.K. – South Asia
1. Now, I am moving back to my village, so pray that I may be used there by God and also that I will be able to visit new places.
2. One lady gave her life to Jesus last week. Please pray that she will grow in the Lord.
3. Please pray for the village believers in my church, that they may grow in the Word.
4. Please pray for my family because they are going through some problems.
5. Please pray that I may grow spiritually.
Thank you! God bless you,
Pastor S.K. – Blog
R.M. (2) – South Asia
Thank you for your prayers for Pastor K. He was released on bail after 1 month. Praise God! Please continue to pray for him, his family and his church and their safety. Pastor K. has to go to court one day every month. His false charges have not been lifted. He is only out of jail on bail, so he has to go to court every month. Please pray for Pastor K. and his family to be free from every false charge.
1. Please pray for my Dad and me. We are planning to go to more new unreached villages and show the Jesus Film. So many villages do not have electricity, so we are carrying a generator on our bike even though the roads are dangerous. Please pray for us, that God will protect us while driving our bike, and that He will protect us from anti-Christian groups in the area.
Thank you for faithfully praying!
God bless you,
Pastor R.M. (2) – Blog
Anand and Usha Choudhary – Asia
2. Please keep on praying for me that i may love my wife and children and all to whom i disciple more and more.
3. Please keep on praying for us that the power of Holy Spirit upon us always move on our life more and more.Please keep on praying for our financial support to do the ministry.
4. Please keep on praying for essential things which we need in our house.
5. Please pray for our Bible School facilities which are :-Library, Furniture,
6. Kitchen materials,building facilities,etc.
7. Please pray for God may bring anointed student in coming semester who having serving heart.
8. Please pray for more ministry opportunities in my neighborhood.
R.K.(2) – South Asia
1. At the end of the week, I was given some responsibilities regarding campus development. Please pray that God would give me wisdom to organize this in an acceptable way.
Pastor R.K. (2) – Blog
S.B and A. B. – South Asia
1. Please pray for my wife and eldest son’s permanent resident paper work. We submitted the application and need to travel across the state for the interview. Pray that everything go well with the officials.
2. Please pray for my green card process. I will be doing the police verification as the next step during our travels as mentioned above.
3. Please pray for our new baby’s passport and visa applications. We will be travelling to the US embassy a few States away for his registration and passport.
4. Please pray for all our financial needs as we have to go through all the processing fees. And also pray for our financial stability as we go through the low income and are pulling from our emergency funds.
5. Pray for me that God may give me wisdom and take right decisions on all responsibilities.
6. Pray for our safe journeys.
S & A and family – Email
L. B. – South Asia
1. Pray for me and my wife’s health.
2. Pray for my daughter as she is studying in the school God may give her wisdom to study well and also walk in the Lord.
3. Pray for the pastors who came for the conference. Some of them are really encouraged by the Word. Let the Word carry them back to their places and share what they learned here.
4. Pray that God may give wisdom with all the construction works.
5. Please pray for my financial support.
L – Blog
J.E. – South Asia
2. One day to have our own building
3. Physical energy & health for pastor & ministry team
4. Unity and love within congregation
5. Growing in God’s Word and obedience
6. Continued Biblical training and support for pastor JE
7. Continue to be Spirit led
God bless you,
Pastor J.E. – Blog
W.J. – South Asia
Please for my parents, and brother’s health and the ministry which the Lord has given to them. Please pray for travel safety as they travel a lot by road.
God bless you,
Pastor W.J. – Blog
Vincent and Melissa Aniku – Midigo, Uganda
1. Please continue praying for all the converts! Their families keep trying to rise up but we praise God for His divine interventions. Please pray for wisdom for my husband (Pastor Vincent) as he goes to the meetings with Muslim leaders to calm these families and also as he disciples the converts.
2. Continued pray for the surveying of the land.
3. Continued prayer for our health and safety.
4. Please pray for one of our Ugandan daughters who is starting to go down the wrong path.
5. Pray for the changes for the children’s ministry. We still have over 100 children in each class so we are praying more will step up to serve.
6. Pray as Vincent drives to Kampala to pick up Angela (a missionary) who will be serving along side us. She will be working with our son Zachary and also helping with the children’s ministry for the next 4 months.
Thank you all for your love and prayers!
Matthew and Noelle Harris – Gulu, Uganda
-Praise: Noah got his US Passport.
