Bond, Heather and Breanna Gaona – Nepal
We are thankful to have you praying for us and the various ministries. We just said goodbye to the 31 person team from Calvary the Rock that we hosted and served with for 10 days. At our last prayer meeting, you interceded and God heard. We were healthy, filled with the spirit, strengthened for the long days and had supernatural amounts of love and hospitality. As a result…
– hundreds of kids heard the Gospel at the after school outreach at the soccer field next to the slums
– lepers were loved, prayed for and fed
– slum dwellers heard the Word, were clothed, and introduced to Jesus
– Nepalis at the bus park received the Gospel, tracts and bibles
– Orphans were taught, loved, fed and provided with a fun day of games and crafts
– a home that was destroyed from the earthquake was demolished and a family of believers were given hope for a fresh start
– Our students were prayed for, encouraged and blessed both spiritually and physically
It truly was amazing to be a part of such an intense week of outreach. God did exceedingly abundantly above all we could have asked. Pray for all who heard the Word, that the seeds planted would take root and grow. Pray for those who made a profession of faith to become a part of a bible teaching church or come to ours and that they would be protected from the lies of Satan.
1. Pray for Bond as he teaches at CCBC Nepal this semester for Acts, Theology and Ministry of the Holy Spirit. Pray that he would be continually empowered to teach the Word. Pray for his times of study to be set apart and sweet. Pray for the students at CCBC Nepal to grow in the Word and fall in love with Jesus.
2. Pray for our building project with Pastor Milan (our first graduating class from CCBC Nepal). Pray that the building of his home and fellowing room (to hold church) would go smoothly. Pray for favor with the workers, great deals and favor on buying materials, wisdom for those involved to make sure it is done properly and that this place in Dumerie in the village would be a light to the entire community.
3. Pray for Heather as she disciples the girls in the Promise Child girl’s home. Pray that as they are taught, they would know Jesus personally.
4. Pray for Heather as she meets weekly with the gal students at CCBC Nepal and will be teaching on spiritual gifts in the upcoming month. Pray also for Catherine who Heather is meeting for discipleship on Fridays as she is from the UK but is in Nepal attending classes this semester and desires to grow in her relationship with Jesus.
5. Pray for a godly Nepali woman who can translate for the various women’s ministry opportunities.
6. Pray as we make plans for student mission’s trip in April. Pray for the exact locations the Lord would have our students to minister and serve in. Pray the students would take the lead and be faithful to plan as the Lord leads.
7. Pray for our marriage to glorify God. We know we are watched at all times and we want to reflect Jesus in all we say and do. Pray for us as we parent Breanna that we would have balance between the demands of ministry and the importance of family time. Pray that as Breanna grows, she would love Jesus at a young age.
Travis and Kristin Spencer – Athens, Greece
Please continue to pray for our family and for the ministry here. We know that God has a plan, and we’re waiting to see what it is, trusting that He will work everything out according to His will.
1. For God’s provision and favor for our family.
2. For grace and compassion in the ministries where we work.
3. Health for all of us.
4. Encouragement through this time of trial.
6. Wisdom in planning our furlough.
Thank you for your prayers!
Chris and Rachel Arista – Palabra Viva, Costa Rica
2. Wisdom to lead the church
3. That God would give the members of the church a heart of love and service
4. School of Ministry that we have every Thursday night
5. Continued healthy pregnancy for Rachel and also financial provision for the delivery coming up in April
Thank you for all your prayers!
Mike and Sarah Vincent – Rosarito, Mexico
2. Pray that God will continue to provide for the financial needs of our family personally!
3. Pray that God will help us purchase our building, as our 5 year lease runs out later this year!
Mike and Erin Thiemann – California, USA
2. Please be in prayer for our summer Belize Missions Trip
3. For our SGWM missionaries serving at home and around the world.
4. Pray for God’s wisdom and direction to lead
5. Pray for our family’s health, and God’s continued provision for our financial needs
6. Pray for Erin as she home schools our kids
Thank you for praying.
Remember those who are in prison, as though in prison with them, and those who are mistreated, since you also are in the body.” – Hebrews 13:3
Thank you for praying! Your prayers are impacting lives and helping
“Reach the Nations…One Soul at a Time”