Brad and Melissa – Amazon Jungle, Brazil
1. Our latest Village trip was spectacular! We shared the story of the Bible and ended with the Gospel with 25 new indigenous and their desires are to know more and study the Word and plant a church in their village.
2. Let’s pray together for them and for these things too!
3. Jardim Tropical. Please pray for the Christian leadership there, the same who we teach leadership classes to on Saturdays. They started a Saturday Kid’s club while I was in the village over the last 3 weeks, which is awesome! We are still raising support to help build a church building for them. Our weekly outreaches are going great!
4. The Apurina Indians whom we minister to.
5. Our eldest children Junior and Andrea, who both live in the U.S. now.
6. Please pray for the upcoming 2 months for us. We have a group coming down in July and we have an individual coming down in June. It is a busy time for us.
Jenna Pepin – Culiacán, Mexico
1. This Saturday will be the first church-wide missions meeting, a meeting that I will be responsible for. I appreciate your prayers as I prepare for this meeting and that it will be well-attended and well-received. In addition to sharing a missions-based devotional, I will be casting the vision for our missions/evangelism ministry, sharing about our project in La Invasion, summarizing everything we learned in the missions conference and presenting a training workshop on how to share your testimony and witness to people.
2. Also this week, I have a very special assignment to complete that could drastically affect the future of my ministry here in Culiacan. Pray that God gives me the wisdom and the right words to complete this assignment in a way that will both honor God and advance His recovery ministry here in this city.
3. Other prayer needs include Olya, a Ukrainian girl on our worship team who fell very ill while travelling and is hospitalized in Mexico City, the young man who had a nervous breakdown last week, and this Saturday’s events in La Invasion.
Thank you for your prayers! To God be all the glory!
Mike and Erin Thiemann – California, USA
1. Please continue to pray for the Youth & Young Adult mission trip to Belize from July 7-17th
2. Please pray for our Church and our missionaries that they would be encouraged through tough times and God’s peace and love would be shown them continually.
3. Pray for the youth leaders and youth at CCSG; that God would pour out His Spirit
4. Pray for wisdom and direction as I lead SGWM and the CCSG High School Ministry
5. Pray for Erin as she home schools our kids; that she would have patience and creativity as she seeks to pour the truth and the Love of Jesus into our kids.
6. Pray for God’s provision for our family
Thank you for praying!
Mike and Sarah Vincent – Rosarito, Mexico
2. Pray that God will help us purchase our building, as our 5 year lease runs out at the end of the summer!
3. Pray for our stateside fundraising banquets scheduled for Friday June 30 in Bakersfield and Saturday July 1st in Yorba Linda!
Thank you for faithfully praying for us!
Remember those who are in prison, as though in prison with them, and those who are mistreated, since you also are in the body.” – Hebrews 13:3
Thank you for praying! Your prayers are impacting lives and helping
“Reach the Nations…One Soul at a Time”