-Praise: The Business as a mission has secured a few key contracts.
-Praise: Matt got to visit one of our pastors churches that is about 5 hours away for a Sunday service and see how God was moving there.
1. Please pray for Pastor Steven who works for us at the BAM and who is one of our students, he and his wife got into a serious boda vs pedestrian accident on Sunday, there are no broken bones but all three involved received major external damage and will be in recovery for a few more weeks.
2. Please pray that God will heal our pastor’s son named Daniel who has sickle cell.
3. Pray that our neighbors would be able to receive bibles.
4. Lift up the pastors as they study through the first half of the Minor Prophets this week.
5. For wisdom as we adjust to our new life and our roles in the ministry here.
6. For us to learn the Acholi Language quickly.
Thank you so much for your faithful prayers for us, you are a blessing!
HisKids – Joe and Lisa Horner – S. Sudan, Uganda and Haiti
1. In the past few months we have had some medical problems with some of our orphans. We just started supplementing their diet with beans and rice in Nov. 2017, but some of these kids are still recovering from malnutrition. That seems like a long time, but protein is expensive in developing countries. We can’t go out and buy all the kids protein powder or buy them each a cow or chickens. We did have a big party on Christmas where we bought a cow. Some of them ate beef for the first time. Please pray we can find ways of getting more protein in their diet.
2. We are still fighting polio. I have not found vaccinations to give to the kids. You would think this would be easy to find either here in the states or in Haiti, but it is not. I am meeting with some doctors who are interested in helping. If you know how we can stop kids in Haiti from getting polio, please let me know. We are trying to get kids who have been effected by polio wheel chairs. If you are interested in helping, go here: https://hiskids.com/donations/wheelchair/ Also, please continue to pray for Jenny who needs face surgery.
3. Please pray for Hiskids to help more kids. HisKids continues to grow in helping the helpless, hopeless and hurting. We have continual medical needs that are going unmet. We have a trip planned from July 22-28 to Haiti. We are doing door to door evangelism and doing services at night. Pray that God will move in the hearts of the people we reach out to. If you need to contact me, my email is email@example.com or go to Hiskids.com.
Thank you for faithfully praying for us!
S. S. – Europe
The Iranian ministry:
1. The German court refused to give the asylum for the refugee family that lives in the church at the end of August and extended the period till end of November without giving any promise if this will be even further extended. There are some discussion that the minimum church asylum period will be extended to 18 months. The family is having a difficult time living in the church without the freedom to go out. Staying till the end of November looks so hard for them, and only God’s grace can keep them and help them. Prayers for their situation is greatly needed.
2. Strength and wisdom in encouraging the other Iranian refugees and to have God’s will and mind in our weekly meetings.
The Arabic ministry:
1. Being a witness for all the families that I intend to visit in the Rein-Neckar Area in this month.
2. A special request is for Abu-Said a Muslim convert who is backsliding back to Islam, that God keep him in his knowledge and grace and he gets to hold on Jesus and His truth.
3. Working with German youth:
4. I will be spending a whole week with the teens and young adults of our church from 9-16 July where we live, pray, worship, and study the Bible together. Prayers for wisdom and grace will be great, that God uses me to impact their hearts and mind to take bold steps for His calling.
Thank you for faithfully praying!
God bless you,
Nick and Sue Long – Millstatt, Austria
– Ongoing visa situation
-Distribution and circulation of our book
Summer conferences at the castle:
-Health and safety for everyone
-Spiritual blessings for conference attendees
-Safe travels for all those traveling to/from
Summer of service (SOS):
-Unity within our volunteers this summer.
-Safety and good health for castle staff
-Spiritual Protection over the Castle
Thank you for your faithful prayers!
Rebecca Alaniz – Zagreb, Croatia
– The Lord continues to open doors and confirms the call to go to Croatia.
1. Pray that the Lord would continue to make me more like Him during this season of waiting.
2. Pray for financial provision in order for me to return back to Croatia.
3. Pray for Croatia as a country. May the gospel break through the walls of religion.
4. Pray for the continual work being done in the Roma villages.
5. Pray for more laborers to come to Croatia that would want to work with the Roma people.
6. Pray for the Bright Future Kids. That the Lord would use them as lights in their dark villages.
Thank you for praying for me and for Croatia as a whole!
