Jenna Pepin – Culiacán, Mexico
1. We are officially installed in our new home in Culiacan. Thank you for all of your prayers as we got moved and settled – it was quite an adventure! Please pray that God leads us to a “real” home (something bigger than our temporary studio apartment) so that we can actually unpack and establish ourselves.
2. As we begin our ministry here, please pray that God helps us to adjust to the climate here. The heat has only just begun, and it’s been quite an adjustment for us.
3. Also pray that we can quickly establish a weekly ministry routine. This Saturday will be our first opportunity to go to La Invasion de la Esperanza to work with the Breakfast Club. I will also be looking for ways to improve the church’s missions and outreach ministry and taking on some of the administrative tasks as well.
4. Pray for all of our new brothers and sisters in Christ here in Culiacan. We had 7 baptized last week and one more accept Christ this Sunday. The harvest is truly ripe!
Nikki Arriaga – California, USA
Praise the Lord for all of the new ministry opportunities He is giving me!
-I will be going on a short term mission’s trip with CCSG in the end of April to do ministry amongst Muslims!
-I will begin teaching the book of Ephesians to a small group of Jr High girls!
1. Please pray for the short term mission’s trip in April:
-that the Lord would continually provide financially
-that He would prepare the hearts of those He will bring in our path
-that He would raise up laborers for the trip!
2. Please pray for me as I begin to study the book of Ephesians for the Jr High girls study: for sensitivity to the Holy Spirit & for the girls’ hearts to be ready to listen to His Word! This is my first time teaching through a book of the Bible & I am beyond excited!
3. Pray that the Lord would give me His wisdom as I face various everyday situations
Thank you for partnering with me in prayer!
Brad and Melissa Miller – Amazon Jungle, Brazil
2. The community of Jardim Tropical. We are currently raising resources both locally and in the U.S. for the construction of a Community Church Building. We have the ‘foundation’ set, and are awaiting resources to buy the building supplies.
3. The people in the Indian Villages where we minister. Please pray specifically for Makao, Oscar and Analucia, Valdicis, Pedro, Domiginho, and Raimunda.
4. Pray for the Church in the Indian Village and our next trip there on March 14th.
5. Please pray for our continued health and for our family. Also continue to pray for our adult children, Junior and Andrea as they forge new paths as adults.
God bless you and may He keep you in all righteousness and holiness!
Brenten and Lena Powers – Pacific Grove, California
-We need prayer for a smooth transition from 3 part time secular jobs into bivocational Missions/work through Saving Grace World Missions so that I can set apart more time for the work God has called me to and provide for my family.
1. Please pray for future financial partners and churches to see the vision for equipping churches, and evangelizing locally and globally and exalting our Savior among the nations.
2. Please pray for me and Lena to have enough strength as we both are working very hard, endurance to make it through each day, week, month, year…
3. Please pray for the strategy and Spirit’s leading and confirmation for specific for outreaches, which pastors, churches and missionaries to approach locally and globally this year.
4. Please pray for God to stir hearts and fan into flame the gifts he’s given. May the Spirit of the Living God fall afresh on us all. May God use us for His glory and kingdom and the furtherance of the gospel.
Thank you for praying!
Helen Hong- Incheon, S. Korea
-Praise the Lord! My friend that I met on the plane who shared that she has cancer with me in recent post has recently informed me that she got checked and that she is on a road of recovery from cancer and that her health check was very positive!
-I am doing well; I am 1 month into my new assignment as a Youth Teacher in Incheon, S. Korea. I am very grateful for the Christian community around me and another opportunity to serve Him. I continue to teach kindergarten students full-time and teach Creative Electives to Elementary to High School Level Youth in the household of faith. I covet your prayers for Spiritual Strength and protection and to be daily lead by God to be a good example and Teacher for our youth. Please pray for creativity and inspiration as I coordinate and choreograph Creative Performing Arts Classes for upcoming Missions Trips and Productions.
-Our Evangelism Training and Discipleship Training Program will begin soon, and it seems that the Lord is revamping our program to be more authentic and discipleship based. Many of our Evangelism leaders have dropped out and I am included in one of the few who are trying to hold up this training. Please pray for God’s hand-pick trainees to join our Training and for my preparations to train our new trainees and to facilitate our existing leaders. Pray that the Lord will have His way.
1. Please pray for my Church Life; to be lead by him as I have been struggling to find a good fit. Please pray for the Calvary’s in Korea as well.
2. Please continue to pray for my dear friends in ministry; Rosie Ha who is recovering from cancer and Mai Marquis who suffers with Sciatica.
3. Please continue to pray for me to be more pleasing to Him, strengthened in His work, His will, in prayer life and in disciplines of godliness.
Thank you so much for your prayer and support.
Sister Helen ~ Email: email@example.com
Mike and Erin Thiemann – California, USA
-Thank you for your prayers. I arrived safely in India and have been teaching the past couple of days at the School of Ministry. Please continue to pray for the SOM students, the grads, our missionaries serving in India and my time here.
1. Please continue to pray Erin, Malachi, Kyla and Alaina in your prayers while Mike is gone. For protection, good health; strength, extra energy and fresh ideas for Erin as continues to homeschool.
2. For SGWM and our SGWM missionaries serving at home and around the world.
3. Pray for God’s wisdom and direction as I lead
4. Pray for God’s continued provision for our financial needs
5. Pray for God to use us to His fullest.
Thank you for praying.
Remember those who are in prison, as though in prison with them, and those who are mistreated, since you also are in the body.” – Hebrews 13:3
Thank you for praying! Your prayers are impacting lives and helping
“Reach the Nations…One Soul at a Time”.