Pastor P.M. and V.M. – India
1. Please pray for these young men that they would continue to grow in the Lord and be used by Him for His glory.
2. Please pray for V.M. She has been suffering from muscle and joint pain. Sometimes she gets so frustrated.
3. Please pray for God’s will for us. Whether He wants us to move to another state of India or stay here.
4. Please pray for R.M. He has been serving the Lord for one and half year and has no financial support yet. Pray for God’s will for him. He has to take a decision where he would be serving the Lord.
Thanks so much for your prayers.
Co-workers in Christ,
Pastor P.M. and V.M.
Bond, Heather and Breanna Gaona. – California, USA
1. Pray for Bond and Breanna for restored health as they are both fighting off head colds.
2. Pray for Bond as he teaches at CC West Grove men’s bible study. Pray that as the Word goes forth that men would draw closer to the Lord.
3. Pray for safe travels as we travel to the East Coast on Saturday, May 20th. We will be visiting CC South Jersey on Sunday, May 21st and CC Fluvanna on Sunday, May 28th.
4. Pray for Bond’s time at the East Coast Pastors Conference on May 21 – 23. Pray that it would be a refreshing time in the Word and in fellowship.
5. Pray for our ministry partners and pastors on the front lines in Nepal, South Asia and Uganda. Pray that they would stand firm in the Lord.
Mike and Erin Thiemann – California, USA
1. For the upcoming Youth & Young Adult mission trip to Belize fom July 7-17th
2. Pray for our SGWM missionaries and staff
3. For India; The School of Ministry, and the building projects
4. Pray for the youth at CCSG; that God would pour out His Spirit
5. Pray for wisdom and direction as I lead SGWM and the CCSG High School Ministry
6. Pray for Erin as she home schools our kids, to have wisdom, patience and creativity
7. Pray for God’s provision for our family
Thank you for praying!
Mike and Sarah Vincent – Rosarito, Mexico
2. Pray that God will help us purchase our building, as our 5 year lease runs out at the end of the summer!
3. Pray for our stateside fundraising banquets scheduled for Friday June 30 in Bakersfield and Saturday July 1st in Yorba Linda!
Thank you for faithfully praying for us!
2. For a teacher for the 6-7 year olds in the after school program on Tuesdays
3. For this year’s VBS July 24-28 for all of the preparations and servants needed.
4. For continued provisions for all of my personal needs
Thanks to all for your prayers for me and the children in Tijuana
Remember those who are in prison, as though in prison with them, and those who are mistreated, since you also are in the body.” – Hebrews 13:3
Thank you for praying! Your prayers are impacting lives and helping
“Reach the Nations…One Soul at a Time”