Bond, Heather and Breanna Gaona. – USA
-Praise God that we are all healthy.
-Praise God for a great time with the Young Adults at CC WestGrove and CC River Fellowship this past week.
1, Pray as we share, give an update and teach at Calvary the Rock this week. Pray that we would be an encouragement and make much of the Lord.
2. Pray as we prepare for Uganda with packing, ministry travels, and make plans. Pray that we would be led by the Lord.
3. Pray for the various teams going to Nepal, Uganda and South Asia this summer to serve the Lord. Pray that the Gospel would go forth in power.
4. Pray for the new work in South Asia, that the Lord would go before us. Pray for a team of nationals and others to come alongside for all the Lord desires to do in that place.
Deanna Jevas – Tijuana, Mexico
2. For WISDOM and leadership skills in the soup kitchen and children’s ministry.
3. For the V.B.S. July 24-28 that it would be a blessing, that the Lord would prepare the hearts of all the children that will attend, that their lives would be changed forever by the gospel, and for the 28+ servants from CC Shoreline that will be coming to help us, for their safety and provisions for everything.
4. For the training sessions on Sundays for the V.B.S., that the servants would be supportive and for the entire church body to be excited about this event, that we would be in one mind and spirit.
5. For the Lord to raise up a leader for the decoration crew of the VBS.
6. That I would love Jesus more today than yesterday, that I would cherish my time with Him each morning, and that I would have ears to hear what He is telling me.
Thanks for praying for me and the children in Mexico.
James Nyika and Fellow Missionaries – S. Sudan
We have been unsuccessful in purchasing the medicine locally to combat this Cholera outbreak in South Sudan. As a result of the civil war there are very little reserves available. Our medical missionaries have been able to ingeniously create homemade rehydration treatments and are administering them to those who would certainly die without it.
All of the children in our program, our missionary teachers and parents have not been affected by this crisis. If we feel that the kids and the missionaries are at risk of being exposed we have an evacuation procedure in place.
Our missionaries in Kenya are still working tirelessly to get the necessary medication to the medical clinic in South Sudan.
God has established this ministry for such a time as this.
1. Please continue to pray for the safety of our missionaries that are risking their lives to bring hope and healing in Jesus’ name to these desperate people.
2. Please continue to pray that our children and national missionaries will remain safe.
Thank you to those who have financially donated to alleviate this crisis.
Thank you for praying. I will keep you updated.
1. Pray for my trip to Uganda this August: that the Lord would prepare me in all aspects for what He has in store for me!
2. Please pray that I will have endurance, be diligent and disciplined while I work on daily tasks at SGWM
3. Please pray I would find an allergy medicine that will help with the discomfort I have been experiencing with my newly discovered allergies
Thank you for partnering with me in prayer!
Brad and Melissa Miller – Amazon Jungle, Brazil
2. For the men and women of Jardim Tropical. Specifically for Artur, Merinete, Leandro, Adielson and William.
3. For the upcoming 2 months. In June, this week we have a family staying with us for one week, June 15 we have a young lady from the U.S. coming down for a couple of weeks, and on July 3rd we have a Pr and his group from the U.S. staying with us and doing a week of ministry here.
4. For our eldest children now living in the U.S., so far away from us. Junior and his wife Ashley and their new child Charlotte, and Andrea who is now looking for a job in her specific trade.
5. For our health and for the glory of the Lord to shine through us to those around us!
2. Pray that God will help us purchase our building, as our 5 year lease runs out at the end of the summer!
3. Pray for our stateside fundraising banquets scheduled for Friday June 30 in Bakersfield and Saturday July 1st in Yorba Linda!
Thank you for faithfully praying for us!
1. For the upcoming Youth & Young Adult mission trip to Belize from July 7-17th
2. For our Church and our missionaries that they would be encouraged through tough times and God’s peace and love would be shown them continually.
3. For wisdom and direction as I continue to create an online training site for missionaries, senders and churches
4. For the youth leaders and the youth at CCSG; that God would pour out His Spirit
5. For God’s Grace and direction as Erin home schools.
6. That God would provide for the needs of our family.
Remember those who are in prison, as though in prison with them, and those who are mistreated, since you also are in the body.” – Hebrews 13:3
Thank you for praying! Your prayers are impacting lives and helping
“Reach the Nations…One Soul at a Time”.