Jeff and Corinne Moody – Carmen Serdan, Mexico
1. Please pray for Juan Carlos. His body hasn’t been maintaining it temperature. The doctors haven’t been able to figure it out. Pray that the Lord will heal him or show us or physicians what is wrong.
2. Also pray for wisdom, insight, and skill for doctors and nurses that regularly attend to our kid’s various needs and disabilities.
3. Please pray for financial and practical covering for the Mission. We have been opertating at 3/4 of our minimum budget for the last couple of months. We praise God that our staff numbers have increased to more than sufficient, and there are more expenses with the increase in staff.
4. Also, both the girl’s house and the boy’s house need new roofs put on.
Bond, Heather and Breanna Gaona – Nepal
1. Pray for Bond as he teaches at CCBC Nepal this semester for Acts, Theology and Ministry of the Holy Spirit. Pray that he would be continually empowered to teach the Word. Pray for his times of study to be set apart and sweet. Pray for the students at CCBC Nepal to grow in the Word and fall in love with Jesus.
2. Pray for our building project with Pastor Milan (our first graduating class from CCBC Nepal). Pray that the building of his home and fellowing room (to hold church) would go smoothly. Pray for favor with the workers, great deals and favor on buying materials, wisdom for those involved to make sure it is done properly and that this place in Dumerie in the village would be a light to the entire community.
3. Pray for Heather as she disciples the girls in the Promise Child girl’s home. Pray that as they are taught, they would know Jesus personally.
4. Pray for the two visiting pastors and their wives that will be arriving Thursday and staying with us for a week in Kathmandu. They will be teaching and serving with us in hosting various outreaches. Pray also for the marriage conference that will be taking place on Sunday, March 5th that the couples that attend will be built up and strengthened in the Lord.
Thank you for praying for us.
Craig and Daisy Tippie – Hauncho, Peru
-One of our college students had open heart surgery and came out fine, and is recovering nicely.
1.Craig’s trip to the States as he will be helping out his parents as his dad goes through major surgery.
2. Pray for Craig’s trip to North Carolina to share with mission’s parnters
3. Pray for Craig’s trip to the pastor’s conference while he is in the states.
4. Pray for Daisy, Ryan and Sindy as they stay in Peru
5. Pray for Sindy Nino’s (intern missionary from Colombia) Her dad is a pastor in the Colombian Jungle and someone inter their home and stole everything.
6. Pray for our church in Huacho as they cover various teaching spots while the pastor is on his trip.
7. Pray for the youth in the church as they start a new outreach at the beach with skimboards.
Pratim and Vinita Masih – India
2. For Pratim, he is also not doing too good physically.
3. For God’s strength and wisdom to teach in SOM.
4. For God’s anointing on Reuben as he is teaching the Word in SOM and
for his financial support.
5. For SOM students that they would be equipped in the Word for the ministry.
6. For the graduates who have been serving the Lord in the fields.
7. For God’s guidance for the future ministry.
Thanks for upholding us in prayers!
Mike and Sarah Vincent – Rosarito, Mexico
2. Pray that God will continue to provide for the financial needs of our family personally!
3. Pray that God will help us purchase our building, as our 5 year lease runs out at the end of the summer!
Thank you for praying for us!
Remember those who are in prison, as though in prison with them, and those who are mistreated, since you also are in the body.” – Hebrews 13:3
Thank you for praying! Your prayers are impacting lives and helping
“Reach the Nations…One Soul at a Time”