Paul and Jana Sandbulte – Indiana
Our unborn baby has been diagnosed with a congenital diaphragmatic hernia. This means that her stomach and other organs are where her left lung should be. Her left lung is barely there, and her right lung is also smaller than normal. CDH usually causes breathing problems, eating problems and developmental delays. When the baby (Rose) is born, the doctors say she will be put immediately on a ventilator, be fed through an IV, and have surgery after a few days. They say she will probably be in the NICU at the Children’s Hospital for 2-3 months and need further monitoring and care. Please pray for complete healing in every way!
Pankaj and Tonielle Sarkar – Kathmandu, Nepal
1. Pray for traveling mercies while we travel back to America on March 29th.
2. Pray that Levi will behave well on the plane and adjust quickly to the time difference in California.
3. Pray that our two-months in America will be blessed and fruitful.
4. Pray for the health of our family as we have all been either fighting a cold or have had a cold for the past few weeks.
5. Pray that our ministries continue to go smooth while we are a out of the country.
6. Pray for the preparations and fundraising efforts for our newest ministry – the School of Worship.
7. Pray for Tonielle & Levi’s Nepal visa application to be approved.
Thank you again for all of your prayers and love for our family and ministries. We are truly blessed to have you in our lives.
Bond, Heather and Breanna Gaona – Serving in Asia and Africa
Praise God – An awesome week of outreach. The Gospel went forth and several people committed their lives to Christ during the time of street witnessing. We also had a great time at the Leprosy Colony sharing with people and praying for many needs.
Prayer Requests – Nepal
1. Pray for our student missions trip with-in Nepal where we take the students off site for several days of outreach. The dates are April 9 – 11 and we will be doing the outreach where Milan is pastoring (5 hours from the city). Pray that as our students practice and prepare skits, dances, dramas, testimonies and children’s programs that they would be used mightily and streched.
2. Pray for our Resurrection Service Celebration and Outreach Service in mid April. It is a time to invite many who have never heard about Jesus. Pray the Lord would give us favor as we invite others in our community.
3. Pray for this upcoming week March 21, 22, 23, 24 as we host a team from a CC in Washington state. Wednesday we will be sharing the Gospel at the Leprosy Colony and distributing hygeine kits and Thursday we will be spending the morning at the bus park doing evangelism and in the afternoon with the Promise Child girl’s. Pray that many would come to Christ.
Prayer Requests – India
1. The work in South India is a GO! Pray against anything that would try to hinder the work.
2. Pray for us as we work on the admin portion of getting a new Bible College set-up in South India. Pray for the paperwork that will be filed in the next week or two with CCBC in Murrieta. Pray for the website to get up.
3. Pray against fear of the unknown in starting this new ministry in South India. Pray that our faith would be increased. Pray for the team the Lord is putting together on the ground and others who may want to join and serve. Pray for the students, that God would bring those who have a heart for Jesus and reaching their own people through church planting and sharing the Gospel.
4. Pray for our time as a family to be sweet, centered on Jesus and that God would be glorified in our lives.
We love you and are so thankful for your prayers!
Nikki Arriaga – California, USA
-Praise the Lord that the Ephesians study went great this past Friday! The Lord has blessed my study time and has taken me deeper into my knowledge of Him as I teach!
1. Please pray that I would be able to better manage my time for God’s glory!
2. Pray that the Lord would continue to give me His heart for the Jr High girls, His Words to speak to them and that He would radically move in the lives of the girls each day.
3. Please pray for the short term mission’s trip in April:
-that the Lord would provide the needed finances
-that He would prepare the hearts of those He will bring in our path
-that He would raise up more laborers for the trip!
4. That I would continually learn a deeper trust in the Lord to provide for all of my needs!
Thank you for your faithful prayers!
Deanna Jevas – Tijuana, Mexico
1. For the after school program “Amigos Del Rey” We are going through a series of many changes, all good—to better help the children. We are mainly in need of people to help in the area of homework with the children, and we are going to be using the parents in this area as well. This will all take place April 4th. God is doing a marvelous work in this program and we are just along for the ride.
2. For my health. I am battling migraine headaches. They are becoming more frequent. I am taking migraine prevention medicine and it’s not working, please keep this in prayer. I am under a doctor’s care
3. Blessings on all of the teacher’s at CC Pedregales, and for the Lord to raise up a nursery worker for Wed. night service, and a teacher for the 6-8 year old class on Sunday.
4. Continued provisions for my personal needs. God is so good and has always taken care of me and I know that He will continue to.
Thank you for your prayers for me and the children in Tijuana, Mexico.
Remember those who are in prison, as though in prison with them, and those who are mistreated, since you also are in the body.” – Hebrews 13:3
Thank you for praying! Your prayers are impacting lives and helping
“Reach the Nations…One Soul at a Time”