Mitch and Christine Sorensen – Nice, France
1. Pray for many divine appointments during this summer time.
2. Pray that many people in the two churches we serve in would get excited to learn how to share the Gospel.
3. Pray that people’s eyes will be opened to the truth of who Jesus is.
4. Pray that Christine and I would be an example of Christ’s love by our lives and our marriage.
5. Pray for us to be good stewards of our bodies, our time, and our money. Our health, our service, and our support.
God bless you as you serve Him.
NORTH and CENTRAL AMERICA
Aaron and Jackie Mosley – Mexico
1. We are moving from our home on July 12th. We have a 7 week gap between the time we need to move from our home and the time we are moving into our new house at the Language School in Oaxaca.
2. Please pray for safe travels as we make our way down to Mexico. We will be driving through several US states as well as a large portion of Mexico.
3. Please pray for our kids as they are having a hard time with the transition and strength for us as we help them transition.
4. We are trying to get temporary VISAS into Mexico and for all the last minute details.
5. That we would be prepared and looking for opportunities to serve Him all along the way.
Jana Sandbulte – Indiana, USA
1. Please pray for my Mom, who was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. Please pray for healing, for wisdom for the doctors/surgeon, and that God guides us in treatment options.
Thank you so much for your prayers!
Joni Houser – USA
2. Please continue to pray for my recovery from an appendectomy. I have a post-op infection that I am continuing to struggle with. Thank you!
3. Please pray for God to use me to aid believers in South Asia.
Thank you for your prayers!
Mike and Sarah Vincent – Rosarito, Mexico
2. God’s direction and provision for our new patio and sanctuary expansion project!
3. God’s continual provision for our family on the mission field of Mexico!
Thanks for the prayers!
Tim Pappas – California, USA
2. Praise God that my health is holding up, although I have felt bad this whole trip there is nothing but I can’t push through.
3. Please pray for the Lords continued hand of protection upon me as I travel throughout south Asia, also that jet lagged would be minimal as I reenter the US because there are two conferences for me to attend as well as a short term trip to Mexico in the following weeks.
4. Please pray that I would honor God and all I do and could bring Him great glory
Thanks for praying!
Joel and Amy Garcia – California, USA
1. Please pray clear and fresh vision for Joel’s job, ways that he can help get the word out more about who SGWM is and what we do.
2. Please pray also for clear direction for our ministry endeavors with the church (Young Adults, Worship Ministry, Life Groups, New Believer’s Classes, etc.)
3. Please pray for financial provision for Joel’s upcoming trip to Uganda in October, as well as some other opportunities on the horizon for traveling.
Leo and Pilar Gray – Ensenada Mexico
1. Pray for students coming to the Bible College next semester 2. Pray for the Mission Teams coming this Summer that God would call some to be missionaries 3. Ten year celebration in July we are inviting a lot of people who have attended CCBC and served as staff.
2. Leo has an ulcerated esophagus and needs a follow up Endoscopy done. Pray for healing and a good report from the Doctor.
3. Pray with us for Revival in our lives, our family, our friends and co workers, and in our city.
4. Our son Elliott is engaged to Kaci Lazenby. Pray for them as they plan the wedding.
5. Our son Ollie and his wife Jenifer are expecting their first child in December.
Thanks for your prayers.
Jon and Allison Brechtel – Oaxaca, Mexico
-We are really enjoying our time serving here in Rosarito and we are so grateful for the friendships we are making here
-We have our vision tour scheduled for October in Oaxaca City and we are so excited to hear down there to find our future home and church plant location
1. Please pray for Jon’s feet. He’s in constant pain from heel spurs.
2. Allison will be teaching/sharing at the end of July for the youth girl’s retreat. Please pray that the Lord would speak through her, and that Allison won’t be nervous.
3. We still need a worship leader to go to Oaxaca with us when we plant the church.
Thank you all for your continued prayers. We definitely feel them every day.
Jeff and Corinne Moody – Carmen Serdan, Mexico
2. Enough finances to repair the Mission vehicles
For Our Family:
3. Wisdom in helping our daughter’s transition into their own directions in life with Jesus.
Remember those who are in prison, as though in prison with them, and those who are mistreated, since you also are in the body.” – Hebrews 13:3
Thank you for praying! Your prayers are impacting lives and helping “Reach the Nations…One Soul at a Time”