Brad and Melissa Miller – Amazon Jungle, Brazil
1. For Becca. She is a young lady arriving on Monday, June 27th. She will be staying with us for 6 weeks seeking the Lord’s will for her in this mission field.
2.Please pray for Valdicis and Leandro. They are some of our disciples who will go on a 10 day evangelical mission trip with me and a group led by an American pastor July 3-13. Pray they return to their homes with new methods and abilities to evangelize their own communities.
3. Please pray for our son Benjamin who has been having asthmatic complications the last few times he caught a bug. He has one now.
4. Please pray for our daughter Andrea who now lives in Virginia. We miss her.
5. Please pray Esmael. He is 1 yr old and the son of Augustinho and Lucileini. They live in the Indian Village where we minister. They are in town to get the colostomy bag removed and have his intestines reconnected. Augustinho is the brother of Valdicis from prayer #1 and of Oscar, the leader of the village church.
Thank you for faithfully praying!
Nikki Arriaga – California, USA
2. Please pray that I would grow into a deeper faith and trust in the Lord.
3. Pray for my trip to Uganda this August: that the Lord would prepare me in all aspects for what He has in store for me!
Thank you for partnering with me in prayer!
2. Please pray for upcoming mission teams
3. Pray for our two new students at the CCBC Cajamarca
4. Pray for our new Jr. High group that just started last week
5. Pray for unity in our worship team
6. Pray for needed expenses for our yearly furlough
7. Pray for emergency dental needs
8. Continuation school for Stanley one of our youth in the church.
9. Daisy’s health and Ryan’s home school
Bond, Heather and Breanna Gaona – Preparing for Uganda
-R.M. has stepped up and committed to running the School of Ministry as his dad has moved to another state. This is an answer to prayer.
1. Pray for our week as we prepare for Uganda, buy supplies, pack and get ready to depart on July 5th.
2. Pray for our time in Uganda as Bond will be teaching everyday and also inviting some of the pastors living in the nearby Refugee Camp to join.
3. Pray for the four different US pastors and 3 teams that are coming to serve with us in Uganda this summer. Two of the pastors, it will be there first time and we would love to see their churches invest in the work there as we desire to plant additional Calvary Chapels but need more people involved to support, pray for and get behind our national pastors and leaders.
4. Pray for our protection from malaria and other disease, especially Breanna while in Uganda in July and August.
5. Pray for those moving to new locations in India. For Sam and family who is moving to South India, for Pratim and family moving to Central India and Reuben moving to a town in North India. Pray for the many ministry changes in India that the work would go forth in an even greater way. As new ministries and churches are established, pray the Lord brings many to come and hear the Word.
6. Pray for continued blessing upon the ministries in Nepal. Pray as one of the ministries will be relocating to a new location. Pray for the church building project in the village for continued provision and for the people in the community to come once the building is completed.
7. Pray for clear direction for our family on our schedule after the summer in Uganda. The needs are many and we want to hear from the Lord on exact timing and where to be when for the most fruitful time for our family and the furtherance of the work.
8. Pray for safe travels on our flights, vans, motorcycles etc.
9. Pray that many would come to Christ in Nepal, India and Uganda as we continue to labor and minister in these countries.
Mike and Erin Thiemann – California, USA
-Thank you for praying for our move into our new home. We are in and getting settled
1. Nine days till our Belize Mission trip. Thank you for your prayers and please continue to pray for the upcoming Youth & Young Adult mission trip to Belize from July 7-17th
2. Please keep our missionaries and staff in your prayers; that they would be encouraged through tough times and God’s peace and love would be shown them continually.
3. Please pray for wisdom and direction as I lead
4. Please pray for the youth leaders and the youth at CCSG; that God would pour out His Spirit
5. Please pray that God would provide for the needs of our family and church.
Thank you so much for your continual prayers and partnership in the Gospel
Mike and Sarah Vincent – Rosarito, Mexico
2. Pray that God will help us purchase our building, as our 5 year lease runs out at the end of the summer!
3. Pray for our stateside fundraising banquets scheduled for Friday June 30 in Bakersfield and Saturday July 1st in Yorba Linda!
Thank you for faithfully praying for us!
Remember those who are in prison, as though in prison with them, and those who are mistreated, since you also are in the body.” – Hebrews 13:3
Thank you for praying! Your prayers are impacting lives and helping
“Reach the Nations…One Soul at a Time”