The Buescher Family – Cajamarca, Peru
1. Please continue to pray for us that the Lord would clearly direct the court during the process of deciding if we will be able to adopt our niece. Pray that the family will be able to process the death of my sister and learn how to thrive in the midst of it, fully trusting in the Lord’s goodness during this difficult time. That we would be wholly committed to doing the will of the Lord, not seeking our own desires but His desires for us.
Thank you for your prayers!
Bond, Heather and Breanna Gaona – USA
-Praise God for a great time in Mexico sharing the Word. Five women made a commitment to Christ, which was the best part. Pray for these ladies to continue to attend CC Rosarito and that they would grow in Christ.
1. Pray for Breanna as she has a respiratory and eye infections. Pray for a quick recovery and for her to be well again.
2. Pray for all that needs to be accomplished from an administration standpoint as we close out 2016.
3. Pray that we would continue to grow in love with Jesus, be passionate about serving Him and be faithful to the call He has given to us.
4. Pray for the students who graduated from CCBC Nepal as they begin to minister in their villages.
5. Pray for the purchase of land for our first church plant in Nepal in a village location. Pray that the paperwork goes smoothly and the transaction is completed quickly.
6. Pray for the ministry in India as there are many changes with new opportunities that have come about. Pray the Lord would continue to lead, guide and direct.
Deanna Jevas – Tijuana, Mexico
2. For a nursery worker for the Wed. night service.
3. That I would love Jesus more today than yesterday! That I would fall more in love with him each day.
4. For a blessed and refreshed vacation time, that I would return from the MissionsConference with vision for 2017 and that my tank would be filled!!
Thank You For Praying For Me! I Wish For All A Very Merry Christmas, And For A Beyond Blessed 2017. May The Lord Be Glorified In Our Lives Every Day!
Remember those who are in prison, as though in prison with them, and those who are mistreated, since you also are in the body.” – Hebrews 13:3
Thank you for praying! Your prayers are impacting lives and helping
“Reach the Nations…One Soul at a Time”