1. Please pray for three major events we have going on at our church this week. On Friday night, our women’s ministry will be having its monthly outreach event, a huge event designed to reach unchurched women, and we hope to reach many with the gospel this night. Saturday afternoon is our monthly youth meeting. Please pray that many new youth come, that many lives are touched for the Lord. Also this weekend, we begin our huge evangelistic push to reach out to every home in the community surrounding our church. Please pray that God’s hand is upon all of these events and all of the people who will be leading them and participating in them.
2. I also ask for your prayers for me personally as I deal with a broken toe. Please pray that God would heal it quickly, so I can get back up to full speed and keep up with all of the ministry going on here
God bless you all, and thank you for your prayers.
Darrly and Kayo Record – Cambodia
1. Please pray for the script writing and translation process. Also pray that the brothers and sisters involved in making videos will be available to continue making more videos in the Cambodian language videos.
2. Please pray for health and strength as we return to various ministries.
Deanna Jevas – Tijuana, Mexico
2. For the group of 24+ that will be coming from CC Shoreline to serve at the VBS in July, for safe travels and for a blessed time for them.
3. For good health for me, free from migraine headaches and feet pain. Also, I fell and hurt my right ankle and left knee
4. For God’s continual protection and blessings on the children and us here, and for a pouring out of the Holy Spirit on this place.
5. For WISDOM in leading the children to a personal relationship with Jesus
Thank you so much for praying for us!
Mike and Erin Thiemann – California, USA
2. For our Church and our missionaries that they would be encouraged through tough times and God’s peace and love would be shown them continually.
3. We are moving into our new home this weekend; please pray for God to open doors for opportunities to share the gospel
4. For God’s wisdom as I lead.
5. For the youth leaders and the youth at CCSG; that God would pour out His Spirit
6. For God’s continued provision for our family.
Thank you so much for your continual prayers and partnership in the Gospel
2. Pray that God will help us purchase our building, as our 5 year lease runs out at the end of the summer!
3. Pray for our stateside fundraising banquets scheduled for Friday June 30 in Bakersfield and Saturday July 1st in Yorba Linda!
Thank you for faithfully praying for us!
Remember those who are in prison, as though in prison with them, and those who are mistreated, since you also are in the body.” – Hebrews 13:3
Thank you for praying! Your prayers are impacting lives and helping
“Reach the Nations…One Soul at a Time”.