Darrly and Kayo Record- Cambodia
We will be returning to Cambodia on June 1 after nearly eleven months away. We look forward to this new season of ministry. We have been blessed by our time in the USA but now the time is coming to move into the next season. Please pray that it will be a fruitful and blessed season. We want to thank everyone who prayed, encouraged, hosted, loaned us vehicles, and supported us during this time of furlough. We trust that God will bless you for your faithfulness to Him
-We thank God that Kayo received her Green Card for another ten years.
– We give glory to God for Darryl’s recovery, please continue to pray for complete healing.
1. We will need to purchase another car and find a place to live once we return to Cambodia, please pray that God will open the doors for this.
2. Please continue to pray for our remaining two months in the USA that God will grant us favor.
Helen Hong – Incheon, S. Korea
-Thanks and Praise for the work of teaching the youth in the household of faith. Please pray for unity and joy amongst our staff and leadership in this work! Please pray for our ministry staff to be lead in the insight, wisdom, and the leading of the holy Spirit to educate our students properly in Spiritual and academic growth.
Thanks to a godly and righteous mom of one of our students who are leading our students in daily prayer and the systematic reading of the Word!!!
Thanks and Praise for a wonderful spirit filled church that I am attending and putting shepherds after His heart to encourage me.
1. Pray for a meaningful and spirit-filled Passion week within our Christian School and Church body. Please pray for our performances that will be performed on Resurrection Day (Songs and Worship Dance).
2. Please pray for me this Friday, as I will be meeting with my Kinder Parents to orientate them with our Biblical Curriculum. Pray that they would be cooperative and supportive to make our class what it could be with their support and contribution. Pray that they will be encouraged by our fellowship meeting and orientation.
3. We are preparing for a Mission trip to the Philippines on April 24-30. Please pray for the holy spirit to inspire all our activities including worship, worship dance, skits, sermon, and group discussions. This week and next week.) I will be sharing the gospel to our students from the youngest kinder to the oldest high schooler and then training key student group leaders to lead a group to pass tracts and share the gospel to the Filipino attendees at our Youth camp when we go Street witnessing.. Pray for divine intervention in all the prepping and arranging everything for the Mission.
4. Please pray that God will affirm, confirm, clarify what ministries are for me. I am experiencing opposition, but needing help to discern if this is because the ministry is not for me, or because I am suppose to stand in the
Thank you for your patience, your continual prayers, and support.. Thank you for letting me serve with you. You guys are amazing and I am so blessed to be serving in the cause of Jesus Christ together!!! Have a blessed Passion Week and Resurrection Day!!!!
Because He Lives,
Helen ~ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jenna Pepin – Culiacán, Mexico
-Thanks to all who prayed us through last week. Sammy is completely over the chicken pox. My sermon on Wednesday night was very well received and gained the praise of the pastor. Saturday’s Breakfast Club also went very well! The kids very actively participated in the lesson and were able to apply it to their lives. Praise God!
1. This week, we will be participating in a 4-day, 3-church camp event outside of the city. Please pray for good weather, safety and health for all participants, and that each person ministering will be sensitive to the Holy Spirit so that effective ministry will take place and lives can be changed. There are a lot of details to coordinate and lots of people to be ministered to, are we are trusting the results to God.
2. Pray for our Easter services, as well. As with any church, we are expecting many newcomers and unsaved people to attend, and we want to take full advantage of this awesome opportunity.
3. Finally, please pray for the future of the Breakfast Club. Due to the previous lack of fruit, the pastor is considering moving on to a different area, but in light of this weekend’s success, we are also discussing the possibility of increasing the ministry. Please pray that God will guide us to the right answers, and that (if we are to increase) God would provide the necessary workers and funds to make it possible.
Thank you all for your love and prayers. May you have a blessed Easter week!
Mike and Sarah Vincent – Rosarito, Mexico
2. Pray that God will help us purchase our building, as our 5 year lease runs out at the end of the summer!
3. Pray for our Orange County fundraising banquet scheduled for Saturday July 1st!
Faithfully on the firing line for Christ,
Mike and Erin Thiemann – California, USA
-We had an amazing time at our youth retreat! It was so much fun worshiping Jesus together and laughing hysterically at all of our amazing volleyball skills. I want to say thank you to all the parents for entrusting Erin and I with your precious kids. We love them all so much!
1. That everything moves ahead smoothly with the planning and building in India.
2. For God’s wisdom as I lead
3. For our SGWM Missionaries
4. For Erin as she home schools
5. For God’s continued provision for our family.
6. That God would provide a car for me to use for work
Thank you for faithfully praying.
Remember those who are in prison, as though in prison with them, and those who are mistreated, since you also are in the body.” – Hebrews 13:3
Thank you for praying! Your prayers are impacting lives and helping
“Reach the Nations…One Soul at a Time”